Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi (3306 Views)

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Akiara: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
THIS IS A NEWSPAPER CLIP THAT ACTUALLY STATES THAT BOKO HARAM WAS WELCOME IN THE NORTH. IT WAS WRITTEN IN HAUSA...BUT WHEN TRANSLATED IT SUPPORTS BOKO HARAM

THIS IS THE SAME GUMI THAT HAS BECOME THE ADVOCATE OF BANDITS.

TOMORROW SOMEBODY WILL SAY WE NEED TO FORGE ALLIANCES WITH THESE BLOOD SUCKERS??

YORUBA WAKEUP AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE "POWER BLOCK" IN THE NORTH DO NOT SEE YOU GUYS AS EQUALS...

I DON TALK MY OWN FINISH!!

AS FOR THE IGBO PEOPLE REMAIN RESOLUTE...YOU GUYS ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Shekau is Gumi and Gumi is Shekau
If you know you know

31 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Racoon(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Terrorists will never change.

15 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Akiara: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
YOU MIGHT HAVE A VALID POINT.....NO WONDER HE IS THE FACE OF BANDITS...AND HASNT BEEN ARRESTED BY THIS GOVERNMENT THAT TACTICALLY SUPPORTS BANDITRY.

OOzz:
If you know you know

15 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
This is the society we find ourselves.

Prominent members of the elite in one region will utter statements that should be probed and still walk free, while in another region in the same country will utter a less unethical statement and will be hunted down. This statement if true is worse than Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu's utterances.

14 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Vickym1(f): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
This man is supposed to be behind bars by now

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by criuze(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
I kill you, i go to heaven

you kill me, i have some fine virgins

why won't there be terrorism in the North

6 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Tolumiide: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
Can this make FP? I don't think so
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Daddysidhan: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hail the terrorist and banditistan arrewa north Lols.

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by LeeSantos(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
wtf are u kidneying me?
hmmm.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by notym2chektym: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
This is an eye opener,I always knew this man is an advocate of terrorists
This is supposed to make front page
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by rummmy: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Tolumiide:
Can this make FP? I don't think so
not in this useless country....if it were to be igbo affair,it will be in page 200 by now.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by duro4chang(m): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
They should enjoy their banditry while it lasts.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Queenttoast01: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Uttering a statement like this and still go scot free in a country that has laws
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by akanke79: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
Akiara:
THIS IS A NEWSPAPER CLIP THAT ACTUALLY STATES THAT BOKO HARAM WAS WELCOME IN THE NORTH. IT WAS WRITTEN IN HAUSA...BUT WHEN TRANSLATED IT SUPPORTS BOKO HARAM

THIS IS THE SAME GUMI THAT HAS BECOME THE ADVOCATE OF BANDITS.

TOMORROW SOMEBODY WILL SAY WE NEED TO FORGE ALLIANCES WITH THESE BLOOD SUCKERS??

YORUBA WAKEUP AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE "POWER BLOCK" IN THE NORTH DO NOT SEE YOU GUYS AS EQUALS...

I DON TALK MY OWN FINISH!!

AS FOR THE IGBO PEOPLE REMAIN RESOLUTE...YOU GUYS ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!

Gumi is PDP and Atiku religious consultant.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by franchasng: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Interesting
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
ahiboilandgas come and interpret
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by ahiboilandgas: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mikecold:
ahiboilandgas come and interpret
he a mad man ... boko haram is evil but where is the complete article not some headline ...cos head line can deceive
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Same as when Boko said buhari was their rep and they the govt should have a round table with buhari Dubai and dat their demands had been relayed to him. Chai God knows what buhari would have told the federal govt under Jonathan
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by crossfm: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
He has and will always be the minister for terrorism and bandits affairs.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by IlovePMB: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Boko haram are the true Muslims. Other Muslims secretly support them.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Valkrie: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Queenttoast01:
Uttering a statement like this and still go scot free in a country that has laws

What laws..Do we have laws in Nigeria?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Totilopussylick(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Adonbelivit.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by slivertongue: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
gumi abokin Kura
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by zombieHUNTER: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
akanke79:

Gumi is PDP and Atiku religious consultant.

Terrorists will come to play politics...

Don't fall asleep for the devil's antics.. be resolute

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Segzy22: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mad man

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by TheEnygma(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
OOzz:
If you know you know
You are not the first person I've heard that making this assumption... And you know the saying ; "when more than one person has said something about you..."
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Blackfire(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Yoruba miooslemmm what ya have to say??
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by BiafIntel: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Queenttoast01:
Keep pretending. Fools like you are the problem of your nigeria not even Gumi the terrorist. What laws are you talking about? In which country?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by saaron(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
Is it any wonder the late terrorist said "attack on boko haram is an attack on the North?
Supporters and sponsors of boko haram and fulani terrorist will pay with their entire generation for every soul slaughtered by these groups.
Bunch of murderers.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
angry... Please the Complete Article NOT JUST THE HEADLINES cool cool cool

Because I don just Trust Journalism these days !

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi by snowball11(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
That region and people contribute nothing but terrorism to Nigeria.

What a shame! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football / Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo / Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.