Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) (667 Views)

Present Condition Of Port Harcourt Zoo: Pictures & Video / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Utibiano: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
White Eagle... Ostrich... So many animals I don't even know their names.... The zoo is under going maintains now... And wit the information I got.. So many new species of of animals will be in the zoo soon... And the king of the jungle � lion will be brought back to the zoo once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Utibiano: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2021

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Golan007: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Extortion?

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Cutehector(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
Golan007:
Extortion?

me ma sef shock.. grin grin which one come be extortion trip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by kindness9: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
Op... U sure say na zoo u go or na police station.. Just dey ask ooo... Cos na the two cells dey... Make una pardon me.. I won advertise my business small

2 Likes

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Utibiano: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Cutehector:
me ma sef shock.. grin grin which one come be extortion trip
nairalanders auto correct na em mess d topic. una one chop me immediately

1 Like

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
Abeg no make me laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Utibiano: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2021

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by illicit(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
They are just torturing those animals

Zoo keeper sef never chop

1 Like

Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by DonBenny77(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wetin you go find for PH zoo? you just want to bring out our leg in public.
You no fit go pleasure park?
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Samfloxin(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
You are taking selfie with monkey? for your mind you don meet celebrity abi?
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Guy just close this thread. We have foreigners in this forum
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by 3gpvids: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
I think say this zoo dey close self
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Juoflife1(f): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2021
You want to disgrace us abi? grin
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by punisha: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Juoflife1:
You want to disgrace us abi? grin
u can't shame d shameless na
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
what is this
Re: Excursion Trip To Port Harcourt Zoo And Animals Found(pics) by johnkey: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
trust me that soon will never come. same thing they said to the last year visitors.

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Department Of State Techgirls Program 2022. How To Apply / Us Birth Visa On Health Ground / Uk Work Visa Refusal And Administrative Review Submitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.