Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) (707 Views)

Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Utibiano: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
White Eagle... Ostrich... So many animals I don't even know their names.... The zoo is under going maintains now... And wit the information I got.. So many new species of of animals will be in the zoo soon... And the king of the jungle � lion will be brought back to the zoo once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Utibiano: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2021

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Golan007: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Extortion?

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Cutehector(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
Golan007:
Extortion?

me ma sef shock.. grin grin which one come be extortion trip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by kindness9: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
Op... U sure say na zoo u go or na police station.. Just dey ask ooo... Cos na the two cells dey... Make una pardon me.. I won advertise my business small

2 Likes

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Utibiano: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Cutehector:
me ma sef shock.. grin grin which one come be extortion trip
nairalanders auto correct na em mess d topic. una one chop me immediately

1 Like

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
Abeg no make me laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Utibiano: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2021

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by illicit(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
They are just torturing those animals

Zoo keeper sef never chop

1 Like

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by DonBenny77(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wetin you go find for PH zoo? you just want to bring out our leg in public.
You no fit go pleasure park?
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Samfloxin(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
You are taking selfie with monkey? for your mind you don meet celebrity abi?
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Guy just close this thread. We have foreigners in this forum
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by 3gpvids: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
I think say this zoo dey close self
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Juoflife1(f): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2021
You want to disgrace us abi? grin
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by punisha: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Juoflife1:
You want to disgrace us abi? grin
u can't shame d shameless na
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
what is this
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by johnkey: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
trust me that soon will never come. same thing they said to the last year visitors.

(1) (Reply)

Beware: Your Passports Can Be Sold To Human Traffickers / What To Do After Visa Denial / Sweden Student Visa Application 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.