Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway (17465 Views)

Extortion: Bus Drivers Protest On Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Commuters Stranded / Lagos Dismantles Illegal Slaughter Slab, Arrests 10 Butchers In Alimosho / Pictures Of The Damaged Lagos-Badagry Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by deflover(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2021
Thank God
Those bastards around Jah Micheal and the ones in okoko bus stop na something else
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by Otasikwe(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2021
chaloskyx:
NOW I KNOW YOU ARE A USELESS CP LIKE THE OTHERS BEFORE YOU LIKE THEY DINT ALSO DISMANTLE ROAD BLOCKS USELESS FELLOW SAYING IT IS DIFFRENT FROM IMPLEMENTED BY YOUR OFFICERS YOU SAY THIS ONLY TO GET APPROVAL FROM THE MASSES. THE REAL PROBLEM OF NIGERIA ARE ITS PEOPLE THEY ALWAYS SEEM TO FORGET AND EASY TO BE MANIPULATED
Please can someone summarise dis to me because am lose
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by ojesymsym: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2021
Victim's mentality comes from people who always complain rather than look themselves in the mirror.
The guy exposed his observation and my question is simple, do you think the police men in the south mounting those road blocks are from the North??

NigeriaIsZOO:

Rubbish, this is what you can say after reading this shocking revelation? In your self hating attitude, you have blamed Southerners as the enemies causing it instead of blaming the real enemies who treat others as slave. In most Southern states, the commissioners of police are from the North, same with army and other government agencies.

Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2021
BiafIntel:
The fear of Unknown Gunmennnnnn!!!! Lol!!!!!!!

That is only what they understand, "Force".

Nigerians don't understand gentility.
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by hiqlazundies(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
ToneroInc:

Going through this write up, my body went cold. I’ve been to 2O states out of the 36 states of Nigeria; so I have a clear mental picture of what you’re painting bro.

This write up will have more effect as a topic; not a response to a topic. So, I suggest you edit and repost as a topic.

I spent 6 months in Maiduguri. That place is the safest place in Nigeria, as long as you don’t go near the villages and LGs. In Maiduguri no roadblocks/checkpoints, no FRSC, no VIO, the soldiers there are the most friendly, the courts are for affidavit and change of names (names correction). The civil servants rarely go to work, internet fraudsters could live there for years without fear of harassment... the list goes on and on.

Bro, just create a topic for this obvious inequality; maybe it will get to right place at the right time and provide the desired changes.
I read every part of what DUBLINGREENB wrote and it was nothing but the absolute truth....in fact I have also done official stuffs here(North) without having to tip anyone a penny, to my utmost surprise public office holders here will easily direct you and correct any mistakes whatsoever without sending you outta their offices like the case of the SOUTHERN nigeria. I also have witnessed a case of alleged suspect being rejected(not detained) simply because the complainant had naked the suspect (this will never happen in my precious South), I have seen J5 carrying over 10 persons in its already luggage filled roof and never stopped by ROAD SAFETY officials.....I could remember the last place I saw Roadblock was in somewhere close to Abuja while I was relocating to the north....my conclusion is that the level of greed/inhumane in southern part is far higher than that of the North that is why any public office holder down there will use everything within their reach to extort from masses. If I may ask, are the animals(police) mounting roadblocks mostly not from the south? This should not be seen as a case of inequality but a case of inhumanity among the southern people.
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by hiqlazundies(m): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nnannapat:
Yes, I don't think this country can work with that mindset. That is why most South Easterners wants Biafra, this country's future looks gloomy if nothing will be be done to address all these abnormalities.
I dont want to believe this a mindset but has to do with the southern people themselves. An average southerner believes in this ''do you know who I am'' attitude thereby seeing every other lesser people as weaklings that can be trampled upon...Note you won't realise this until you have lived in the North.
Do you also know that you can tell a PHCN officer to come back for PHCN bill payment without him disconnecting your light(you may even decide to pay 2 to 3 instalmentally) Same as all these government revenue task force( just tell them to come back and you will be surprised seeing them leaving your business premises without any wahala.
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by EmekaA125(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100685216:

All unknown gunmen killing pur military personnel and carting away theit ammunition will all die painful deaths, they can never ever escape it in their miserable lives.

No be curse,
NA FACT. cool
Shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by igwedubai2(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
BiafIntel:

Go and do thanksgiven for Unknown Gunmen. IPOB continue to save all you fools.
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by NigeriaIsZOO: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
ojesymsym:
Victim's mentality comes from people who always complain rather than look themselves in the mirror.
The guy exposed his observation and my question is simple, do you think the police men in the south mounting those road blocks are from the North??

While coward mentality and timid mentality will make victims to blame themselves instead of confronting a bully.

So you don't know that those policemen and soldiers you see mounting roadblocks were sent by their bosses who they make returns to? Or you think they just go on their own to do it? If the IG of police wants it to stop in Southern Nigeria, he will simply give an order to all the commissioners of police, the commissioner's of police will in turn order the DPO's to ensure compliance in their various domains. But they know it's a multi billion naira racket and the proceeds go all the way to the top.

El Rufai's son publicly stated that why would they be forced to obtain driving license and that's the mentality the majority of Northerners has. They believe they own Nigeria and shouldn't be subjected to same rules with Southerners.

I gave you other examples with border closure, appointment of Northerners in almost all the stratigic positions etc.

Again, why would the army kill, maim and destroy
properties of indigeness of any community they were attacked in the South or middle belt but they don't do likewise in the North?

Continue decieving yourself.
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by igwedubai2(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Don't mind them. When criminal we be using that avenue to trip in Lagos una eyes go clear. Is that d best action
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by ojesymsym: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
@zooguy.... It is this kind of mentality that prevents southerners from viewing issues critically. Are you telling me that the IGP gave one set of orders to southern COP and a different one for Norther COPs?

See what this guy wrote here below and tell me again it is the Northerners fault that Southerners want to oppress themselves.

hiqlazundies:
I read every part of what DUBLINGREENB wrote and it was nothing but the absolute truth....in fact I have also done official stuffs here(North) without having to tip anyone a penny, to my utmost surprise public office holders here will easily direct you and correct any mistakes whatsoever without sending you outta their offices like the case of the SOUTHERN nigeria. I also have witnessed a case of alleged suspect being rejected(not detained) simply because the complainant had naked the suspect (this will never happen in my precious South), I have seen J5 carrying over 10 persons in its already luggage filled roof and never stopped by ROAD SAFETY officials.....I could remember the last place I saw Roadblock was in somewhere close to Abuja while I was relocating to the north....my conclusion is that the level of greed/inhumane in southern part is far higher than that of the North that is why any public office holder down there will use everything within their reach to extort from masses. If I may ask, are the animals(police) mounting roadblocks mostly not from the south? This should not be seen as a case of inequality but a case of inhumanity among the southern people.

NigeriaIsZOO:

While coward mentality and timid mentality will make victims to blame themselves instead of confronting a bully.

So you don't know that those policemen and soldiers you see mounting roadblocks were sent by their bosses who they make returns to? Or you think they just go on their own to do it? If the IG of police wants it to stop in Southern Nigeria, he will simply give an order to all the commissioners of police, the commissioner's of police will in turn order the DPO's to ensure compliance in their various domains. But they know it's a multi billion naira racket and the proceeds go all the way to the top.

El Rufai's son publicly stated that why would they be forced to obtain driving license and that's the mentality the majority of Northerners has. They believe they own Nigeria and shouldn't be subjected to same rules with Southerners.

I gave you other examples with border closure, appointment of Northerners in almost all the stratigic positions etc.

Again, why would the army kill, maim and destroy
properties of indigeness of any community they were attacked in the South or middle belt but they don't do likewise in the North?

Continue decieving yourself.
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by Ttalk: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Oga CP dismantle ALL road blocks in Southern Nigeria

Meanwhile please If you are a police, army, civil defence please REPLY ME, If possible create a fake account and reply this message I want to ask something really important, especially if you have worked in Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria do they tell you guys to act differently? Do you have separate Orientation for the different regions?

Because

In all my years of living in the north and even middle belt regions from Kano, Jigawa, Kaduna, Abuja etc I have never met road blocks even inter state road blocks the way we have road blocks in the south, I promise you, you won't even know when you have left Abuja and you are in Nassarawa or Kaduna except you see a signboard, you don't know when you have left Jigawa and entered Kano but in the south you know you are crossing to another TOWN not STATE oh when you see about 3 check points on a one meter road with tires and a bench and that locally made burner lantern stuff made of milk tin used to light the check point. Northerners who have lived all their lives in the north won't understand all what I just described.

In the midst of the Corona craze you could still drive and cross borders in Northern Nigeria, but in the south another story.

And it surprises me because due to boko haram, herds men, bandits, insurgency, etc one would expect the north to have the most road blocks more army and police presence.

But no, South south and south east have the most, the state with the Most is Rivers state, if you are entering rivers from that Oyigbo or omoku or eleme area you will pass over 14 road blocks and if you are a commercial motorists you will have to settle all of them, I'd you are riding a motorcycle you will come down your passenger will come down and you will push your bike through the check point while your passengers walk behind you, but in Northern Nigeria this does not happen, I remember driving through large states like Kano, (Kano is bigger than almost all of not all of the south east states) yet not one stop and search or police check point and there has been attacks in Kano In 2019 I remember boko attacked Kano and killed atleast 25 in 2020 there were also several attacks but the last militancy attack in South south Nigeria happened in the 2009's yet we have these measures till today.

Back to my journey from Jigawa, gumel, ringim, to Kano bebeji, to Zaria, to Abuja This journey is longer than driving through the south south and south east from Warri to Enugu to port harcourt to uyo yet I didn't see ONE police Checkpoint or one stop and search, so Simple things like these are why certain sections of the country feel attacked, feel cheated out of this Alleged One Nigeria, we are not all treated equally at all. It is not even as if Rivers state shares border with any country

Then there are other little things like plate numbers, tinted glass permit, fire extinguisher etc in the south Lagos, Port Harcourt etc if you don't have these prepare to settle, in the north it is very normal for vehicles especially motor cycles to not have plate numbers to not be registered at all, it is common to see hundreds of tinted cars and not even one has tinted permit, Yet our one Nigeria police, road safety, civil defence, army etc all operate different laws in Northern Nigeria than they operate in Southern Nigeria

While I was in Jigawa and Ogun especially Jigawa during market days the borders are flung open herdsmen, sheep sellers etc from Niger enter freely without stop and search and all those B.s you see when entring PH from ABA

And I ask myself is it that PH and Aba border is more insecure, posses more treat to Nigeria than Niger and Nigeria border in Jigawa or Nigeria and Benin border in Ogun and elsewhere. I'm puzzled. Someone explain to me why this is so. I wanted to film the checkpoints but you know the kind of country we are in. Police brutality and army brutality is real.

I also noticed that when I fly at the northern airports I greet armed military men wearing Black and black dressed like a normal young boy and they responded very well they even bowed down and where hailing me, I was shocked this has happened more than 3 occasions.
But in the south, immediately I entered pH airport despite the plate number I was driving, despite wearing Native wear, despite telling them who I am these SARS and police were still eager to give me problems to make sure I settle them by force, I had to talk to their boss and even put some high profile call through. It's the same for army, road safety etc. in the south ARMY will NEVER smile with you, joke with you etc except you know them personally so I'm wondering is it the same orientation.

Please feel free to reply, No judgement nothing I just want to know.

Nepa too during my stay in Abuja I called Nepa officials and they came immediately on several occasions, the first time I didn't have cash on me to settle them for a work they were to do for me, so they said no p call us in the evening or anytime you get the money and we will come I said no, because I didn't believe they would come back (that's how they are in the south) so do it now I'll transfer to you and you can withdraw whenever or use cash from your hand, or fix it and come tomorrow I'll pay you, I'm not running this is my house, they laughed and said oga no worry when you call us for evening we go come dear friends I went to ATM got the cash came back around 7 or 8 called these guys they came fixed it for me collected cash. This would NEVER HAPPEN IN My section of the south.

I have many many other experiences like drugs for example young, I mean very young boys, pre teen boys buy and smoke drugs not shisha, not cigar or cigarettes, I mean Igbo, loud, S.K, and hard drugs, narcos etc, in broad day light, shops sell these in plates in the open, they sell it the way you'd sell grounded/blended Cray fish, dry pepper etc in the south, when I saw these at first I was scared I didn't know why exactly, but after a while, after seeing police officer buying and even seeing some boys smoke on the road as they went about their daily activities I became used to it, so help explain to me WHY THIS IS SO?

I have more but this is already too long.

I believe if we can understand why, it will help us know why the north does not seem to be on the same page with the south on little things such as #endsars and other protests because these are not things that affect them, it's almost as if we are two different countries, for me atleast it felt that way the culture shock was too much.

No alcohol but you can smoke whatever whenever

No touching or handshakes with women but you can marry 4

I can go on and on but I'll stop here and hope someone answers me

Please create a separate topic for this. This would make an interesting discussion

1 Like

Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/cp-dismantles-road-blocks-on-lagos-badagry-expressway/amp/

The body of the message says "illegal roadblocks"

How do we differentiate the illegal roadblocks from the legal ones?
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by Mouthpis(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Okene to Auchi is another road with numerous and useless police checkpoints.

It makes driving along that road a nightmare.

One can stand in one checkpoint and throw stone to the next checkpoint.

Very annoying.
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by Mouthpis(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Oga CP dismantle ALL road blocks in Southern Nigeria

Meanwhile please If you are a police, army, civil defence please REPLY ME, If possible create a fake account and reply this message I want to ask something really important, especially if you have worked in Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria do they tell you guys to act differently? Do you have separate Orientation for the different regions?

Because

In all my years of living in the north and even middle belt regions from Kano, Jigawa, Kaduna, Abuja etc I have never met road blocks even inter state road blocks the way we have road blocks in the south, I promise you, you won't even know when you have left Abuja and you are in Nassarawa or Kaduna except you see a signboard, you don't know when you have left Jigawa and entered Kano but in the south you know you are crossing to another TOWN not STATE oh when you see about 3 check points on a one meter road with tires and a bench and that locally made burner lantern stuff made of milk tin used to light the check point. Northerners who have lived all their lives in the north won't understand all what I just described.

In the midst of the Corona craze you could still drive and cross borders in Northern Nigeria, but in the south another story.

And it surprises me because due to boko haram, herds men, bandits, insurgency, etc one would expect the north to have the most road blocks more army and police presence.

But no, South south and south east have the most, the state with the Most is Rivers state, if you are entering rivers from that Oyigbo or omoku or eleme area you will pass over 14 road blocks and if you are a commercial motorists you will have to settle all of them, I'd you are riding a motorcycle you will come down your passenger will come down and you will push your bike through the check point while your passengers walk behind you, but in Northern Nigeria this does not happen, I remember driving through large states like Kano, (Kano is bigger than almost all of not all of the south east states) yet not one stop and search or police check point and there has been attacks in Kano In 2019 I remember boko attacked Kano and killed atleast 25 in 2020 there were also several attacks but the last militancy attack in South south Nigeria happened in the 2009's yet we have these measures till today.

Back to my journey from Jigawa, gumel, ringim, to Kano bebeji, to Zaria, to Abuja This journey is longer than driving through the south south and south east from Warri to Enugu to port harcourt to uyo yet I didn't see ONE police Checkpoint or one stop and search, so Simple things like these are why certain sections of the country feel attacked, feel cheated out of this Alleged One Nigeria, we are not all treated equally at all. It is not even as if Rivers state shares border with any country

Then there are other little things like plate numbers, tinted glass permit, fire extinguisher etc in the south Lagos, Port Harcourt etc if you don't have these prepare to settle, in the north it is very normal for vehicles especially motor cycles to not have plate numbers to not be registered at all, it is common to see hundreds of tinted cars and not even one has tinted permit, Yet our one Nigeria police, road safety, civil defence, army etc all operate different laws in Northern Nigeria than they operate in Southern Nigeria

While I was in Jigawa and Ogun especially Jigawa during market days the borders are flung open herdsmen, sheep sellers etc from Niger enter freely without stop and search and all those B.s you see when entring PH from ABA

And I ask myself is it that PH and Aba border is more insecure, posses more treat to Nigeria than Niger and Nigeria border in Jigawa or Nigeria and Benin border in Ogun and elsewhere. I'm puzzled. Someone explain to me why this is so. I wanted to film the checkpoints but you know the kind of country we are in. Police brutality and army brutality is real.

I also noticed that when I fly at the northern airports I greet armed military men wearing Black and black dressed like a normal young boy and they responded very well they even bowed down and where hailing me, I was shocked this has happened more than 3 occasions.
But in the south, immediately I entered pH airport despite the plate number I was driving, despite wearing Native wear, despite telling them who I am these SARS and police were still eager to give me problems to make sure I settle them by force, I had to talk to their boss and even put some high profile call through. It's the same for army, road safety etc. in the south ARMY will NEVER smile with you, joke with you etc except you know them personally so I'm wondering is it the same orientation.

Please feel free to reply, No judgement nothing I just want to know.

Nepa too during my stay in Abuja I called Nepa officials and they came immediately on several occasions, the first time I didn't have cash on me to settle them for a work they were to do for me, so they said no p call us in the evening or anytime you get the money and we will come I said no, because I didn't believe they would come back (that's how they are in the south) so do it now I'll transfer to you and you can withdraw whenever or use cash from your hand, or fix it and come tomorrow I'll pay you, I'm not running this is my house, they laughed and said oga no worry when you call us for evening we go come dear friends I went to ATM got the cash came back around 7 or 8 called these guys they came fixed it for me collected cash. This would NEVER HAPPEN IN My section of the south.

I have many many other experiences like drugs for example young, I mean very young boys, pre teen boys buy and smoke drugs not shisha, not cigar or cigarettes, I mean Igbo, loud, S.K, and hard drugs, narcos etc, in broad day light, shops sell these in plates in the open, they sell it the way you'd sell grounded/blended Cray fish, dry pepper etc in the south, when I saw these at first I was scared I didn't know why exactly, but after a while, after seeing police officer buying and even seeing some boys smoke on the road as they went about their daily activities I became used to it, so help explain to me WHY THIS IS SO?

I have more but this is already too long.

I believe if we can understand why, it will help us know why the north does not seem to be on the same page with the south on little things such as #endsars and other protests because these are not things that affect them, it's almost as if we are two different countries, for me atleast it felt that way the culture shock was too much.

No alcohol but you can smoke whatever whenever

No touching or handshakes with women but you can marry 4

I can go on and on but I'll stop here and hope someone answers me

Kudos bro for this detailed analysis of the biased state of the Nigerian State.

1 Like

Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by chaloskyx: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
IN SUMMARY IT MEANS ALL CPS SAY THIS BUT NEVER GET IT DONE BUT NIGERIANS KEEP FALLING FOR THEIR PROMISES WHICH THEY ALWAYS FAIL TO KEEP
Otasikwe:
Please can someone summarise dis to me because am lose
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by Amumaigwe: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Road block they help reduce robbery o. Do these guys use data to make informed decisions or they just wake up n take decisions based on their inner guts. Road blocks has its disadvantage but before you dismantle it you should do an analysis on CRIME RATES based when there were no road blocks to when there were road blocks using historical logs

Plz how does road block help reduce robbery because I know that fleeing robbers no dry fear roadblock. Hoe else old?

1 Like

Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by omohayek: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Don't forget the CP says they should rather be in mobile units, implying they are not barred from the roads. They can be in their patrol vehicles
conducting surveillance on the highway, which is more effective than blocking everyone from moving in the name of stopping crime.

Thats what all developed countries do. In the US, u can't travel through all 50 states by road without a single roadblock. That doesn't mean the police aren't on the roads, they are at strategic places and communicate in case there is a crime. They simply don't stop everyone from moving and start extorting innocent people. That to me is a sane way of policing.
You make the crucial mistake of assuming the Nigerian police give a damn about stopping crime, rather than committing it themselves by shaking travellers down for bribes. Roadblocks have never been about catching criminals - why would well-armed robbers stop at them when they can simply fire off a few rounds and watch the pathetic excuses for "policemen" flee the scene (assuming they aren't members of the robbery gangs themselves)?

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: if the entire Nigerian police force were dismantled tomorrow, the only difference most Nigerians would notice would be a drop in crime.

1 Like

Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by Tycyborg(m): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
AdeOri99:
Good
i have a core i5 laptop for only 40k, check my profile

Would you like an exchange with a working perfect lenovo x131e Intel core i3 with battery life 4hours 3gb ddr3 memory and 250gb hdd with charger but I don't have the external DVD rom... and I will add a little money and I hope your laptop is not faulty?
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tycyborg:

Would you like an exchange with a working perfect lenovo x131e Intel core i3 with battery life 4hours 3gb ddr3 memory and 250gb hdd with charger but I don't have the external DVD rom... and I will add a little money and I hope your laptop is not faulty?
Nothing is wrong with my laptop, except the battery.
Your location and how much will you add, if it can do what i want to use it for, i'm game.
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tycyborg:

I've replied your pm.
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by iwaeda: 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
deflover:
Thank God
Those bastards around Jah Micheal and the ones in okoko bus stop na something else

Get there tonight, you will still see police check points.

1 Like

Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by Tycyborg(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
AdeOri99:

Nothing is wrong with my laptop, except the battery.
Your location and how much will you add, if it can do what i want to use it for, i'm game.

Didn't get your pm and I would love to have a private message... I reside in Lagos State but in Port Harcourt right now. I have no problem with my laptop and if you are in Lagos you can check it out in person. So how many hours or should I say minutes do your battery lasts?
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Tycyborg:

Didn't get your pm and I would love to have a private message... I reside in Lagos State but in Port Harcourt right now. I have no problem with my laptop and if you are in Lagos you can check it out in person. So how many hours or should I say minutes do your battery lasts?
No hour at all, it didn't died out of wears, i used it to charge a faulty phone, which makes the battery goes to sleep, but it can be awakened.
I resides at oyo.
Re: CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway by Tycyborg(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
AdeOri99:

No hour at all, it didn't died out of wears, i used it to charge a faulty phone, which makes the battery goes to sleep, but it can be awakened.
I resides at oyo.

I will add 5 thousand if you are interested I don't know who we can meet so you can inspect mine in person... cos it seems you are far away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP / PDP's Comfort Amwe Wins Kaduna Assembly Seat / Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.