Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women (14041 Views)

Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen / Boko Haram To Kwapre Adamawa: Pay N28m Or Lose 52 Captives In Our Custody / Boko Haram Attacks Madagali, Adamawa, Kills 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by jrusky(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
Why can't the repentant Boko Haram terrorist work with the Nigeria Army to burst the hideout of the unrepentant terrorists and take them unaware?

Well, since the North are fond of shielding terrorists and rewarding them, let me leave them to their unceasing problems.

Bro you better don't disturbs yourself. The North love bandit, fula bitchs and Boko Haram so let them keep enjoying them.

I stop pitying the North as per insecurity long ago. If Boko Haram or Bandits or fula bitchs like they can wipe out the entire North I will not even say sorry or feel remorse about it.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
jrusky:

Bro you better don't disturbs yourself. The North love bandit, fula bitchs and Boko Haram so let them keep enjoying them.

I stop pitying the North as per insecurity long ago. If Boko Haram or Bandits or fula bitchs like they can wipe out the entire North I will not even say sorry or feel remorse about it.
grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by Charly68: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
The day the Elders from the North wakes up from their hypocrisy is the day their problem will be gone..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by starz100: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Do we still have a government. If we do then they are obviously beaten by the situation on ground.
To me even the so called government looks helpless right now. They are like "2023 please come fast".
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by NairaMaster1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
Why can't the repentant Boko Haram terrorist work with the Nigeria Army to burst the hideout of the unrepentant terrorists and take them unaware?

Well, since the North are fond of shielding terrorists and rewarding them, let me leave them to their unceasing problems.

There are no repentant Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by ofiko123(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Will Boko Haram ever end in Nigeria...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by Midas01: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Shut up, it will not spread across to the south because we don't condone or tolerate terrorists. Only Muslims and Islam condones terrorists.

You guys were happy when BH first started by killing Christians right, why are you pretending to be against them now? Because they have turned on you guys abi?

So an attack on BH is no longer an attack on the north abi? Joker.
wpadmin:
It is so clear that Nigeria is heading for doom.

Little by little, it will spread across the country.

But nothing concern the West until dem bomb 3rd mainland bridge or the east when them kidnap 300 students.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by jojoki: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
When will this madness stop? Bubu dey UK dey flex while the con3 burns
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by asobo1: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:

Repentant what? Those guys are the very people spearheading the recent attacks. Only a government that feeds on deceit that rehabilitate terrorists in few months.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by 12345ayomide(f): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
EBEk101:
Nigeria matter don tire person

Please listen to my first song and give me your thoughts if it's saleable, where I need to improve and please don't forget to follow me on IG
https://www.instagram.com/ESA_OFFICIAL1/
https://audiomack.com/esa_official/song/satisfy

I listened already. Nice one. You'd get there☺
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by wpadmin: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Midas01:
Shut up, it will not spread across to the south because we don't condone or tolerate terrorists. Only Muslims and Islam condones terrorists.

You guys were happy when BH first started by killing Christians right, why are you pretending to be against them now? Because they have turned on you guys abi?

So an attack on BH is no longer an attack on the north abi? Joker.

You don't have sense egbon.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by risos(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
recycling terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
eazeefix:
They are just following the real injuctions of their fake 'prophet' Mohammed who lead several raids himself and got 20% of the best booty including the women. Please allow them practice their religion.
u are a fool. Do you know why, because no religion that said dey should kill, focus on the people but not the religion
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by EBEk101(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
12345ayomide:

I listened already. Nice one. You'd get there☺
thank you
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by Kwem(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
emrain:
Why can't the military squash these terorists? Oh, I forgot, the military has been overrun by terrorists and siblings of terrorists.

End Nigeria!
so what are you trying to say in essence

If GUM was a strong critics against Buhari, have you wondered why Buhari have hesitated to arrest him all these while, since the evidence is soo glaring that this Muslim leader is a terrorist undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kwem:
so what are you trying to say in essence

If GUM was a strong critics against Buhari, have you wondered why Buhari have hesitated to arrest him all these while, since the evidence is soo glaring that this Muslim leader is a terrorist undecided undecided

Read my post again, drink water and read your response again.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by Nwa4336(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
#boko-haram-attacks-adamawa-community-kill-5-people-abduct-many-women...

OK.... Keyboard warriors una no go talk now if na IPOB now una go start to day mumu..!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by emecheboy2(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
This one wey Boko Haram come too dey like women, wetin dem dey use them do self.
Nigeria in serious trouble.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by Leo588(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kwapre is a Christian community in Hong.

It's always have been to attack the innocent Northern Christian Communities.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by powalez: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
New pussy don hungry dem, they don come kidnap, kpansing sure for them this night, and military is here killing my people in Konshisha, Benue state, what a misplaced priority
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
They need more pusssies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by zhike: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
AheadMarket:
They need more pusssies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is a failed state.

South African government said if Nigeria want to root out Bokoharam they are willing to assist, but Nigeria government is quite.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by zhike: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
zhike:

South African government said if Nigeria want to root out Bokoharam they are willing to assist, but Nigeria government is quite.

South African government is willing to send Amabutho to Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 15, 2021
zhike:

Who said that the Zoo wanna eradicate BH? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu: APC To Decide On Zoning After Screening Presidential Aspirants / NNPC Petrol Price Without Subsidy Is ₦‎400/Litre – Marketers / Traders Threaten Showdown With Government Over Arrest Of Anambra Market Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.