Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks (6059 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai 2 Uba Sani: You're an Incompetent Gov Who Always Sleeps In Abuja / This Is Serious!! Pdp Lawmakers Now Sleeps At National Assembly Building Over Al / Defections: Buhari Not Bothered; Now Sleeps Well – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ipob will just wake up and imagine something and just post. Instead wike will sleep at the army barracks, he will go to Rumuepirikom (whimpey) his village to sleep. Wike is a natural PH boy, he is not moved by your fake propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by hollah123: 1:48am On Apr 11, 2021
kopite:
Ipob will just wake up and imagine something and just post. Instead wike will sleep at the army barracks, he will go to Rumuepirikom (whimpey) his village to sleep. Wike is a natural PH boy, he is not moved by your fake propaganda.
don't mind them,they deceive themselves alot.

They are cats but seeing themselves as lions,they are lieing to themselves n boosting their useless ego by saying Wike is running from them,the same Wike that is dealing with them left right n centre

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Sunday2021: 5:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Biafrannuke:
It's been revealed that wIKE the little Hitler and murderer of Obigbo now runs around and sleeps in army barrack for fear of the unknown gunmen.
The implication is that at least for now, he is now solely at the mercy of the caliphate whom he insulted and fought since 2015. Fulani never forgives.
Head or tail, he has put himself into serious danger.
why not go to the barracks a get him? I thought ESN is an almighty force that nothing can stop.
Rubbish and Namdi kanu!

1 Like

Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Sunday2021: 5:47am On Apr 11, 2021
Someone that stop your foolish meeting yesterday is the one you are accusing of running?
Some of you guys have no brain at all. Since Wike is afraid of you,why didn't you hold the meeting yesterday as earlier scheduled?
#ipobareterrorist

1 Like

Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by CaptainAyub: 7:40am On Apr 11, 2021
Easternblood:
Wike is the most useless dumb illiterate worthless polithiefian ever
The way he talks nowadays, I wonder if his own law certificate is by quota cheesy
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2021
Is it not the same Uncle Woke that said he could walk the streets of PH without body guards and nothing will happen to him?
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2021
Children of hate and lies propagating falsehood
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Bigflamie(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
Someone that stop your foolish meeting yesterday is the one you are accusing of running?
Some of you guys have no brain at all. Since Wike is afraid of you,why didn't you hold the meeting yesterday as earlier scheduled?
#ipobareterrorist

Every of his actions still point to the fact that he's scared of his shadow. He's the governor of the state in the failed nondemocratic country (zoogeria), so in your mind just like an average oppressed man in zoogeria will still think he acted according to law.

Time shall tell.
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2021
nthony10:
What he sowed he will reap. I recall when they bombed his fathers church, his brain did a reset.
i know ipobingos will even belive this fake news.

1 Like

Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Veqtor: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2021
Gbagura:
Ask your lineage whether nairaland was created for a terrorist group like ipob. You should be thanking your stars that Seun decides to allow your senseless selves to drive free and cheap traffic for him hence your massive ban on this platform would have set a new world record.

Quote me and turn to lizard.

Ask ur cursed father who failed you... whether his entire ancestors and his future generations can eva build something like adamu garba's failed app b4 u talk about nairaland.

Thank ur own stars u got to witness n experience someone else's forum...now u can come here and spit dose re£tarded words, killing d braincells of all dose who were unfortunate enough to read it.

Seun spokesperson. Fulani terrorists like you who are paid 30k to talk rubbish are d ones dat seun would have banned if he didn't need d traffic.

Daz y u pple do not have a super mod on nairaland.

Ur mumu brother opened thousands of thread on nairaland, begging for seun to make him super mod...to no avail.

We are all forced to tolerate ur kind on nairaland, just like we are now forced to live with u pple in ur one Nigeria... even though u people are regionless. Parasitic things.

I'm done with ur sorry self.

I will not even try to read any more of ur brain-zapping comments talk less of dignifying ur blabbing with another reply.

Traash.
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Kinematics: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2021
Ipigs and propaganda are like 5&6
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Kinematics: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
#ipobareterrorist

3 Likes

Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by okeyglm: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2021
ipob people too mumu . you better take this nonsense down.

1 Like

Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Akiara: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2021
SEE DEM ....JUST IMAGINE THIS THING??

YOU NO EVEN KNOW HOW FAR AND YOU ARE RANTING LIKE A CERTIFIED LOOSE CANNON angry angry angry angry

YOU GET PEOPLE FOR PH...??...ASK DEM HOW FAR NA??

THE MEETING WILL CONTINUE TODAY....MEANING THAT IT WAS HELD YESTERDAY....WALLOWING ZOMBIE

IGBO PEOPLE PASS UNA...IF YOU LIKE HUG 10,000MW TRANSFORMER...SPITS

Sunday2021:
#ipobareterrorist
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by mu2sa2: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2021
O'l boy, calm down. Wike has been in the game for long. You can't intimidate a master thug. The guy is going to the barracks for a purpose: obigbo Igbos Rip in advance.
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Lawly: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:
Wike, the nightmare of Ipob miscreants

grin

And also the nightmare of fulani and apc terrorists.
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Chigboboss: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Akiara:

THE MEETING WILL CONTINUE TODAY....MEANING THAT IT WAS HELD YESTERDAY....WALLOWING ZOMBIE

Lies.

If the meeting truly held then these ones won't be ranting and issuing paper threats the same yesterday.

It is ipob that are running away from Wike.

Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Chigboboss: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lawly:

And also the nightmare of fulani and apc terrorists.

It's like you don't know Tambuwal has tamed Wike sad
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Bayonet40: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Even that Barracks UGM fit enter and snatch him if they really want to...

Nigeria army recently is weak asf
Lol. Lead your fellow UGM into the Army barracks and snatch him.
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by rummmy: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
That nnamdi kanu bounty is still on his head ooo
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Easternblood: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
CaptainAyub:

The way he talks nowadays, I wonder if his own law certificate is by quota cheesy
Story, wetin Dem dey buy...Dat guy na motor park tout
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Lawly: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Chigboboss:

It's like you don't know Tambuwal has tamed Wike sad

Taaaa shut dat ur toilet up. Same tambuwal that always runs to wike for his political blessing. undecided

It's like you don't know that my leader MNK threatened Wike to haunt him everywhere he goes once he's out of power. He hasn't finished his tenure yet and he's already running.
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Chigboboss: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lawly:

Taaaa shut dat ur toilet up. Same tambuwal that always runs to wike for his political blessing. undecided

It's like you don't know that my leader MNK threatened Wike to haunt him everywhere he goes once he's out of power. He hasn't finished his tenure yet and he's already running.

Shattap that your pit latrine you call mouth.

Who expects sane reasoning from a brainwashed Kanu zombie? Your clown of a leader is a coward otherwise he should return and face Wike. Wike banned igbo meetings, ipob could do nothing yet you're here yapping rubbish. Nonsense.
Re: Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks by Lawly: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Chigboboss:

Shattap that your pit latrine you call mouth.

Who expects sane reasoning from a brainwashed Kanu zombie? Your clown of a leader is a coward otherwise he should return and face Wike. Wike banned igbo meetings, ipob could do nothing yet you're here yapping rubbish. Nonsense.

Fool. What better do I expect from citizen of zoo republic. You will always bark like the dog you fools and wike are. Wike banned igbos meeting and ran to barrack for his safety. You should have adviced him to go out on the streets to enforce that afterall the animal was the one that bragged that he can enter the street without guards and nothing will happen.

Again, I am proud to call Mazi Nnamdi Kanu my leader and follow him. Better him than that ur lifeless buhari, imbecilic alfas and mallams that order Gambia goats like you to kill people in the expectation of 7 virgins in the palace of ur demonic allah while they chill and make fortunes on you fools decayed skulls. I rather follow my leader MNK than follow rulers of darkness from religion started by a criminal, terrorist, homosexual paedophile. I rather follow MNK than follow people who share sense and behaviour with the cows they rear. Nonsense. MY LEADER MNK ALONE IS MORE SENSIBLE THAN ALL YOU ANIMALS IN THE NORTH AND YOUR IMBECILIC ALABI RULERS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The June 12 (1993) Presidential Election Forgotten? / Breaking News! Reports Of Several Explosion In Kano / Igbo Group Declares 7-day-Mourning For Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.