Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle (9639 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) / 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States / Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by jrusky(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2021
Noted.
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by Nukilia: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
What nonsense angry the army must select one SE or SS state and burn some villages down to teach those fûcking bandits a lesson they'll never forget] angry

The Army support the bandits group of Sheik Gumi
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by Arinze624: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2021
They want to wipe out Shiroro residents and occupy,,
RUGA Is Fulanization
Hardship to all supporters of One Zoogiria.
sad
sad
sad
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by TruthinAction: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2021
And some unreasonable people will still want to compare this government to that of Goodluck Jonathan. No day passes by without one atrocity or the other. When will the Senate impeach Buhari who feels so unconcerned and has run out of ideas. I really don't believe it's the Buhari I know that is still ruling. Lord have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2021
Nukilia:

The Army support the bandits group of Sheik Gumi
while you obviously don't understand sarcasm sire cool
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by Kholar211: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2021
Northern business as usual. We don't care no more.
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by TrueNigerian300: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2021
No one should be happy with this kind of news, but when you have a group of people who have been brainwashed and made to believe that their suffering is from God or the will of God - whereas the actions and inactions of their useless leaders who live opulent lifestyle and tell the subject to wait for the graze of God is the primary reason of their woes. How long will a tiny group of morons across the country will they continue to sell this false hope and graze to their people. The same fools have no hope in the country but how they are able to sell hope to their various people is what baffle me.

The only solution to this chaos across the country is one and only one thing - an aggressive economic development plan that will pull people out of abject poverty in a very short time. This economic development can only be driven by strong, dedicated, passionate, intelligent, fair and accountable leadership but this cannot be expected from these set of morons.

Since this development cannot be driven by these set of idiots you all worship and call leaders across the country, then the only option left is bloodshed. It could sound very brutal but it is the truth. The present morons at the helm of affairs will never give away their power on a plater of gold, they will protect and defend it with all they have including using the military to kill you if you want to step in their ways and we have witnessed this over and over again. At this point what is then needed is a social revolution that will kill them all and the new set of leaders will be scared of doing what their predecessors have done to the people. How do you then achieve this social revolution? Sword for sword, and the result of that is bloodshed. Stop dreaming you cant rescue power from these morons using any legal apparatus or political means, that is just sheer wishful thought that will never happen.

I know you love life and do not want to die but then for every good things in life there is always a price. Look around the country and tell me what you can be proud of as a Nigerian, what we can see across the country is chaos, poverty, insecurity, raping and all other social vices. The relationship between the leaders and the followers is that of master and slave relationship and that is not acceptable. The fool who is currently the president is in London for medical tourism while the country is in chaos and hundreds or thousands die everyday for the same medical problem he has gone to London to treat. He refused to build a single hospital to treat himself not to talk of other Nigerians in same boat as him, but he used their sweat to travel to London to treat himself. ANYBODY THAT SAYS BUHARI HAS INTEGRITY IS NOT JUST A FOOL BUT A DISGRACE TO HUMNITY.

Nigeria is not working for 90% of her people and if the only solution to have a better country is bloodshed it is what trying, the USA and Europe you all want to run to were as a result of some people giving their lives for the betterment of the country. But you all want to have a good country without paying a price, you are joking - poverty, chaos and the rest are what you will all enjoy if the right thing is not done.

Stop hoping and praying to God for the betterment of Nigeria, it is gone and can only be taken back with sword.
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by AMBURSAA(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Those that supported the Fulani have now become victims of the same monster they created
LIKE IPOB TO ESN
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2021
IPOB AND ESN Niger state branch on the move again

Blame blame pooh-pooh holes
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by billyG(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Will d NAF send their bombers there? The Answer:is NO....even when NAF has an airforce base in jebba...they
bandits that is a great threat to Nigeriya is d one in Benue & imo.
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by Comedian2019: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2021
Gumi can negotiate with them as usual.
Unserious people.
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by Comedian2019: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2021
TruthinAction:
And some unreasonable people will still want to compare this government to that of Goodluck Jonathan. No day passes by without one atrocity or the other. When will the Senate impeach Buhari who feels so unconcerned and has run out of ideas. I really don't believe it's the Buhari I know that is still ruling. Lord have mercy on Nigeria.
What concerns the NASS now is how to introduce hijab into the military.
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by jaxxy(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2021
NiggaAreaBDamnd:
Will they be bombarded or not?
Orubebe01:

bombarded? No cos they are from the other side

They didn’t attack military officers and police. There will be a rescue mission 1st b4 any further escalation. That’s rules of engagement.
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by skuribeebo: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2021
Every day bad news .
Naira became equivalent to dollar ,No.
Bihari is dead ,No.
Unemployment rate reduced to 2 %, No.
Federal government distribute low cost vehicle s to the minority, No.
Each local government with health centers ,No.
Nothing good ever come from this country ,yes.
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Orubebe01:
No good news ever since Buhari assumed power. All we hear everyday is killing, burning, raping, hardship, bandits, herdsmen, unknown gunmen. may God deliver us all.

No let that craze bbq guy hear you oooh, his darling beautiful daddy lol
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2021
Orubebe01:
No good news ever since Buhari assumed power. All we hear everyday is killing, burning, raping, hardship, bandits, herdsmen, unknown gunmen. may God deliver us all.

No let that craze bbq guy hear you oooh, his darling beautiful daddy lol, person go dey see house on fire dey still support who Dey set am on fire .

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by isaiahethan: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2021
Dton339:
This no longer funny Oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by TruthinAction: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Comedian2019:

What concerns the NASS now is how to introduce hijab into the military.

Their focus is to defend the clueless government with its evil agenda at the expense of the blood of innocent Nigerians. They will not succeed to Islamize this country. God is for us and will deliver us from their evil agenda in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by wink2015(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
NIGERIA IS SET FOR DINTEGRATION.

The country can not contain all this magnitude of crisis in all nook and cranies of the country.
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by Duplexxx: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hand go touch una
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by EmekaA125(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Since Northerners are not really bothered about banditry, who am I to cry or lament on their behalf? Call Sheik Gumi to negotiate with them. Mtcheeeew
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
What nonsense angry the army must select one SE or SS state and burn some villages down to teach those fûcking bandits a lesson they'll never forget angry

Only if man is God will these genocidal desires succeed.
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Atlas9:

Only if man is God will these genocidal desires succeed.
I hate the fact that I have to explain when I'm being sarcastic undecided
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by orisa37: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
That's ELECTION-SECURITY-BUHARINOMICS.
Re: Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle by blackmaine: 2:15am On Apr 11, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
The army air strike bombardment jet doesn't work when it comes to the North

Only the south is where they flex muscles
that's just the problem we have in Nigeria, some people are being pampered while others are not, sometimes I laugh at some fools here talking trash , NIGERIA is a failed state , Northeners want one Nigeria but me especially me , I don't need even need it, it has never worked for me, and I believe the number of poor citizens in Nigeria can testify to that irrespective of the tribe, Let every one go their separate part all these fumes about insecurity will stop , Nigeria is too big for any one to rule

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode : APC Is Not A Muslim Dominated Party / Kachikwu Is NOT Under Investigation! / Rex Idaminabo Flags Off "Handshake" Campaign In His Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.