Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

The scam of seed sowing exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The scam of seed sowing exposed (1694 Views)

Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The scam of seed sowing exposed by igbowoman: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abraham was rich in livestock,silver and gold yet he had no pastor or anybody he gave money to periodically in the act of sowing seed.
His nephew lot was equally blessed and didn't have a pastor he doled out money to

Joseph went on to be a prime minister in a country he came into as a slave yet he had no pastor he sowed or tapped blessing from.

Who did Elijah and Elisha sow seed to?
Jeremiah and Apostle Paul sowed to who?
Nobody
Their blessings came as a result of God's goodness to all.

Seed sowing is a scam

1 Like

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by budaatum: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
"Seed sowing", is not when you give to your pastor but when you do good!

budaatum:

Its like a person who sows corn reaps corn and a person who sows cocoa reaps cocoa, a person who sows the ungood reaps the ungood that they sow.........

https://www.nairaland.com/6589651/good-person-only-because-feel#102681225

3 Likes

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by chatinent: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
How else did you expect pastors to feed?

They have to improvise, of course, using subtle means with reference to the bible.

3 Likes

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by Nephilim: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
2 Corinthians 9:6-8.

But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

7. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

8. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

@igbowoman Sorry for your frustration o. All those people you mentioned sowed in a way you never know.

2 Likes

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by desiredhome: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
"Seed sowing", is not when you give to your pastor but when you do good!

https://www.nairaland.com/6589651/good-person-only-because-feel#102681225

The pentecostal pastors (pastorprenours) will not teach this even when they know that is the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by Generalissimo75(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

It's very simple. This has nothing to do with giving or doing good. You don't need anyone to explain this verse to you. You reap what you sow. If you sow sparingly on a plot of land,you reap on a plot of land. You sow bountifully on 10 hectares of land,you reap bountifully on 10 hectares of land. This verse is for farmers. Don't be fooled. Your MUMU don do.
Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by budaatum: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
desiredhome:

The pentecostal pastors (pastorprenours) will not teach this even when they know that is the truth

Why would a pastor "teach this" when their entire raison d'etre and business plan is to acquire a tenth of your earning?

No pastor comes to your house to drag you to their church to mug you of ten percent of your earnings. Freely do you wake up early on a Sunday morning to bath and dress in your Sunday best and present yourselves to be mugged! It is for you to know the truth instead of allowing yourself to be brainwashed.

P.s. I would suggest you consider the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden also, and ask if God would want you to be ignorant Adam or use your senses Eve.

Ref: https://www.nairaland.com/6404876/waging-bet-against-impossible-statistical/6#99204509

1 Like

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by budaatum: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Generalissimo75:

It's very simple. This has nothing to do with giving or doing good. You don't need anyone to explain this verse to you. You reap what you sow. If you sow sparingly on a plot of land,you reap on a plot of land. You sow bountifully on 10 hectares of land,you reap bountifully on 10 hectares of land. This verse is for farmers.

It is for all sowers.

If I sow by studying hard, I will reap a good crop of results, just as sowing the sweat of my brow in the soil is likely to reward me with a bountiful crop an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

2 Likes

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by igbowoman: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Generalissimo75:

It's very simple. This has nothing to do with giving or doing good. You don't need anyone to explain this verse to you. You reap what you sow. If you sow sparingly on a plot of land,you reap on a plot of land. You sow bountifully on 10 hectares of land,you reap bountifully on 10 hectares of land. This verse is for farmers. Don't be fooled. Your MUMU don do.

Thank you!
Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by igbowoman: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Generalissimo75:

Thank you!
The scammers use that verse to confuse those who refuse to open their bibles and study

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by igbowoman: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nephilim:

7. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

8. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

@igbowoman Sorry for your frustration o. All those people you mentioned sowed in a way you never know.

Go and study your Bible that verse has absolutely nothing to do with sowing to your pastor .

Who did Abraham sow seed to before he became wealthy?
Thank God you quoted verse 7
It didn't say giving to your pastor too
Abraham had no pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by xproducer: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:
Abraham was rich in livestock,silver and gold yet he had no pastor or anybody he gave money to periodically in the act of sowing seed.
His nephew lot was equally blessed and didn't have a pastor he doled out money to

Joseph went on to be a prime minister in a country he came into as a slave yet he had no pastor he sowed or tapped blessing from.

Nobody

Seed sowing is a scam
----------------

I hear you, and you may feel this way because a number "pastors" (in history to the present day) have been exposed for greed. These are the actions of men who are tainted with sin since the fall of man in Eden, but their bad acts cannot be justification for not hearing and believing the holy word of GOD on this and all matters!

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." - 2 Timothy 3:16-17

So, based on the word of GOD and because we love the GOD Who first loved us while we were yet dead in sins and trespasses (1 John 4:19, Ephesians 2:1)... when not only want to give "a tenth" - but everything we possible can (money, our efforts in sharing GOD's holy word, anything we can by His grace, and in His strength).

You don't have to hand the money GOD has given you to a scammer. Pray for the wisdom to know who to give it to - in order to help them with their physical needs (eating, clothing, etc), or spiritual needs (the word of GOD - the Bible, because "faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of GOD" - Romans 10:17 ).

** Note that Abraham you mentioned, after he had rescued Lot - paid Melchizedek king of Salem (the king priest of God Most High and picture of the Lord JESUS CHRIST) - “a tenth of everything,” that is, of “the chief spoils” he had acquired in his successful warfare against the allied kings, out of respect for his position before God and gratefulness for his hospitality and blessing" - Genesis 14

Here are a couple of Biblical examples of offering to GOD. While a number of practices of the old testament are not done anymore, tithing to GOD is a fundamental principle of thanks to, and respect for GOD who put the money in our pockets, and air in our lungs to begin with! It makes sense to thank Him in all ways possible. In tithing we practice the two greatest commandments - love for GOD, then love for our neighbor - especially a neighbor in need!

"Honor the Lord with your possessions, And with the firstfruits of all your increase" - Proverbs 3:9

"Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me, and keep me in this way that I am going, and give me bread to eat and clothing to put on, so that I come back to my father’s house in peace, then the Lord shall be my God. And this stone which I have set as a pillar shall be God’s house, and of all that You give me I will surely give a tenth to You.” - Genesis 28:20-22

Speak thus to the Levites, and say to them: ‘When you take from the children of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them as your inheritance, then you shall offer up a heave offering of it to the Lord, a tenth of the tithe." - Numbers 18:26 (Also Nehemiah 10:38)

"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it." - Malachi 3:10

1 Like

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by Nephilim: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:

Go and study your Bible that verse has absolutely nothing to do with sowing to your pastor .

Who did Abraham sow seed to before he became wealthy?
Thank God you quoted verse 7
It didn't say giving to your pastor too
Abraham had no pastor
haha! You lack understanding of the scripture...I intentionally didn't quote verse 5, go back there and read from there, It is you that should study your Bible well before you start speaking heresies..you don't even understand Verse 7 which is express, asking them to give to God, and who receives the gift? the representatives of God cheesy

1 Like

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by perezeghi: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:

Nobody

Seed sowing is a scam

You can choose to say anything you want. Just read and get sense.

Luke.6.38 - If you give, you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure you use in giving--large or small--it will be used to measure what is given back to you."

Acts.20.35 - And I have been a constant example of how you can help the poor by working hard. You should remember the words of the Lord Jesus: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"

Matt.10.40 - "Anyone who welcomes you is welcoming me, and anyone who welcomes me is welcoming the Father who sent me.
Matt.10.41 - If you welcome a prophet as one who speaks for God, you will receive the same reward a prophet gets. And if you welcome good and godly people because of their godliness, you will be given a reward like theirs.
Matt.10.42 - And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of my followers, you will surely be rewarded."

1Kgs.17.9 - "Go and live in the village of Zarephath, near the city of Sidon. There is a widow there who will feed you. I have given her my instructions."
1Kgs.17.10 - So he went to Zarephath. As he arrived at the gates of the village, he saw a widow gathering sticks, and he asked her, "Would you please bring me a cup of water?"
1Kgs.17.11 - As she was going to get it, he called to her, "Bring me a bite of bread, too."
1Kgs.17.12 - But she said, "I swear by the LORD your God that I don't have a single piece of bread in the house. And I have only a handful of flour left in the jar and a little cooking oil in the bottom of the jug. I was just gathering a few sticks to cook this last meal, and then my son and I will die."
1Kgs.17.13 - But Elijah said to her, "Don't be afraid! Go ahead and cook that `last meal,' but bake me a little loaf of bread first. Afterward there will still be enough food for you and your son.
1Kgs.17.14 - For this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: There will always be plenty of flour and oil left in your containers until the time when the LORD sends rain and the crops grow again!"
1Kgs.17.15 - So she did as Elijah said, and she and Elijah and her son continued to eat from her supply of flour and oil for many days.
1Kgs.17.16 - For no matter how much they used, there was always enough left in the containers, just as the LORD had promised through Elijah.

Gal.6.2 - Share each other's troubles and problems, and in this way obey the law of Christ.
Gal.6.3 - If you think you are too important to help someone in need, you are only fooling yourself. You are really a nobody.
Gal.6.4 - Be sure to do what you should, for then you will enjoy the personal satisfaction of having done your work well, and you won't need to compare yourself to anyone else.
Gal.6.5 - For we are each responsible for our own conduct.
Gal.6.6 - Those who are taught the word of God should help their teachers by paying them.
Gal.6.7 - Don't be misled. Remember that you can't ignore God and get away with it. You will always reap what you sow!
Gal.6.8 - Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful desires will harvest the consequences of decay and death. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit.
Gal.6.9 - So don't get tired of doing what is good. Don't get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time.
Gal.6.10 - Whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone, especially to our Christian brothers and sisters.

2Cor.9.7 - You must each make up your own mind as to how much you should give. Don't give reluctantly or in response to pressure. For God loves the person who gives cheerfully.
2Cor.9.8 - And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.
2Cor.9.9 - As the Scriptures say, "Godly people give generously to the poor. Their good deeds will never be forgotten."
2Cor.9.10 - For God is the one who gives seed to the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, he will give you many opportunities to do good, and he will produce a great harvest of generosity in you.
2Cor.9.11 - Yes, you will be enriched so that you can give even more generously. And when we take your gifts to those who need them, they will break out in thanksgiving to God.
2Cor.9.12 - So two good things will happen--the needs of the Christians in Jerusalem will be met, and they will joyfully express their thanksgiving to God.
2Cor.9.13 - You will be glorifying God through your generous gifts. For your generosity to them will prove that you are obedient to the Good News of Christ.
2Cor.9.14 - And they will pray for you with deep affection because of the wonderful grace of God shown through you.
Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nephilim:
haha! You lack understanding of the scripture...I intentionally didn't quote verse 5, go back there and read from there, It is you that should study your Bible well before you start speaking heresies..you don't even understand Verse 7 which is express, asking them to give to God, and who receives the gift? the representatives of God cheesy
Have you ever read the teachings of Jesus Christ? undecided

Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 is a good parable to read as Jesus Christ tells you exactly what to do in order to recieve from Him. It is much different from the seed-sowing fables told you by your Mogs. It is the rule, however, in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by budaatum: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
perezeghi:

You can choose to say anything you want. Just read and get sense.

Luke.6.38 - If you give, you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure you use in giving--large or small--it will be used to measure what is given back to you."

Acts.20.35 - And I have been a constant example of how you can help the poor by working hard. You should remember the words of the Lord Jesus: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"

Matt.10.40 - "Anyone who welcomes you is welcoming me, and anyone who welcomes me is welcoming the Father who sent me.
Matt.10.41 - If you welcome a prophet as one who speaks for God, you will receive the same reward a prophet gets. And if you welcome good and godly people because of their godliness, you will be given a reward like theirs.
Matt.10.42 - And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of my followers, you will surely be rewarded."

1Kgs.17.9 - "Go and live in the village of Zarephath, near the city of Sidon. There is a widow there who will feed you. I have given her my instructions."
1Kgs.17.10 - So he went to Zarephath. As he arrived at the gates of the village, he saw a widow gathering sticks, and he asked her, "Would you please bring me a cup of water?"
1Kgs.17.11 - As she was going to get it, he called to her, "Bring me a bite of bread, too."
1Kgs.17.12 - But she said, "I swear by the LORD your God that I don't have a single piece of bread in the house. And I have only a handful of flour left in the jar and a little cooking oil in the bottom of the jug. I was just gathering a few sticks to cook this last meal, and then my son and I will die."
1Kgs.17.13 - But Elijah said to her, "Don't be afraid! Go ahead and cook that `last meal,' but bake me a little loaf of bread first. Afterward there will still be enough food for you and your son.
1Kgs.17.14 - For this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: There will always be plenty of flour and oil left in your containers until the time when the LORD sends rain and the crops grow again!"
1Kgs.17.15 - So she did as Elijah said, and she and Elijah and her son continued to eat from her supply of flour and oil for many days.
1Kgs.17.16 - For no matter how much they used, there was always enough left in the containers, just as the LORD had promised through Elijah.

Gal.6.2 - Share each other's troubles and problems, and in this way obey the law of Christ.
Gal.6.3 - If you think you are too important to help someone in need, you are only fooling yourself. You are really a nobody.
Gal.6.4 - Be sure to do what you should, for then you will enjoy the personal satisfaction of having done your work well, and you won't need to compare yourself to anyone else.
Gal.6.5 - For we are each responsible for our own conduct.
Gal.6.6 - Those who are taught the word of God should help their teachers by paying them.
Gal.6.7 - Don't be misled. Remember that you can't ignore God and get away with it. You will always reap what you sow!
Gal.6.8 - Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful desires will harvest the consequences of decay and death. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit.
Gal.6.9 - So don't get tired of doing what is good. Don't get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time.
Gal.6.10 - Whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone, especially to our Christian brothers and sisters.

2Cor.9.7 - You must each make up your own mind as to how much you should give. Don't give reluctantly or in response to pressure. For God loves the person who gives cheerfully.
2Cor.9.8 - And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.
2Cor.9.9 - As the Scriptures say, "Godly people give generously to the poor. Their good deeds will never be forgotten."
2Cor.9.10 - For God is the one who gives seed to the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, he will give you many opportunities to do good, and he will produce a great harvest of generosity in you.
2Cor.9.11 - Yes, you will be enriched so that you can give even more generously. And when we take your gifts to those who need them, they will break out in thanksgiving to God.
2Cor.9.12 - So two good things will happen--the needs of the Christians in Jerusalem will be met, and they will joyfully express their thanksgiving to God.
2Cor.9.13 - You will be glorifying God through your generous gifts. For your generosity to them will prove that you are obedient to the Good News of Christ.
2Cor.9.14 - And they will pray for you with deep affection because of the wonderful grace of God shown through you.

I failed to see where what you posted was about giving to a pastor or a church. All I saw was about giving to the needy and the poor!

Besides, the Priest and the Levite were going to give to the church but Christ said "Go and do like the orangutan", no?

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by PAWG(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nephilim:

Why must it be pastors that should receive the seeds, why can’t the needy be sowed onto?

Budaatum please enlighten me on this cos I’d rather give to a beggar than sow seed in church. Am in the wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by igbowoman: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

Why must it be pastors that should receive the seeds, why can’t the needy be sowed onto?

Budaatum please enlighten me on this cos I’d rather give to a beggar than sow seed in church. Am in the wrong?

Don't mind these brain washed papas kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by budaatum: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

You need more enlightening than you already have and than is contained in the op?

I think you are enlightened enough on this topic and those who see a different light should continue to give to the rich because it is clearly written that from those who lack sense shall it be taken to be given to those who already have plenty sense, and that is precisely the reason the pastor is profiting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y--5IlljO78

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by PAWG(m): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

You need more enlightening than you already have and than is contained in the op?

I think you are enlightened enough on this topic and those who see a different light should continue to give to the rich because it is clearly written that from those who lack sense shall it be taken to be given to those who already have plenty sense, and that is precisely the reason the pastor is profiting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y--5IlljO78

Well said grin nice illustrations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by budaatum: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

Well said grin nice illustrations
I hope you can see the magnitude of that which one is up against, and that it is not a fight for the weak minded.

Even those one attempts to free from mental slavery will oppose their own freedom, but persist one must least they harvest more souls!

1 Like

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by Nephilim: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

I didn't say you shouldn't give to the needy. Yes! you should give to the needy, it's necessary! and you should give to God and to His work, its important.

The earth is of the LORD and the fullness thereof, everything you gain from the earth is of the LORD, therefore you should give back to Him and that's into His house.

1 Like

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by PAWG(m): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

I hope you can see the magnitude of that which one is up against, and that it is not a fight for the weak minded.

Even those one attempts to free from mental slavery will oppose their own freedom, but persist one must least they harvest more souls!

undecided

Why your day job like? You seem to have a ‘good head’. lawyer or teacher?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by budaatum: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

undecided

Why your day job like? You seem to have a ‘good head’. lawyer or teacher?

My day job is educating myself and my people, lol. It is also my night job too.
Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by PAWG(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

My day job is educating myself and my people, lol. It is also my night job too.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by igbowoman: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
xproducer:

----------------

I hear you, and you may feel this way because a number "pastors" (in history to the present day) have been exposed for greed. These are the actions of men who are tainted with sin since the fall of man in Eden, but their bad acts cannot be justification for not hearing and believing the holy word of GOD on this and all matters!

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." - 2 Timothy 3:16-17

So, based on the word of GOD and because we love the GOD Who first loved us while we were yet dead in sins and trespasses (1 John 4:19, Ephesians 2:1)... when not only want to give "a tenth" - but everything we possible can (money, our efforts in sharing GOD's holy word, anything we can by His grace, and in His strength).

You don't have to hand the money GOD has given you to a scammer. Pray for the wisdom to know who to give it to - in order to help them with their physical needs (eating, clothing, etc), or spiritual needs (the word of GOD - the Bible, because "faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of GOD" - Romans 10:17 ).

** Note that Abraham you mentioned, after he had rescued Lot - paid Melchizedek king of Salem (the king priest of God Most High and picture of the Lord JESUS CHRIST) - “a tenth of everything,” that is, of “the chief spoils” he had acquired in his successful warfare against the allied kings, out of respect for his position before God and gratefulness for his hospitality and blessing" - Genesis 14

Here are a couple of Biblical examples of offering to GOD. While a number of practices of the old testament are not done anymore, tithing to GOD is a fundamental principle of thanks to, and respect for GOD who put the money in our pockets, and air in our lungs to begin with! It makes sense to thank Him in all ways possible. In tithing we practice the two greatest commandments - love for GOD, then love for our neighbor - especially a neighbor in need!

"Honor the Lord with your possessions, And with the firstfruits of all your increase" - Proverbs 3:9

"Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me, and keep me in this way that I am going, and give me bread to eat and clothing to put on, so that I come back to my father’s house in peace, then the Lord shall be my God. And this stone which I have set as a pillar shall be God’s house, and of all that You give me I will surely give a tenth to You.” - Genesis 28:20-22

Speak thus to the Levites, and say to them: ‘When you take from the children of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them as your inheritance, then you shall offer up a heave offering of it to the Lord, a tenth of the tithe." - Numbers 18:26 (Also Nehemiah 10:38)

"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it." - Malachi 3:10

Before Abraham became rich who did he sow to?
Nobody
Who did Mark Zuckerberg or Elon Musk saw their seed to?
That gospel that ties God to money us false.
There is no money in heaven.Money is minted on earth and used by people on earth to solve earthly problems

Correction Abraham did not pay any tithes to anyone because he didn't owe
You pay what you owe
He willingly gave a tenth of the spoils of war
Guess what he did with the rest of the 90%
He gave it away too
So that is not even a good example.
He gave is willingly
Tithe is an obligation in the law of Moses and we are not under the law
but under grace.
The law is obsolete and non binding to the new man in Christ

Jacob made a vow with conditions to the Lord.
That is not the same thing as the law.
We are neither levites nor Jews.
We are heirs of promise under grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by chiedu7: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:

Nobody

Seed sowing is a scam

Seed Sowing is truly a scam & its heresy to be sincere

Things of God are FREE no need to sow seed

1 Corinthians 2:12
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God;
that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by igbowoman: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please let's use applicable scripture not repeating the scamming lines your pastors use to trick you of money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by igbowoman: 12:01am On Jun 14, 2021
Genesis 13:1. So Abram went up from Egypt to the Negev, with his wife and everything he had, and Lot went with him. 2Abram had become very wealthy in livestock and in silver and gold.

Question

Who did Abram sow seed to before he acquired his wealth.
This was before He gave to Melchizedek o.
Which pastor did Abram sow seed to?
Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by budaatum: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2021
Nephilim:
I didn't say you shouldn't give to the needy. Yes! you should give to the needy, it's necessary! and you should give to God and to His work, its important.

The earth is of the LORD and the fullness thereof, everything you gain from the earth is of the LORD, therefore you should give back to Him and that's into His house.

God is the needy!

For verily I say unto you that Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of those that you see before you ye have done it unto God whom thou see not.

Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by igbowoman: 12:04am On Jun 14, 2021
chiedu7:

Seed Sowing is truly a scam & its heresy to be sincere

Things of God are FREE no need to sow seed

1 Corinthians 2:12
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God;
that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

The pastors don't quote texts like this. Their miracles must cost them their house rent
Re: The scam of seed sowing exposed by LikeAking: 3:11am On Jun 14, 2021
Abeg allow dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hallelujah! Jehovah Reigns Forever / Is Amorc Bad Or Good / God Uses Problems And Persecution To Inspect You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.