Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How To Make Huge Income Selling Cooked Noodles: Joshua Udom - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Huge Income Selling Cooked Noodles: Joshua Udom (885 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Huge Income Selling Cooked Noodles: Joshua Udom by retouchfoods(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

My name is Joshua Udom, CEO Jua Retouch Noodles.
I want to share this small business idea I got with you.

The entire expenditure could cost N10, 000 naira.

This amount covers the cost of making a stand, buying cooking utensils, kerosene cooker, supplies.

The business is very lucrative and practitioner’s make about N4000 daily.

Noodles is a popular food in Nigeria and eaten as a snack or whole meal.

This delicious meal can be eaten as breakfast lunch or dinner depending on the individual.

The popularity of the food is the cost effectiveness, fast cooking timeand the feeling people get while eating it.

Children, tean and adults like it.

So If you are looking for a business to start with little overhead and good returns then noodle making is your best bet.

I will be explaining other things you need to start making money from this business soon.

You are free to drop your questions for answer.

Joshua Udom

1 Like

Re: How To Make Huge Income Selling Cooked Noodles: Joshua Udom by GorillaApp(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2021
Nice one bro

(1) (Reply)

An Industrial Blender For Your Kitchen - A Must Have For Every Home! / TOMMY MERCY WONDERS Of TIGERNUT MILK / Amandas Kitchen: Changing Our Taste Buds With Traditional African Cuisines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.