Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination (1697 Views)

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) / Mind Your Mouth (2) - Mark 11:23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by donnie(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2021
She got the V@cc!nation in Kaduna. Two days later she began to experience dizziness and then started vomiting blood while bleeding from the nose.

They were threatened with non-payment of salary if they refused the V@cc!nation. I'm not posting this for CNN addicts, since y'all need deliverance. This is for those who may be decieved by the plenty english these CNN addicts speak without even knowing what they're saying.

WATCH VIDEO

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by peggywebbs(f): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2021
I've requested to see the video. It's good that we are all informed considering how some folks come here to insult us in religion section like we are ignorant.

The media and the cover up. They are not letting people know that the vaccine deaths are even more than the COVID deaths

donnie:
She got the V@cc!nation in Kaduna. Two days later she began to experience dizziness and then started vomiting blood while bleeding from the nose.

They were threatened with non-payment of salary if they refused the V@cc!nation. I'm not posting this for CNN addicts, since y'all need deliverance. This is for those who may be decieved by the plenty english these CNN addicts speak without even knowing what they're saying.

WATCH VIDEO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by donnie(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
peggywebbs:
I've requested to see the video. It's good that we are all informed considering how some folks come here to insult us in religion section like we are ignorant.

The media and the cover up. They are not letting people know that the vaccine deaths are even more than the COVID deaths

Listen well to the language they use... They say things like "Only a little percent die due to underlying problems" as though we're talking about poultry. And they have taught the foolish ones among us to talk the same way, thinking they're enlightened.

Nothing was wrong with this woman until she bowed to pressure and took the vaccine. Is she better now or worse off? And those who take will need to take several more doses... Like the software I installed needs regular updating. Meanwhile they're told to continue using masks and maintain social distancing.

Even when they release new diseases in future, they'd be expected to take the vaccine as well. We're in for a zombie filled world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by donnie(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
peggywebbs:

Access granted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by peggywebbs(f): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
The worse part is people who don't even have a voice online to expose this. This is just one person among the thousands they've vaccinated. In a country like Nigeria with a poor health structure, people will die in their homes and that is it.

It was sad to watch that even as a health care worker she couldn't get help in her hospital. That is how much they have ruined the system. It was obvious they didn't have the facilities to treat her and the best they could do was panadol. Like seriously?

donnie:

Listen well to the language they use... They say things like "Only a little percent die due to underlying problems" as though we're talking about poultry. And they have taught the foolish ones among us to talk the same way, thinking they're enlightened.

Nothing was wrong with this woman until she bowed to pressure and took the vaccine. Is she better now or worse of. And those who take will need to take several more doses... Like the software I installed needs regular updating. Meanwhile they're told to continue using masks and maintain social distancing.

Even when the release new diseases in future, they're be expected to take the vaccine as well. We're in for a zombie filled world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by Seun(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
The health workers you’re accusing of conspiring to vaccinate us were the first to get vaccinated.

donnie:
Nothing was wrong with this woman until she bowed to pressure and took the vaccine. Is she better now or worse of.
Health policy experts are concerned about the fate of the entire population and not just individuals. Generally, if people don’t get vaccinated and COVID continues to spread freely, more people will die. Health policy experts use statistics to make this determination.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by Truthwords: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
peggywebbs:

The worse part is people who don't even have a voice online to expose this. This is just one person among the thousands they've vaccinated. In a country like Nigeria with a poor health structure, people will die in their homes and that is it.

It was sad to watch that even as a health care worker she couldn't get help in her hospital. That is how much they have ruined the system. It was obvious they didn't have the facilities to treat her and the best they could do was panadol. Like seriously?

Any post you see talking about the deaths from vaccines, should be shared. You can share the link to this post or any other links exposing the poisonous Covid_19 vaccines. The more people we can get on board the more lives we can save. There is a video of several doctors from different countries speaking against the Covid_19 Poisonous Vaccines but Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and mainstream media have taken it down. Luckily i saved it. I will reupload it soon and share it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6481982/covid-19-vaccine-victims-compilation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by Karlovych: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
embarassed embarassed I pity anyone taking that useless vaccine. An illness you stand a 99.7 percent chance of surviving is what you are scared of, ignorance will kill a lot of people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by Ajibade123(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Righteousness geng!!! food don done o ..the mark of the beast is already manifesting
Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by peggywebbs(f): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
What are you saying? Who told you vaccination stops spread. Don't tell me you are watching CNN.

Anyway the idea of the vaccine according to the experts that claimed to make them is to prevent serious illness. That is, you can still get COVID 19 but it reduces the risk of severe symptoms and death.

The problem now is, the vaccine itself has enough adverse effects and suspicious deaths that is enough to shut it down. They need to go back to the lab and work on it.

It does not prevent transmission, it does not prevent death and it is itself even dangerous us. Please do your research and stop reading news.

Seun:
The health workers you’re accusing of conspiring to vaccinate us were the first to get vaccinated.

Health policy experts are concerned about the fate of the entire population and not just individuals. Generally, if people don’t get vaccinated and COVID continues to spread freely, more people will die. Health policy experts use statistics to make this determination.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by Truthwords: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
Seun:

And you actually think they got the real vaccines. My work schedule is not really letting me do YouTube videos. There is a particular one i will do that will expose what's happening. I wish there were more hours other than the 24 hours. Are you aware there is serious protest going on right now in Europe against the lock down and Covid_19 Poisonous Vaccines but mainstream media is so silent as if its not happening.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by Truthwords: 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
peggywebbs:
What are you saying? Who told you vaccination stops spread. Don't tell me you are watching CNN.

Anyway the idea of the vaccine according to the experts that claimed to make them is to prevent serious illness. That is, you can still get COVID 19 but it reduces the risk of severe symptoms and death.

The problem now is, the vaccine itself has enough adverse effects and suspicious deaths that is enough to shut it down. They need to go back to the lab and work on it.

It does not prevent transmission, it does not prevent death and it is itself even dangerous us. Please do your research and stop reading news.

Its not just about the effects, think of how it changes those who have taken it slowly from inside. The Covid_19 vaccines are deadlier than you think. It goes way deeper

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by Truthwords: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed I pity anyone taking that useless vaccine. An illness you stand a 99.7 percent chance of surviving is what you are scared of, ignorance will kill a lot of people.

A CNN and MSNBC reporter just died after taking it and she was one of those in support of it. People don't learn until its too late

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by Karlovych: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Truthwords:

A CNN and MSNBC reporter just died after taking it and she was one of those in support of it. People don't learn until its too late

A lot of people are ignorant in the society today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by 2elliot: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2021
See
Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by donnie(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Seun:

I'm not accusing health workers of conspiracy, but for their greed, timidity and stupidity. Most of them are ignorant just like the doctors because of blind faith in white man who can do no wrong.

My problem is actually the leaders in both political and health sectors who don't have the balls or rather who are too greedy to stand up to these globalists.

Listen to this Kenyan scientist and traditional medicine practitioner who has also worked for global health organizations. See him warn, calling out their fraud. He made me proud to be black. That's is something our greedy bewitched so-called learned Nigerians cannot do. It appears the more educated they are, the more simple-minded they become.

WATCH VIDEO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by donnie(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seun:
Generally, if people don’t get vaccinated and COVID continues to spread freely, more people will die. Health policy experts use statistics to make this determination.

FAKE... Na today? All this threat of people dying is not new. They are after population reduction using vaccines. The vaccines are the danger, not the so-called virus.

HIV, Ebola etc have failed to achieve this purpose... If they can't achieve their target number of deaths, they will use war or internal conflicts as is already going on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by donnie(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Truthwords:

Good for her...she called her brothers who rejected it conspiracy theorists.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by donnie(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Truthwords:

Any post you see talking about the deaths from vaccines, should be shared. You can share the link to this post or any other links exposing the poisonous Covid_19 vaccines. The more people we can get on board the more lives we can save. There is a video of several doctors from different countries speaking against the Covid_19 Poisonous Vaccines but Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and mainstream media have taken it down. Luckily i saved it. I will reupload it soon and share it.

Exactly, keep sharing...
I saved it too. These devils are not stopping. Their strength is the blindness and foolishness of the masses.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by VictorUSA(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seun:

seun or siyun I dont care! U guys banned me on nairaland simply bcus I expressed myself.Maybe other nairalanders`re afraid of telling u the truth. Ok! get it sunk into ur brainless head that I`m different¡ I dnt giv a runnin` Bleep even if u ban me 4ever on nairaland.

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by Truthwords: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
donnie:

Good for her...she called her brothers who rejected it conspiracy theorists.

Exactly, people like her should not be pitied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by donnie(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
peggywebbs:

Actually, they are not returning to the lab except to tweak or produce new strands. The vaccine is doing just what it was meant to do... Make the people sickly or die.
Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by ibkonekt(m): 3:18am On Apr 12, 2021
Thanks donnie for the info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by donnie(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Karlovych:
A lot of people are ignorant in the society today

Watching CNN makes them dumb programmed zombies but they think they're enlightened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by Truthwords: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2021
donnie:

Watching CNN makes them dumb programmed zombies but they think they're enlightened.

I am happy their own worker died from the vaccines. I pray more cnn workers and workers from other mainstream media organisations die from the vaccines. At least when they are dead, they won't be alive to deceive more people into taking it

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by donnie(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Truthwords:

I am happy their own worker died from the vaccines. I pray more cnn workers and workers from other mainstream media organisations die from the vaccines. At least when they are dead, they won't be alive to deceive more people into taking it

[img]https://media./images/07df9b6d933df6c27dede5b590051824/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by Seun(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
How can anyone say the vaccine is killing more people than the virus? COVID has killed more than 2000 people in Nigeria. How many people have been killed by a COVID vaccine in Nigeria that you know? Is it up to 2000? Is it even close? Has anyone even died?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by CodeTemplar: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Seun:
How can anyone say the vaccine is killing more people than the virus? COVID has killed more than 2000 people in Nigeria. How many people have been killed by a COVID vaccine in Nigeria that you know? Is it up to 2000? Is it even close? Has anyone even died?
The ultimate will be to make the vaccine voluntarily with no form of discrimination like employers forcing employees to take it.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by donnie(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Seun:

How many have been vaccinated in Nigeria? And we already have deaths despite media suppression of such news. And can you really defend those numbers? They are mostly fabricated.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by donnie(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
CodeTemplar:
The ultimate will be to make the vaccine voluntarily with no form of discrimination like employers forcing employees to take it.

Unfortunately, the opposite is their goal, even from the onset... to vaccine the entire World's population.
Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by FatherOfJesus: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
peggywebbs:

You are obviously ignorant because you believe whatever you see in videos.

You also obviously ignorant because you have refused to learn how statistics work. Because 1 in 2million people that received the vaccine bled doesn’t mean that the vaccine caused it. There are numerous medical conditions that can cause this.

You are obviously ignorant because you refuse to ask for autopsy regarding here death.

Above all, you are hugely ignorant because you are a proponent of a baseless conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Woman Bleeds From Nose And Mouth 2 Days After Vaccination by Truthwords: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You are obviously ignorant because you believe whatever you see in videos.

You also obviously ignorant because you have refused to learn how statistics work. Because 1 in 2million people that received the vaccine bled doesn’t mean that the vaccine caused it. There are numerous medical conditions that can cause this.

You are obviously ignorant because you refuse to ask for autopsy regarding here death.

Above all, you are hugely ignorant because you are a proponent of a baseless conspiracy theory.

My goodness, where do people like you come from. For how long will you continue to support a vaccine that is sending people enmass to their grave. Some instantly, while some slowly.

Check out this thread and wake up before its too late

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The scam of seed sowing exposed / Favorite Bible Characters! / Da Vinci Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.