Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Flash Photography Warning - How Negligence Can Cause Epileptic Seizures! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Flash Photography Warning - How Negligence Can Cause Epileptic Seizures! (379 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flash Photography Warning - How Negligence Can Cause Epileptic Seizures! by CAPITALBEE: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
After much environmental work this morning, I got settled on my sofa to watch TVC's business news then i saw a warning on flash photography and it caught my attention for a moment.

What does flash photography warning mean?

And why is it so important?

So out of curiosity, I did some google search on Flash Photography Warning but I wasn't quite satisfied with what I got. Even though further research led to my discovery that negligence to this warning could cause photosensitive seizures in some people.

Just in case you don't know... Flash Photography Warning are usually made to create awareness among viewers(in terms of media content sharing) or members of the audience that they could be exposed to flashing lights at certain intensities or to certain visual patterns that can trigger seizures or other serious ill effects such headaches, dizziness, nausea etc.

I for one, have experienced headaches and dizziness from exposure to disturbing lights but I never it could also amount to seizures.

However, my question is that why is there not much information about this out there in the society today or is it just me?

[b Kindly share your experience due to exposures or what you know in general about this.][/b]

Re: Flash Photography Warning - How Negligence Can Cause Epileptic Seizures! by CAPITALBEE: 11:54pm On May 03, 2022
kakgee:
CIBN syllabus

Boss... Please can you assist with study materials for the CIBN exam... I look forward to writing the exam before the year runs out but I want to equip my mind with the right resources pending the time.

I would really appreciate your kind gesture. I tried sending a mail through the mail option on your profile. cry

(1) (Reply)

Keep Some Good Habits To Stay Away From Repeated Prostatitis / The US Should Give Away Its Vaccine Doses. Now / 20 Handy Foods, Drinks That Improve Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.