Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pvc Resin Distributor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pvc Resin Distributor (632 Views)

Borno State's PVC Pipe Factory Completed, Set To Take-Off (Photos) / Femi Otedola Set to Vote, Shows His PVC (photos) / How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pvc Resin Distributor by Nylonmanufactur: 2:36am On May 30, 2021
Hi everyone, I just started distribution of PVC resins for pipe grade SG5 to SG7 in Nigeria. Looking for serious buyers only. I want to establish a long term legitimate contact. Location is POrt harcourt. Send an email to nrositta@yahoo.com and 0902 789 0550 I have other post here on nairaland and I am a business person. I don’t want anyone to think it’s a scam I am very legit. However I will only respond to emails of interested buyers only. I am new to this business and plan to do it long term depending on how the market favors me.

Send email to nrositta@yahoo.com or text/call 0902 789 0550

Note: if this product is finished I will let you know and also give you the date of next shipment so that you can carry it at the port of entry which is port harcourt for now. I will also let you know if port of entry changes
Re: Pvc Resin Distributor by Dottore: 2:56am On May 30, 2021
Nylonmanufactur:
Hi everyone, I just started distribution of PVC resins for pipe grade SG7 in Nigeria. Looking for serious buyers only. I want to establish a long term legitimate contact and then delete this ad afterwards. Location is PH and Lagos. Send an email to nrositta@yahoo.com. I have other post here on nairaland and I am a business person. I don’t want anyone to think it’s a scam I am very legit. However I will only respond to emails of interested buyers only. I am new to this business and plan to do it long term depending on how the market favors me.

Send email to nrositta@yahoo.com

Note: if this product is finished I will let you know and also give you the date of next shipment so that you can carry it at the port of entry which is Lagos or port harcourt.
Why is you phone number not included and why do you have to delete your ad. Don't you need customers or is it a secret business
Re: Pvc Resin Distributor by Nylonmanufactur: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Dottore:

Why is you phone number not included and why do you have to delete your ad. Don't you need customers or is it a secret business

Oh I do need customers and if I have 1 or two big customers I am fine. I don’t want people calling me always for small purchase. Most time you could sell from the port of arrival. If I get customers like that I don’t need to leave this ad here so I don’t get so many emails I can’t supply to. Again my number will be given in my email. I can’t post my number here sorry. I also have a factory for nylon production and I posted that number here too, but fir this pvc I want to deal it with through emails only.
Re: Pvc Resin Distributor by Nylonmanufactur: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Dottore:

I have modified my previous information so that it suits anyone who has similar concerns. Thanks for your feedback.
Re: Pvc Resin Distributor by Nylonmanufactur: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nylonmanufactur:

I have modified my previous information so that it suits anyone who has similar concerns. Thanks for your feedback.

Pvc resin
Name of product: Xinfa
Type: SG5

New products just arrived
Contact me via email nrositta@yahoo.com

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Billionaire Mircea Popescu Dies Along With Keys To $1 Billion Bitcoin / Complete Guide On How To Make Money Online In 2021 / Chipper Cash Is Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.