Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How Do I Claim My Shares Of 10 Years Plus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Claim My Shares Of 10 Years Plus (501 Views)

2 Years Plus Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website For Sale / Help: How Do I Claim My Shares Back. / Notification Of Suspension Of Trading In The Shares Of Oando Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Claim My Shares Of 10 Years Plus by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Some 10 years plus ago, someone bought me Some Dangote's shares I had little knowledge about it then and still do till now. Then about a week ago I saw a thread here on nairaland about unclaimed didvends, I remember immediately about the shares but I don't know anything about it. I visited the said site which is the nse site and I inputed my name, it brought out My shares details but I don't know how to further with this findings.

Then I read that unclaimed dividend of seven years plus are forfeited to FG I don't how true is this, if it true is there any way I can retrieve and claim my dividend now cos I'm in a tight place at the moment..
Re: How Do I Claim My Shares Of 10 Years Plus by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Here is one of d doc
Re: How Do I Claim My Shares Of 10 Years Plus by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2021

Re: How Do I Claim My Shares Of 10 Years Plus by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2021

Re: How Do I Claim My Shares Of 10 Years Plus by Brainard22: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Pm me or message on WhatsApp
Re: How Do I Claim My Shares Of 10 Years Plus by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Brainard22:
Pm me or message on WhatsApp
+234 816 432 8925

Thanks I have already contacted you on whatsap
Re: How Do I Claim My Shares Of 10 Years Plus by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Any help to get this sorted will be appreciated.
Re: How Do I Claim My Shares Of 10 Years Plus by SavageResponse(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Ibadanboyy:
Any help to get this sorted will be appreciated.

You don't need to contact anyone to do this for you.

Just go to the registrars for Dangote Flour:

EDC Registrars (Formerly Oceanic Registrars)
154 Ikorodu Road, Lagos

They will give you a form to fill with all your details including a passport photo; you should get all your outstanding dividends within 3 weeks
Re: How Do I Claim My Shares Of 10 Years Plus by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2021
SavageResponse:

You don't need to contact anyone to do this for you.

Just go to the registrars for Dangote Flour:

EDC Registrars (Formerly Oceanic Registrars)
154 Ikorodu Road, Lagos

They will give you a form to fill with all your details including a passport photo; you should get all your outstanding dividends within 3 weeks

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate... I just want to know if I can still get it cos I read somewhere that I might have been forfeited since it has remained unclaimed for more than 7 years.
Re: How Do I Claim My Shares Of 10 Years Plus by SavageResponse(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ibadanboyy:

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate... I just want to know if I can still get it cos I read somewhere that I might have been forfeited since it has remained unclaimed for more than 7 years.

Please disregard that information...

I also had outstanding dividends which I had not collected for about 5 years but last year December I went to my registrars, First Registrars at 2 Abebe Street, Iganmu to make a claim by filling the E-dividend claims form.

All the outstanding dividends for shares i have in companies being managed by First Registrars were paid to me in about 3 weeks, about 200K, that was what I used to buy suya during the Christmas holidays. grin

Don't let anyone fool you, go and collect your money.

Just make sure you go with a valid government ID card and a passport photo; you can complete the process in less than 1 hour except if you go there late and there is already a large crowd.

I have not done business with EDC Registrars before but I'm sure the process should be the same as for First Registrars.
Re: How Do I Claim My Shares Of 10 Years Plus by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 13, 2021
SavageResponse:

Please disregard that information...

I also had outstanding dividends which I had not collected for about 5 years but last year December I went to my registrars, First Registrars at 2 Abebe Street, Iganmu to make a claim by filling the E-dividend claims form.

All the outstanding dividends for shares i have in companies being managed by First Registrars were paid to me in about 3 weeks, about 200K, that was what I used to buy suya during the Christmas holidays. grin

Don't let anyone fool you, go and collect your money.

Just make sure you go with a valid government ID card and a passport photo; you can complete the process in less than 1 hour except if you go there late and there is already a large crowd.

I have not done business with EDC Registrars before but I'm sure the process should be the same as for First Registrars.
thank you so much for this information, you have been very helpful.

(1) (Reply)

This Simple Item Can Be Manufactured In Nigeria, Why Una Dey Import Am? / . / Relocatiin Sales... Available Today And Tomoro Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.