Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

El-rufai – If My Son Is Kidnapped, I Will Rather Pray For Him To Make Heaven - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai – If My Son Is Kidnapped, I Will Rather Pray For Him To Make Heaven (152 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped / El-Rufai: I Won’t Pay Ransom Even If My Son Is Kidnapped / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... (2) (3) (4)

(1)

El-rufai – If My Son Is Kidnapped, I Will Rather Pray For Him To Make Heaven by Adaptsnews(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Governor El-Rufai – If my son is kidnapped, I will rather pray for him to make heaven

Governor Nasir El-Rufai has condemned the paying of ransom to bandits who kidnap innocent people on account of getting them release their victims.

This is not the first time Governor El-Rufai has come out openly to condemn negotiations with bandits over the lives of their victims. In a radio interview granted the Governor on 9th April, he said it is wrong for government to bargain with bandits or pay them any ransom just so they could free their victims.

The Governor also went further to mention that even if his own son is kidnapped for unknown men or bandits, he would pray for him to make

https://www.adaptsnews.com/2021/04/governor-el-rufai-if-my-son-is.html?m=1
Re: El-rufai – If My Son Is Kidnapped, I Will Rather Pray For Him To Make Heaven by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2021

(1)

Osinbajo Chairs FEC Meeting / Hackers Gain Access To The JAMB Website And Steal Millions Of Naira / A'ibom PDP To APC: Your Ignorance Pathetic, Your Self Destructive Hostility.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.