Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition (1833 Views)

Why Do Xiaomi Marketers Provide False Information? / Xiaomi Marketers : The Conspiracy Theory / My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by chocoboi: 8:22am On Apr 12, 2021
Kunja2:
It's high time one needs to ignore sunshinev and Skywalker240. Bunch of ignorant Xiaomi Marketers

Swears.... They really are. Don't know why they are jealous of the transsion users.
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by Niswayne19: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2021
I actually love this
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by Yinksy09(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2021
Well the phone market is large for everyone. Nice thread
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by sunshineV(f): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2021
chocoboi:

Swears.... They really are. Don't know why they are jealous of the transsion users.
jealous of a phone that won't receive android update? tueh!

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by RiseAbove(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
This Xiaomi and transsion fight no fit end this year, but since I switched to Xiaomi, I sighed a sigh of relief. Tecno show me pepper sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by awoo47: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2021
sunshineV:
i dont know who still take this mad man serious but xiaomi is one of the top 5 smartphones in the world which we have never seen transsion. before u quote me use google
u should know transsion puts food on ppl plates...
u ppl are heartless cry

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2021
sunshineV:
i dont know who still take this mad man serious but xiaomi is one of the top 5 smartphones in the world which we have never seen transsion. before u quote me use google

Top plastic phone?
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
transsion =shit

They make better devices compared to Xiaomi.
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2021
Joezik:
Only for Africa .... Tecno dey form Badoo.
Even for Chinese where dey are manufactured...dey are not reliable

Says who?
TECNO phones are used in Europe, Asia and south America.
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2021
RealEzee:
Once Transsion make top 5 globally then we have a debate, until then try dey sleep well

They recently listed in the Chinese stock market.
The biggest smartphone brand in Africaa
What other debates do you want?
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by Dollywood(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2021
LegalRambles:
In as much as we chose not to agree. But the truth is that Nairaland is a huge market for those who are wise. Seun created a market place for all Nigerians. In this market place goods, information and services are exchanged for money or something else. The phone section is one of the thriving market information hub that goes hand in hand with the technology market. Here potential buyers seek out information and advice before moving onto the technology market to seek out sellers. Likewise is car talk and auto sections. So many big brands has its marketers, fanboys and representatives on this section.
Now to how Xiaomi is culpable. Xiaomi came into the market with the idea of phone processor at a good value. Infinix came into the market with the idea of cheap phones and also Average processesors. Xiaomi started to emphasize on the need for better processors . In the Nigerian market transsion devices are the most used. These budget devices will serve basic needs of the average Nigerian. Although subject to infrequent hanging. Which Xiaomi devices also suffer due to their deeply flawed updates . That brings never ending problems. Hence experienced users avoid updates and security patches.
Xiaomi Marketers have instituted cyberbullying to ensure dominance. I am personally not a marketer. But due to my contrary opinions. I have been labelled all manner of names. It should stop that is the cyberbullying. Transsion is on the same level with Xiaomi.
My 2 cents adios

100% True!
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Abiodunspectre:

They make better devices compared to Xiaomi.
there is none of their device that's is better xiaomi mi 11 ultra

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by RealEzee(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Abiodunspectre:

They recently listed in the Chinese stock market.
The biggest smartphone brand in Africaa
What other debates do you want?
lmao we're talking global you're talking Africa, try dey sleep well, Google what number Xiaomi is globally for me grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by RealEzee(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
Playermayweda:
I thought the Op's write up was trying to get somewhere,Till he wrote transission and xiaomi are on the same level, I laugh, Op if u see Mi 11 and Tecno phantom whatever is the latest number, looking at the display u will neva touch dat tecno again in ur life, Lmao
grin and someone here said transsion make better phones than Xiaomi, I laff, Abeg which number dem dey for Dia phantom series again grin
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by RealEzee(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sunkanmiwise:
Xiaomi doesn't cover the market as much as Transsion, Transsion strategy is to get to all available areas and meet the needs of all customers and potential customers alike.

Xiaomi that uses incomplete processors on their phone.
please cite an example of incomplete processor used by Xiaomi Abeg

Make we no dey talk without sense ooo

Back then transsion pple say nothing concern dem with processor blah blah blah , Xiaomi was the first run the mtkg90t chipset on d note 8pro then, an impressive chipset , like play when transsion use d same g90t chipset on Dia infinix line dem no let pple hear word for mtkg90t like as if dem first use am, now they're improving and listening to critics and making adjustments una no won let us hear word, yet dem neva smell top 10 smart phone brands globally..... grin

Let transsion dey improve its welcomed

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by Shuregirl: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
there is none of their device that's is better xiaomi mi 11 ultra
ask yourself first of all which of their phones is up to the price of Mi 11 before you start comparing
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2021
Shuregirl:
ask yourself first of all which of their phones is up to the price of Mi 11 before you start comparing
you said which of their devices is better then I told you
you can't compare xiaomi to transsion
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by hoilakes(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
They love transsion phones... most of them are RUTHS grin
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by ayafcom: 3:17am On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=sunshineV post=100718700]jealous of a phone that won't receive android update? tueh! [/qouote]

Which of the phone are you talking about...
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by ayafcom: 3:23am On Apr 17, 2021
sunshineV:
jealous of a phone that won't receive android update? tueh!

Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by sunshineV(f): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2021
ayafcom:

List the ones that receive recently

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by Randerl: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by Ammaizingemmy: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
sunshineV:
List the ones that receive recently

But you are the one talking now...!! You should know, I don't know, pls tell...
Re: Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition by sunshineV(f): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

But you are the one talking now...!! You should know, I don't know, pls tell...
*kisses teeth* getat abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Underrated Budget Phone: Oppo A15s / Which One Should I Go For? Samsung S10 Or Iphone 11 / Finally Got My Redmi Note 11s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.