Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

The Kobojunkie Menace - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Kobojunkie Menace (2902 Views)

Poll: Choose.

KJ Get out, you've expired on NL!: 38% (21 votes)
Couldn't care less.: 23% (13 votes)
Mobinga stfu and stop opening dumb threads.: 38% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Menace Of NL "Logout Button" Advise For Mr Seun / The Keke Marwa Menace In Uyo And Why Government Should Consider Taking Them Off / Can Boko Haram Menace Be Curbed? And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

The Kobojunkie Menace by Mobinga: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2011
WTF? Does she just decide to argue about glaring issues?

Get a phucking life! I don't see how you are more intelligent than 20 million plus people that voted Jonathan!

Ok How were the elections rigged? She gives me a link to inecs website. Wth??
Whats wrong with this lady?

When you lose the elections were rigged! When you win it's credible!

We don't want your opinion again abeg. Go on, move on, have kids or something and stop arguing foolishly! I can't even ignore your comments again!

Me : Okay this colour is green.
Others : yeah its green
KJ : Its not green, this article says its not green its yellowish brown. Its proof and I have valid evidence.

WTH? Nigeria is not what you read on articles. Not on BBC, CNN, AL Jazeera or other bS.

Nigeria is the streets, the average bricklayer, mason or taxi, not some analyst in an Air conditioned room!
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Odunnu: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2011
I actually used to think she was sick, now i'm sure she is.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by werepeLeri: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2011
me too. not only sick but a lose nut somewhere.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by jaybee3(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2011
Are you lot saying it's sick to challenge the cooked up numbers?
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Afam4eva(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobo's level mental poverty is something that beats my imagination. She argues over things are are glaring and obvious. One of her acclaimed arguments was the one where she said that HIV shows on the face. WTF
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Arosa(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
grin grin grin Kobojunkie is a piece of work.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Afam4eva(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
jay bee:

Are you lot saying it's sick to challenge the cooked up numbers?

There's nothing wrong with challenging numbers. What you have to do is provide evidence that it was indeed cooked up. Else, remain silent.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by gokuu(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobojunkie is a JUNK biatch!
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by gokuu(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobojunkie is a JUNK biatch!
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by paddylo1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobojunkie is an unemployed man living in Ohio USA(the worst state in the union i may add). . who recieves welfare checks and has too much time on his hands

she poses as a female on Nairaland. . and argues blindly most of the time

Now most of u should just ignore her. . .i did so long ago when i realized i was talking to a braindead. . .brickwall. . .

before the elections she was busy defending IBB. . .when IBB lost she switched to Atiku

In the past she has never seen anything good that Fashola has done in Lagos

when we provide links of Eko Atlantic city and light rail projects she insists the Governor is not touching the lives of the people. .

Take any rational point of view and she will delight in taking the opposite that makes no sense. . .

she might actually be boderline insane. . but thats Neither here nor there

most unemployed people in the USA have mental issues. .

so again,  ignore the junkie. .
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Jakumo(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
Our junkie likes to go against the flow and play devil's advocate in ALL discussions, more often than not just to get a debate going, which can be a good thing sometimes, but didactic and ponderous in other instances.

Kobojunie's flat refusal to utter a single positive word when Barak Obama, America's first ever black president, took office, struck me as rather odd, as does her scorn for those celebrating the April 2011 outcome of Nigeria's freest and fairest election in recorded history, though both of those stands are consistent in that they betray a character who is naturally reluctant to find joy in ANYTHING besides argumentation for its own sake.

Still and all, I would not throw Kobojunkie in a dungeon if I were a tyrant and she a critic.  I would, rather, offer her a cabinet position, and then try to snatch her from her unsuspecting husband, just for the privilege of listing her among my notable conquests.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by TeeJay6(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2011
hmmmm you people have said it all
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by blacksta(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2011
Abeg this thread sounds like losers gathering  -   Why not respect other who share different opinions

Please moderator  - ban this thread.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by assme: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2011
Mehn! i used to think that I was the only one thinking that kjunkie was not very alright! now its confirmed, Kjunkie is lunatic strolling around the streets of one suburb in lagos. A real junkie i guess.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by aloyemeka2: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2011
To be honest, sometimes I wonder whether he loves to argue . If you claim the  night comes after daylight, Kobojunkie will start arguing by asking you whether you have been to China to verify whether night comes after daylight. I think he is pulling una legs here sometimes because his arguments can be frivolous at times.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Jarus(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobojunkie, to me, is one of the most versed Nairalanders and has deeper grasp of issues than 90% of posters in Nairaland Politics section. And this is my sincere belief, no flattering or joking.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Afam4eva(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2011
Jarus:

Kobojunkie, to me, is one of the most versed Nairalanders and has deeper grasp of issues than 90% of posters in Nairaland Politics section. And this is my sincere belief, no flattering or joking.

Versed indeed. According to popular wisdom, HIV no dey show for face but Kobojunkie wants us to beleive that it really shows. Ver soon she will tell us that what we know as white is actually black.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Sunofgod(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
afam4eva:

Versed indeed. According to popular wisdom, HIV no dey show for face but Kobojunkie wants us to beleive that it really shows. Ver soon she will tell us that what we know as white is actually black.

Yeah that was a classic

Article - 300,000 Infected with HIV in Akwa Ibom
KJ - Na lie - inhabitants of Akwa Ibom look healthy to me!!!!
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by usbcable(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
ehwo, shocked shocked shocked

I fear for all ya.
when nairajunkie shows her face.
she will give it to everyone of you with a double barrel AK47 kalashnikov(if there is a gun like that)
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Ystranger: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
Jarus:

I am not shocked. In the country of the blind, the one eyed man is king. cool

afam4eva:

WTF are you talking about? According to Mr. Jarus, that is a sign of high intellect. For that post alone, as far as Mr. Jarus is concerned, Kobo  scored mad IQ points. grin

Jakumo:

Our junkie likes to go against the flow and play devil's advocate in ALL discussions, more often than not just to get a debate going, which can be a good thing sometimes, but didactic and ponderous in other instances.

Kobojunie's flat refusal to utter a single positive word when Barak Obama, America's first ever black president, took office, struck me as rather odd, as does her scorn for those celebrating the April 2011 outcome of Nigeria's freest and fairest election in recorded history, though both of those stands are consistent in that they betray a character who is naturally reluctant to find joy in ANYTHING besides argumentation for its own sake.

Still and all, I would not throw Kobojunkie in a dungeon if I were a tyrant and she a critic.  I would, rather, offer her a cabinet position, and then try to snatch her from her unsuspecting husband, just for the privilege of listing her among my notable conquests.

As always, enough 'resket'
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Rossikk(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
Though she can be a right pain, there's something indescribably appealing about her posts.

In her unique, grindingly controversial way, I think she's an asset to the forum.  wink
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by vedaxcool(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobojunkies Intelligence and eloquence out match most of the He goat's -except me- poor excuse for sensible Coherent response. i wonder why you NimRods are hating on her, " I can see why you are hating from outside the club ---YOU CAN'T GET IN" imagine how pathetic you attack are on her no sensible point or valid argument only insults, Hiss, and shakes head twice, I blame unemployment for leaving our youths such as the OP with no ambition.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by assme: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobojunkies Intelligence and eloquence out match most of the He goat's -except me- poor excuse for sensible Coherent response

You know very well that you are a He goat, why are you now excluding yourself?
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by nduchucks: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
You people are jobless dullards. If you are to have any reaction to Kobojunkie, it should be one of admiration.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
You don't need to  be in the opposition every time to show your intelligence or power of arguement.honestly,the best thing is to ignore her like I always do.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Afam4eva(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobojunkie fails to understand that the greatest wisdom is in accepting that you know nothing.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by ifyalways(f): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2011
lol@Thread.

Don't we all have something else and better to do?
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
ifyalways:

lol@Thread.

Don't we all have something else and better to do?

queshion ? grin
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by redsun(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
You guys are busy talking about illusive junkie,what she thinks and what not,while your country is on fire as a result outright stupidity that she sometimes rightly points out.

Nigeria is not going nowhere with corrupt animals like jonathan in charge,that is an obvious truth.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
redsun:

You guys are busy talking about illusive junkie,what she thinks and what not,while your country is on fire as a result outright stupidity that she sometimes rightly points out.

Nigeria is not going nowhere with corrupt animals like jonathan in charge,that is an obvious truth.

Would a terrorist buhari have been better off ?
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by assme: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
Nigeria is not going nowhere with corrupt animals like jonathan in charge,that is an obvious truth

That is ur president son! show some respect! There are limits to Freedom of speech!!
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by SuperPap: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobojunkie has confirmed his/her importance. Poster of the year!

(1) (2) (3)

Read All Nigerian Newspaper For Free...updated Daily / The Sexiest American Female Army Officer Ever (with Pics) / Download Compilation Of Dragnet Examination Questions For AGIP, Shell, Mobil, C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.