Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? (345 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2021
Very ironic fah. heaven is free yet dem still dey pay tithe.
Re: IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Very ironic fah.
heaven is free yet dem still dey pay tithe.

Is it not good to honour A Person who has done and given Good things to you?

Do we not bring gifts to our Fathers and Mothers and Any one who has been good to us?

Heaven and Good things are free but to Honour the Doer and Giver of Good Things is Reasonable and Acceptable!

1 Like

Re: IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? by Fantasticcc: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Are you paying the tithe to God?
Re: IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? by Nephilim: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Very ironic fah.
heaven is free yet dem still dey pay tithe.
I don't expect less from a pauper like you grin
The little you have that you ought to let God bless you still contemplating and blabbing and creating heresies on it.

Anyway, How far about the money ritual!, e don click? hahaha! Sha don't bring that disgusting blood money to church grin

Re: IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nephilim:
I don't expect less from a pauper like you grin
The little you have that you ought to let God bless you still contemplating and blabbing and creating heresies on it.

Anyway, How far about the money ritual!, e don click? hahaha! Sha don't bring that disgusting blood money to church grin
grin
Come and suck my cock.
grin
You are still upcoming grin
Re: IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? by Nephilim: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
grin
Come and suck my cock.
grin
You are still upcoming grin
Go and focus on your WAEC grin hahaha lolz
Re: IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nephilim:
hahaha! Go and focus on your WAEC lolz
Your laziness no be here aswear. undecided
you just had to go through about 3k posts just to handpick one to use and troll me. You still dey learn work sha.
so many unemployed graduates everywhere....
instead of you to use your brains to create something you are just parambulating online 24/7 trolling people.
if you are this unemployed why don't you come and let give you a job so you can be doing my laundry...
Re: IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? by Nephilim: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Your laziness no be here aswear. undecided
you just had to go through about 3k posts just to handpick one to use and troll me. You still dey learn work sha.
so many unemployed graduates everywhere....
instead of you to use your brains to create something you are just parambulating online 24/7 trolling people.
if you are this unemployed why don't you come and let give you a job so you can be doing my laundry...
A pauper wanna give out job hahahahaha hahahahaha
lmao grin grin grin

Mr. Inevachop, Op u've taken breakfast sha, lolz! grin
Re: IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nephilim:
A pauper wanna give out job hahahahaha hahahahaha
lmao grin grin grin

Mr. Inevachop, Op u've taken breakfast sha, lolz! grin
A pauper like you has no choice. undecided
better take the offer or continue in your poverty. Are you sure you have brushed this morning
your bad breath is even oosing on this forum. undecided
Re: IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? by Nephilim: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
A pauper like you has no choice. undecided
better take the offer or continue in your poverty. Are you sure you have brushed this morning
your bad breath is even oosing on this forum. undecided
stop looking for money ritual, it can't help you grin grin

you better come in terms with your creator lest you die wretched and lost eternally.!
Re: IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nephilim:
stop looking for money ritual, it can't help you grin grin

you better come in terms with your creator lest you die wretched and lost eternally.!
Abeg comot your mouth dey ooze.

your whole family is the true definition of wretchedness. Who can you boost of in your family that is succesful
abeg go baff and brush.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is This Statement True About God...? / Miracle Money: Apostle Johnson Suleman Lacks Character, Cannot Sue For Defamati / These Bible Verses Shows That The Christian God Is A Wicked Tyrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.