Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,848 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

“nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For, They Would Continue To Be In Backwardness” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For, They Would Continue To Be In Backwardness” (212 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / Deji Adeyanju Gives Up: "Nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For" / Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For, They Would Continue To Be In Backwardness” by Nwamamani: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
“Nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For, They Would Continue To Be In Backwardness” - Citizen Blasts Nigerian Govt

A Nigerian citizen on twitter made a post on Nigeria present ruling government, saying that the country's government is not a good one to be.

The twitter user identified as Ayo Bankole who according to his profile is a strategist and convener of LagosMeBootCamp . Ayo made his tweets following Oby Ezekwesili, the convener is making complaint asking why people like Oby Ezekwesili who do great things for Nigeria hasn't been rewarded.

Bankole said;

It’s really discouraging to see great people like Oby Ezekwesili do great things for Nigeria that attain global acclaim, including a Nobel Prize nomination, and yet consistent attempts at discrediting her at home cos of politics. It leaves one questioning if it’s really worth it?

This post by Ayo Bankole made other Nigeria citizens make complains and say bad things against the government. A user named Oluwasehunn followed up Bankole's post and question with another blastful comment saying that Nigeria is not a country that is worth dying for and the country will keep on moving in backwardness.

Oluwasehunn replied;

Reason i won't stop saying that Nigeria is not worth dying for...

And Nigeria will continue to be in backwardness cos of this stupid
....... CONTINUE READING BELOW......
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/04/nigeria-is-not-worth-dying-for-they.html

Re: “nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For, They Would Continue To Be In Backwardness” by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
There is no pay in being patriotic to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: “nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For, They Would Continue To Be In Backwardness” by Ammishaddai: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
Until these old fools die, Nigeria will continue being a burden to herself and the world at large
Re: “nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For, They Would Continue To Be In Backwardness” by habsydiamond(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
If I dey patriotic wetin I gain, wetin I gain, Wetin I gain, if I dey patriotic Wetin I gain, wetin I gain, nothing I gain ooo gbangbangbangbangban...that my own lyrics.. No vex cos it's too short... Stagnant water another for development in one country I know... Thank God I no mention any body's name... Make I sidown play small

Re: “nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For, They Would Continue To Be In Backwardness” by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

‘nonsense, Will Your Prayers Put Food On The Table’ - Fan Slams Dino Malaye / Nigeria Is Already Broken Up Stop Fooling Yourselves / Adamawa RIFAN Beneficiaries Hail Buhari Over Anchor Borrowers Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.