Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! (3600 Views)

Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China / A Nairalander Needs Help On Buying From Alibaba In Nigeria / How To Order Goods From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Adamma91(f): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2021
Gideon283:

If any seller is genuine, they will send you the real life pictures of the product. That's why I said you should ask the seller to send you the real life video or pictures of the product.

There's no way a seller will send you the pictures and he/she isn't willing to sell her product. Another thing is that for a seller to be able to configure payment link on Alibaba for you to pay in, according to Alibaba policy; Alibaba is sure that the seller has the product in stock.

From the pictures or videos sent to you, you should be able to attest for the quality of the product, if it's the real deal or fake.

thank you
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by vpaymoney(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Powerful thread
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
If you are interested in mini importation, You can now fully participate in telegram training

Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by kelechiodo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Cool thread.
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by kelechiodo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hello @Gideon283 I came across your previous thread on importation through 1688, see the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5408525/how-ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell
My question is has there been any change or the importation still working as you taught it in that tutorial.
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 7:11am On Apr 26, 2021
kelechiodo:
Hello @Gideon283 I came across your previous thread on importation through 1688, see the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5408525/how-ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell
My question is has there been any change or the importation still working as you taught it in that tutorial.

It's still working whether you use telegram or WhatsApp, the same principle applies.

But frankly speaking, the best method to sell any physical products online is to:

1st: Have the intriguing video of the products

2nd: create a single product landing page or store for the product

3rd: Install Facebook pixel on your store and make sure it's firing.

4th: Run Facebook ads and make sales. With a N3000 ads budget, you'll have at least 6 entries on your store the same day.

I have carried out everything explained above, so if you do the same for your products, you must see good results.

1 Like

Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2021
Gideon283:
If you are interested in mini importation, You can now fully participate in telegram training

Registration for telegram training is still ongoing
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 6:24am On May 06, 2021
Telegram training is ongoing right now
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 6:59am On May 07, 2021
Training is still ongoing, and we are killing it.
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Gideon283: 7:28am On May 11, 2021
Registration is ongoing.

1 Like

Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Fiddonagee: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Gideon283:
Also ask the seller to send you the real life picture or video of the product either when in use (if it’s electronics)
After the seller and you have reached an agreement;

Ask the seller to configure a link where you can make payment for purchasing the goods, when the seller do so, click on the link and make payments with your ATM card. I always use my Access or UBA card for the payment, I don’t really know about other bank cards.

Take note: Sometimes, if your goods is more than $1000, you may not be able to pay at once with your ATM card. So, in this case request that the seller configures the payment link twice or thrice, then use the configured links to complete your payments. (This scenario rarely occurs though).

the seller will ask you if you have a merchant the goods will be sent to, say YES, and send the seller EMCA china warehouse address below:

office address

广州市越秀区广园西路89号新龙安国际商贸城富一层G036
小杨 / 13826428539.
请在快递单上包裹上备注尼日利亚客户的名字和电话 ,否则货物一旦丢失,概不负责,备注货物信息,是否有电池

Just copy the whole address as it is above and send it to the seller.

Cathy EMCA: +86 138 2642 8539

Also send the seller your full name and phone number that should be pasted on the goods before it will be forwarded to EMCA warehouse

The seller will send your goods to EMCA warehouse. But before concluding with the seller, chat up Cathy on WhatsApp and let her know you are sending your goods from a seller down to her warehouse, and also send her exact full name and phone number you’ve sent to the seller, so she can identify your goods and send you the pictures as soon as she receives it.

And when the goods is received by Cathy, she will send you the real life picture of the goods she receive, and as you confirm your goods, ask her to ship it down to Lagos.

I will continue later...
Please help me I have placed an order and the seller have send my goods to cathy over several days am trying to reach her she isn't replying my messages can you help me get through to her to resolve the ishaq pls

Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by ollybyte(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
[Hello,
Please what's your status and experience with the EMCA service and Cathy handling of the order. Kindly share.
quote author=Fiddonagee post=102727354]
Please help me I have placed an order and the seller have send my goods to cathy over several days am trying to reach her she isn't replying my messages can you help me get through to her to resolve the ishaq pls[/quote]
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by Fiddonagee: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2021
ollybyte:
[Hello,
Please what's your status and experience with the EMCA service and Cathy handling of the order. Kindly share.
quote author=Fiddonagee post=102727354]
Please help me I have placed an order and the seller have send my goods to cathy over several days am trying to reach her she isn't replying my messages can you help me get through to her to resolve the ishaq pls

Well they have seamless experience but way billing my goods to my location they charge me way than necessary but besides that they are they have excellent process
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by ollybyte(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2021
Nice to hear this feedback, opening communication with her too
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by GentlePEACE: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
mimilogistics:
Great lecture. Well done poster.

ATTENTION: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Starting April 20th, below is our new shipping rate from China to Lagos by Normal air cargo.

1kg - 7.9kg price is $8.5 per kg (this include shipping and clearing fee).

8kg - 100kg price is $8.2 per kg (this include shipping and clearing fee).

101kg and above rate is $7.8 per kg (this include clearing and shipping fee no other money to pay).

NOTE:

Our dollar exchange rate will be pegged at $1 = 494naira.

This will only apply to goods we receive at our China office starting from 20th April. All old goods will come at the current rate at our website.

If you want us to buy for you on 1688, our rate now is 1 RMB = 76naira

We also ship phones powerbanks, tablets. We accept 1kg, 2kg, etc no discrimination.

You can spread the good news.

Are you guys still in operation?
Re: How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! by pinkylovely: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Gideon283:
Also ask the seller to send you the real life picture or video of the product either when in use (if it’s electronics)
After the seller and you have reached an agreement;

Ask the seller to configure a link where you can make payment for purchasing the goods, when the seller do so, click on the link and make payments with your ATM card. I always use my Access or UBA card for the payment, I don’t really know about other bank cards.

Take note: Sometimes, if your goods is more than $1000, you may not be able to pay at once with your ATM card. So, in this case request that the seller configures the payment link twice or thrice, then use the configured links to complete your payments. (This scenario rarely occurs though).

the seller will ask you if you have a merchant the goods will be sent to, say YES, and send the seller EMCA china warehouse address below:

office address

广州市越秀区广园西路89号新龙安国际商贸城富一层G036
小杨 / 13826428539.
请在快递单上包裹上备注尼日利亚客户的名字和电话 ,否则货物一旦丢失,概不负责,备注货物信息,是否有电池

Just copy the whole address as it is above and send it to the seller.

Cathy EMCA: +86 138 2642 8539

Also send the seller your full name and phone number that should be pasted on the goods before it will be forwarded to EMCA warehouse

The seller will send your goods to EMCA warehouse. But before concluding with the seller, chat up Cathy on WhatsApp and let her know you are sending your goods from a seller down to her warehouse, and also send her exact full name and phone number you’ve sent to the seller, so she can identify your goods and send you the pictures as soon as she receives it.

And when the goods is received by Cathy, she will send you the real life picture of the goods she receive, and as you confirm your goods, ask her to ship it down to Lagos.

I will continue later...

Please, has Cathy changed her whatsapp number? I can't find the number on whatsapp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Profitable Business / Pure Water Business In Nigeria ( Pure Water Production In Nigeria) / Top 10 Influential Entrepreneurs In Nigeria 2016(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.