Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,573 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

How To Invest In Importation Without Losing Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest In Importation Without Losing Money (308 Views)

Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital / Invest In Importation Business With Just Your Phone And Data / Currently Losing Money In Your Binary/forex Account? Click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In Importation Without Losing Money by Newbielearner(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2021
You must have seen or heard about this for quite some time. It takes just three steps:

Get a product online
Get it into Nigeria
Start selling it.

Quite simple. Isn't it? It's so simple that it has become flooded. Yet a lot of people fail in this business. I have failed at it and lost a lot before I got a hang of it (despite paying for numerous courses online).

How would you succeed in importation?

1. Choose a niche:

Stop trying to sell trending products. Just sell products in your niche with high demands. E.g Fashion niche would involve sneakers, tees, jeans, etc. But you gotta be wary of sizes and colors.

2. Have a dependable agent:

People like to boycott Chinese agents. I don't recommend such at all. Especially for a beginner. That little percentage your agent would charge you won't kill your business. I have used only one agent consistently for three years. She knows what I want and what I don't.

3. Work with the best logistic company:

I'm not referring to general delivery. I mean those sending the package from China once they receive it from your agent. Your agent would advise you on this. Mine advised me on how to get any item into Nigeria (not by air) within 14days irrespective of the quantity. This gives you the avenue to create a pre-order campaign; where you can even import with other people's money and earn twice more.

4. Good pricing System:

You can decide to add 20% above plus your overhead cost to your product price. My products are always twice how much I spent on everything till it gets to my house.

5. Avoid entrepreneurial misconceptions:

You don't have to quit your job for this to work.
Have a plan to sell and deliver.

How would you sell? Via Facebook ads? Your WhatsApp? Jumia or Konga?

How would you deliver? Any good and affordable logistics can work. If you're using Jumia or Konga, you just gotta drop-off at their center closest to you, and they'll handle your nationwide delivery.

Where do you order from? Only 1688.com. Aliexpress, Alibaba, etc is a no for me...

You can google the top-selling products in Nigeria (by niche) and import. Or contact me for top 50-70 top-selling products for just 1k (via my signature for whatsapp).

Thanks.

Re: How To Invest In Importation Without Losing Money by Newbielearner(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Don't wait. Start.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Real Estate / Can I Create My Own Cryptocurrency? / Bitcoin Loses $433.66bn In Two Months, Nigerians Trade $73.23m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.