Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday (892 Views)

How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday by staticoko(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please help a fellow nairlanader I haven't eaten food since yesterday morning, please am really down and no one to help me..

I will glad if anyone can please help me with just five hundred or 1k to eat today please

May God bless you please

UBA
Re: Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday by Naijanascam: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
staticoko:
Please help a fellow nairlanader I haven't eaten food since yesterday morning, please am really down and no one to help me..

I will glad if anyone can please help me with just five hundred or 1k to eat today please

May God bless you please

UBA

Which kiin joke be this one?

You are in Lagos the center of excellence and you are not on a sick bed,....

1 Like

Re: Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday by staticoko(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Naijanascam:

Which kiin joke be this one?

You are in Lagos the center of excellence and you are not on a sick bed,....

Am not in Lagos please
Re: Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday by Naijanascam: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
staticoko:

Am not in Lagos please

Are you bedridden or what?

Don't you know that there is dignity in labor?

1 Like

Re: Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday by staticoko(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Naijanascam:

Are you bedridden or what?

Don't you know that there is dignity in labor?

If you can help me I will be grateful, I can't really start explaining my situation now, things are really rough now..

1 Like

Re: Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday by aktolly54(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
staticoko:

If you can help me I will be grateful, I can't really start explaining my situation now, things are really rough now..
your location, you might be lucky to see Nairaland to dash you food stuff who stay close to your area

2 Likes

Re: Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday by staticoko(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
aktolly54:
your location, you might be lucky to see Nairaland to dash you food stuff who stay close to your area

Makurdi Benue state
Re: Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday by Ogeawesome: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Find sales boy work do, save money, go to farmer and buy yam and you can sell here on nairaland since you have access to phone and internet.

1 Like

Re: Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday by RepoMan007: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Buhari has airlifted 90 million out of poverty with 5k allowee. Just that another 190m slipped right into it. Lol.
Re: Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday by aktolly54(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2022
staticoko:

Makurdi Benue state
farm dey that side, go meet village king and they will get you farm where you can work and own your own farm. You might start as laborer. Stop begging on nairaland
Re: Help! Haven't Eaten Food Since Yesterday by toujurs: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
See them,.emi lo kan. Supporters undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Insect / Head Ache When Hungry / Is It Possible To Get A Decent Meal In Vi For Less Than N300?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.