Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,470 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Just Lost My Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Lost My Dad (1227 Views)

A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
I was called recently that my dad just gave up d ghost, I'm currently in another state, I'm expected to travel there first thing tomorrow morning being d only male child. embarassed

Pls guys I'm so broke right now, pls help me with some money for Tfare, don't let me be put to shame...I'll appreciate any amount pls. cry cry cry
Re: Just Lost My Dad by AmuAwusa: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Una don start!

2 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Una don start!

How do u mean?
Re: Just Lost My Dad by ahnie: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
smells like scaaaaaaam.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dad by falcon01: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Laying death on your Poor father to get Cheap Gains!!! you disgust me !!

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dad by frozen70(f): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Loyalty20201:
I was called recently that my dad just gave up d ghost, I'm currently in another state, I'm expected to travel there first thing tomorrow morning being d only male child. embarassed

Pls guys I'm so broke right now, pls help me with some money for Tfare, don't let me be put to shame...I'll appreciate any amount pls. cry cry cry

Honestly you should have started this

Meaning that all the while your dad is sick you never went to see him

If we should assist you for a mere transport to go home, what happens when it's time for burial

Anyway call them to preserve the corpse and when you get there tomorrow, see him and burry him that same tomorrow

You can get a casket and Bury him then pay later

As for the final burial, it can be done once your family is set

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dad by chatinent: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
What are your preparations for the burial?
Re: Just Lost My Dad by MufasaLion: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
frozen70:

If we should assist you for a mere transport to go home, what happens when it's time for burial

Anyway call them to preserve the corpse and when you get there tomorrow, see him and burry him that same tomorrow

Who told you that?. He wasn't with his father when he died doesn't mean he didn't go to check when the man was on the sick bed.

Don't rush to conclusion. Thanks.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
How do we verify your claim?

Verification is very important

Borrow money to go there, when you get there, drop a number for WhatsApp video call, I will call on video to sympathize with you and the rest of the family.

I’ll help you pay the loan after. Innit? grin

4 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Dad by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

Who told you that?. He wasn't with his father when he died doesn't mean he didn't go to check when the man was on the sick bed.

Mufasa do you know the OP and his late dad? Your comment seems like he’s your very good friend. Or are you him? Is he you? grin

6 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
falcon01:
Laying death on your Poor father to get Cheap Gains!!! you disgust me !!

Are u ok at all?

Do u think I'm happy doing this, that some people doing it doesn't mean everyone is doing it....
Re: Just Lost My Dad by MufasaLion: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Carchoice:
Mufasa do you know the OP and his late dad? Your comment seems like he’s your very good friend. Or are you him? Is he you? grin

LMAO grin. Absolutely, none of the above but his conclusion wasn't just good with me.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
frozen70:

He had a stroke, I was with him but left mid January to.look for greener pasture but I've been unlucky
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Carchoice:
How do we verify your claim?

Verification is very important

Borrow money to go there, when you get there, drop a number for WhatsApp video call, I will call on video to sympathize with you and the rest of the family.

I’ll help you pay the loan after. Innit? grin

I will do that, how will I get ur WhatsApp no sir?
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Loyalty20201:

I will do that, how will I get ur WhatsApp no sir?
get there first and drop your number here. I’ll do the calling. Quote me when you get there.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Carchoice:
get there first and drop your number here. I’ll do the calling. Quote me when you get there.

Okay Sir God bless u, sir.....I planed moving very early tomorrow...my uncle has called me that they'll dig d grave tomorrow and he will be buried on Monday...Im d only male child so they'll have to wait for me
Re: Just Lost My Dad by falcon01: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Loyalty20201:

Are u ok at all?

Do u think I'm happy doing this, that some people doing it doesn't mean everyone is doing it....
Trust me, If your dad is actually You wont post this! Don't be a fool!.

2 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Dad by descarado: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
U Don mean it shocked
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Loyalty20201:

Okay Sir God bless u, sir.....I planed moving very early tomorrow...my uncle has called me that they'll dig d grave tomorrow and he will be buried on Monday...Im d only male child so they'll have to wait for me
na transport fare o. Don’t expect anything more than that.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
falcon01:
Trust me, If your dad is actually You wont post this! Don't be a fool!.

I no get ur time, no be ur own dey do me now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Carchoice:
na transport fare o. Don’t expect anything more than that.

It's ok, thanks sir
Re: Just Lost My Dad by AdekolaHerbals(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Loyalty20201:

It's ok, thanks sir
Tfare?
Re: Just Lost My Dad by frozen70(f): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Loyalty20201:

He had a stroke, I was with him but left mid January to.look for greener pasture but I've been unlucky

My dear, sorry about that, I understand how bad you feel right now

Pls let him go and rest while you mourn him

If possible let him be buried immediately and later you prepare for the final burial
Re: Just Lost My Dad by frozen70(f): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

Ok
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
frozen70:

My dear, sorry about that, I understand how bad you feel right now

Pls let him go and rest while you mourn him

If possible let him be buried immediately and later you prepare for the final burial

They will dig d grave tomorrow and he will be buried next tomorrow....Thanks
Re: Just Lost My Dad by obumsway(m): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Scammers .... Call your uncle and aunty to send you transport money

Pls don't fall for this scammers ooooo .... It's still their same people who will come to defend him till e go clear for una eyes

2 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
obumsway:
Scammers .... Call your uncle and aunty to send you transport money

Pls don't fall for this scammers ooooo .... It's still their same people who will come to defend him till e go clear for una eyes

Are u ok at all? How will I used my dad's death to scam people?... So u can give me one million or what?

I need help and I posted here, have I done a forbidden thing?? Must u tag everyone that needs help a scammer?

Bros pls I'm not in gud mood
Re: Just Lost My Dad by frozen70(f): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Loyalty20201:

They will dig d grave tomorrow and he will be buried next tomorrow....Thanks

OK that's good, pls take heart and move on
He will be happy to see you plan well for yourself

Your family knows that you are still struggling so don't get worried when you have God to count on
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
frozen70:

OK that's good, pls take heart and move on
He will be happy to see you plan well for yourself

Your family knows that you are still struggling so don't get worried when you have God to count on

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Carchoice:

I'm home now sir...this is my number...
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
I called OP on video. Turns out he’s telling the truth. He showed me video of friends and family and as well the grave they dug to bury his late father.
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Xxx123xxx(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Carchoice:
I called OP on video. Turns out he’s telling the truth. He showed me video of friends and family and as well the grave they dug to bury his late father.
Its well . well done

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Could A Child Own A Handset / Swapped Babies Returned To German Parents After Seven Months / Pick Wife For Your Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.