Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Air Peace Receives Brand New Airplane From Brazil (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Receives Brand New Airplane From Brazil (video) (38461 Views)

Air Peace Receives New 165-Seater Boeing 737-800 Aircraft (Photos) / Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) / COVID-19: Nigeria Bars Travellers From Brazil, S’Africa, Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Receives Brand New Airplane From Brazil (video) by Chiboto414: 5:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Peace in the air..lovely and congrats Sir.
Re: Air Peace Receives Brand New Airplane From Brazil (video) by WinterMinter(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2021
post=100676382:
This is Beautiful.

Let's hear from the horse's mouth....

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Air Peace Airlines, Allen Onyema, says it is untrue to say that President Muhammadu Buhari does not like the Igbos.

Onyema defended his viewpoint on Saturday on the grounds that his airline had hugely benefited from the current administration.

I’m a beneficiary of Buhari’s kindness to Igbos – Air Peace boss

“I thank God for our President, Muhammadu Buhari, it is very untrue that he does not like the Igbo.
Without me being a member of his party, or any party, I am a beneficiary of his support for indigenous businesses.

“The Federal Government of Nigeria has given me destinations they have never given anybody, yet I am an Igbo man, from Anambra,” Onyema said on an interview with Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS).

Furthermore, he stressed that people should not read negative meanings to the good works of the Buhari administration.

“I don’t know anybody, I don’t have any godfather, President Buhari through his minister, Hadi Sirika, has given me China, London, Portugal, the entire Europe, United States and India.
“He’s even given me Jedda, and I’m not a Muslim; the government has given me about twenty destinations to fly to.”

He added that;
“The President wants equal economic development everywhere.”

These are the Great and True Igbo men true igbos listen to.
Why won't he say all that
Unless he want to get sabotage just like ibeto

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Receives Brand New Airplane From Brazil (video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
egoldman:

You get bicycle?

Hahahaha. Na u sabi ooh
Re: Air Peace Receives Brand New Airplane From Brazil (video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
divinepips:
Anya ufu.

Hmm grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Had A Horrible Accident On Her Way To See A Man, Reflects 1 Year After / My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) / Drama As Unruly Max Air Pilot Holds Passengers Hostage For 4 Hours After Boardin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.