Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) (48035 Views)

Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos / Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
PastorandMentor:
What is nack shocked

Nack is when you use banana to eat tomato �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
vhuqnl:

no. ur a real straight woman. only lesbians love fair and girly guys

Are you sure @ the bolded? I don't think so though.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
AsherAmari:

I've tried. As in... Huh... It's just not working. I even had to pray one time that the love Should be formed but the moment I set my eyes on him, ah! I'll just feel like crying, wishing it was a dark guy and this was a very gentle guy and rich too. That was how I missed that guy.

I've also met someone who said she doesn't fancy fair men and I was a bit relieved that at least im not the only one and I'm sure there are many other ladies like me.

I think I need deliverance.

No u not d only one. I've been wit alot of gals dat dont like light skin guys. Me I'm chocolate baby
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Athemisia: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
AsherAmari:

Lol ..
I just feel it will not be fair living with someone my heart doesn't accept. Not like I hate the skin color but on a man.... Nah. it just doesn't look masculine. Don't know if this makes sense. I prefer it on ladies and babies. Lol...

Lord help me o.
Perfect example to let you know are confused women are.... SmH

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
No u not d only one. I've been wit alot of gals dat dont like light skin guys. Me I'm chocolate baby

Wow.. really?

Ok then. cool
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
AsherAmari:

I've tried. As in... Huh... It's just not working. I even had to pray one time that the love Should be formed but the moment I set my eyes on him, ah! I'll just feel like crying, wishing it was a dark guy and this was a very gentle guy and rich too. That was how I missed that guy.

I've also met someone who said she doesn't fancy fair men and I was a bit relieved that at least im not the only one and I'm sure there are many other ladies like me.

You're not the only one. Fair guys are turn off to me. I tried fantasizing falling in love with them but it didn't work. I guess it has to do with one's preference towards choosing a partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
Whoknowsme:
You're not the only one. Fair guys are turn off to me. I tried fantasizing falling in love with them but it didn't work. I guess it has to do with one's preference towards choosing a partner

Wow... Yes I think it's about preference. One can't really force it.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
dalass:
He didn't get the right shoes to go with it delivered on time before his photoshoot grin
dalass. More like dumbASS

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Dcoy: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
AsherAmari:

Not really...
I have met plenty like you, mostly fair ladies
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
See his fine complexion and fine hands/feet.

Have a blast, pretty bunny gay boy. wink
Sorry dear.
Please, I'm having trouble pronouncing your name. Can u please help me out?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Dcoy:

Not really...
I have met plenty like you, mostly fair ladies

Okeydokey then grin. Good to know I'm not alone.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by montumonami(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
"Uya eeh incomparable". Pronounce as one word.
mrdharkchild:

Sorry dear.
Please, I'm having trouble pronouncing your name. Can u please help me out?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
AsherAmari:

Wow... Yes I think it's about preference. One can't really force it.
Yea, cuz it's what u want that why you can't force it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by vhuqnl(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
AsherAmari:

Are you sure @ the bolded? I don't think so though.
well, not all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
AsherAmari:

Missing how. It's like you're fair? grin

It's not my fault though. Im just not attracted to them. And I want very fair children undecided.

I like how you ignored the nasty kid who quoted you first. smiley
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I like how you ignored the nasty kid who quoted you first. smiley

My dear, no time for such peeps. cool
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
femi4:
Serious one, how can you overlook some important qualites over skin colour. In this life, only few have it 100%

Nobody, I repeat, nobody has it 100% , not even 80% sef except human beings can marry angels which isn't possible because they're spiritual creatures whom we can't see with our ordinary eyes.

I have shared a story on NL before. My Gynaecologist friend once narrated a girl's story. She's a popular celebrity and Abuja-based. She walked into this popular hospital in abuia seeking a solution to his newly wed husband's short
and weak joystick. She said in her entire life, she had always desired and looked out for tall, well-built and handsome guy to marry so she decided to wait. Story cut short, barely 2 months after they got married the lady cried out. The guy is rich, handsome, tall and well educated but his manhood was very small and weak. She told my dr friend that, she always thought a tall guy would be endowed down there because she always wanted enjoying her man. My friend sat her down, and educated her that a dwarf may have a very long and wide joystick while a tall guy may not. He told her its not by height but nature. On the weak joystick, she asked the lady to invite him over for some counselling, tests and medication. Most of those pretty ladies you see have one blemish or the other which they cover with clothes , likewise men.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Nobody, I repeat, nobody has it 100% , not even 80% sef except human beings can marry angels which isn't possible because they're spiritual creatures whom we can't see with our ordinary eyes.

I have shared a story on NL before. My Gynaecologist friend once narrated a girl's story. She's a popular celebrity and Abuja-based. She walked into this popular hospital in abuia seeking a solution to his newly wed husband's short
and weak joystick. She said in her entire life, she had always desired and looked out for tall, well-built and handsome guy to marry so she decided to wait. Story cut short, barely 2 months after they got married the lady cried out. The guy is rich, handsome, tall and well educated but his manhood was very small and weak. She told my dr friend that, she always thought a tall guy would be endowed down there because she always wanted enjoying her man. My friend sat her down, and educated her that a dwarf may have a very long and wide joystick while a tall guy may not. He told her its not by height but nature. On the weak joystick, she asked the lady to invite him over for some counselling, tests and medication. Most of those pretty ladies you see have one blemish or the other which they cover with clothes , likewise men.
Some does but they are very few
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by BLACKARABIAN: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
lekki1444:
i understand. carnally speaking i think light skin women with their clothes off dont look good. but dark skin women look great with clothes off. carnally speaking

of course there are more important factors to consider but if we base it on skin color alone dark skin women look way better. also light skin women have that tendency to have hairy legs and red patches or black spots on their body. finally light skin women tend to be flabbier while dark skin is tight and stronger and firmer on women
Lawd! my momma never told me I have a twin...sense will not kee you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by TommyGs(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
JaneYave:
It's not only fair skin men. Men that take gym/fitness sessions too seriously, are seen as players.

Fair skinned men feel too good about themselves, especially the fair and ugly ones, it's annoying.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
35 years? angry
Football age or double declaration age

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by KingDash: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
lekki1444:
i understand. carnally speaking i think light skin women with their clothes off dont look good. but dark skin women look great with clothes off. carnally speaking

of course there are more important factors to consider but if we base it on skin color alone dark skin women look way better. also light skin women have that tendency to have hairy legs and red patches or black spots on their body. finally light skin women tend to be flabbier while dark skin is tight and stronger and firmer on women
Bros you no know wetin you they talk for here.. ain't nothing more beautiful than a nakeed lightskinned girls, minus the ones wey dey bleach oh.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
Happy birthday Alexx, keep making them wet as you grow old. cheesy

Some Lekki Boys wey dey do yansh will send him gifts worth millions today.... To them, "Alex deserve it"
Bro is it true? being hearing it he swings both sides...
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Richthekid: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
So dude is very young
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
JAHHHHHH:
Bro is it true? being hearing it he swings both sides...
Dude is just like Uti Nwachukwu, using ladies to cover up.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Fantasticcc: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
AsherAmari:
He looks so much like my little nephew. Chai! bubu come and see your lookalike. grin.

Looking cute. I don't know why I don't fancy fair guys though.

HBD, fine face.
I think is low self esteem, just like some guys don't like rich ladies, is the same way low self esteem girls don't like fair guys... The same thing happened to a friend of mine, but currently might die if her fair boyfriend leaves her.... Just work on it and see
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by lekki1444: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
KingDash:
Bros you no know wetin you they talk for here.. ain't nothing more beautiful than a nakeed lightskinned girls, minus the ones wey dey bleach oh.
Personal opinions my nigga grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by lekki1444: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
BLACKARABIAN:
Lawd! my momma never told me I have a twin...sense will not kee you!
my man !!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
HBD dude. Don't know why cute guys are gay. So na women likes the ugly ones bah?. God there ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Sikiratu Sindodo’s Daughter Clocks 18 Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.