Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Kneel Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kneel Pain (398 Views)

Stiff/swollen/painful Kneel / How To Get Rid Of Bow Legs Or Knock Kneel Without Undergoing Throigh Surgery / Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kneel Pain by Osanoghodua1: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2021
Hello guys
For sometime now, I am not able to kneel with my 2 kneels without heavy pains, this has been on since 2018. So in 2018, I had a major cramping on my left kneel which cause me to cry and spent some days at home taking pain relief before I finally got over the pain but the effect was left there.

So, last week, my right kneel just cramped me and I can't move with it, it aches me like bites, it's not free to move like something is dragging or holding it together, been taking some pain relief like Olfen, even declofenac but it seems the pain will subside and come back more powerful. As i write it's badly paining me and swollen not over swollen, when you see both kneels.you will know one is swollen.

Pls I need recommendations for the quick relief or permanent cure or before I will could be fit to visit a clinic.

Any doctor in the house, Thanks.
Re: Kneel Pain by Obakashdee(m): 12:15am On Jun 26, 2021
I’m a physical therapist and I can serve you better, any history of trauma to your knees?
Re: Kneel Pain by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 26, 2021
It could be arthritis, those are typical symptoms cos I know someone who had a similar issue. Please visit the doctor (orthopaedic doctor) on time. Very soon someone might tell you it's spiritual, please don't mind them cos they'll only worsen your health.

Pay close attention to your health cos once ur knees are gone, walking becomes difficult and it may change your life drastically if care is not taken. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Kneel Pain by Osanoghodua1: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Obakashdee:
I’m a physical therapist and I can serve you better, any history of trauma to your knees?

The only history of trauma is on my left kneel, when I hit it against the staircase in 2013, I got treated then. And my right foot got fractured in 2014. The toe does still come up sometimes not pain, and that same foot sometimes pain me like fresh wound.
Re: Kneel Pain by GeeMeshin1(m): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2021
Prolonged use of NSAIDs is not good for you; Physiotherapy is your best option. I can be your plug of you're in Enugu.
Re: Kneel Pain by Osanoghodua1: 12:38am On Jun 26, 2021
GeeMeshin1:
Prolonged use of NSAIDs is not good for you; Physiotherapy is your best option. I can be your plug of you're in Enugu.
I live in Edo. I just need a relief for now, so I can go to a therapist pls.
Re: Kneel Pain by Osanoghodua1: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2021
Guys, pls help with a drug I can take for a relief to stop the inflammation, I can't walk at the moment. Will visit the clinic afterward.
Re: Kneel Pain by Obakashdee(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Break ice and wrap it round the knees with a towel, use it for 15 minutes, elevate the knee also to avoid swelling then visit the doctor for referral to a physiotherapist
Osanoghodua1:
Guys, pls help with a drug I can take for a relief to stop the inflammation, I can't walk at the moment. Will visit the clinic afterward.

(1) (Reply)

Object In My Ear. / My Problem Eating Outside / My Mother-in-law Wants To Move In Few Weeks To Our Wedding. Should I Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.