Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond (1580 Views)

Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by Vond: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Niger Delta is committed to the unity and development of Nigeria. We must all work together to make Nigeria the true giant of Africa. We want a peaceful and secured Nigeria free of corruption, religious and ethnic bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by bhella10: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Shots fired!
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by Simplyleo: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Watch how attachees start hurling insult.

All na oil things, nothing more.

Cos, attachees are parasites with absolutely nothing and detaching them will even be more prosperous.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by XXXXTENTACION: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

Cos, attachees are parasites with absolutely nothing and detaching them will even be more prosperous.
Those attachees from futa jalon who produce nothing but cows and peanuts. When they get Arewa republic we will see how they will survive. undecided rapists.

13 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by November1857(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

Typical Yoruba Muslim with fulani blood, always begged for Unity, knowing too well that when eminent Disintegrate take place his region 'll go into Oblivion.

9 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by November1857(m): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Vond:
Niger Delta is committed to the unity and development of Nigeria. We must all work together to make Nigeria the true giant of Africa. We want a peaceful and secured Nigeria free of corruption, religious and ethnic bigots.
Op which Niger Delta are you talking about Last time I checked, Abia , Imo and ondo state are part of Niger Delta, which regions (SW/SE) are clamouring for Biafra and Oduduwa republic respectively...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by slimfit1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Common sense is not very common in that part of the country so we are not surprised sorry I am not surprised just my opinion oh.
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by otosa(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
And they should come out and tell us how to achieve that because the moment I hear that, to me is means Nigeria should continue the way it's now.
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by NigerDeltaRepub: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
The NigerDeltans are not hypocrites... We'll fight for our freedom if we have to..
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by SaintBishop: 3:01am On Apr 11, 2021
NigerDeltaRepub:
The NigerDeltans are not hypocrites... We'll fight for our freedom if we have to..
Is there anything like Niger delta? if you don't mind me asking, where exactly are you from?
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by helinues: 5:33am On Apr 11, 2021
Good to know
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by Vond: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2021
November1857:
Op which Niger Delta are you talking about Last time I checked, Abia , Imo and ondo state are part of Niger Delta, which regions (SW/SE) are clamouring for Biafra and Oduduwa republic respectively...

Niger delta is totally different from NDDC.

We are talking about the Braced Union.

B - Bayelsa
R - Rivers
A - Akwa Ibom
C - Cross Rivers
E - Edo
D - Delta

Do not forget that the Niger Delta republic declaration on Feb 23rd 1966 by Isaac Adaka Boro predates the Biafra and Oduduwa republic agitation.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by allcomage: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Vond:

B - Bayelsa
R - Rivers
A - Akwa Ibom
C - Cross Rivers
E - Edo
D - Delta

Do not forget that the Niger Delta republic declaration on Feb 23rd 1966 by Isaac Adaka Boro predates the Biafra and Oduduwa republic agitation.
Oduduwa and Biafra are agitating for referendum that will lead them to having their countries. Some elements who have access to social media from the ss always criticised Igbo for championing Biafra course. Prominent visible agitator is Asari Dokubo from ijaw and incidentally he campaigns for Biafra too.I want ask ikwerre, isoko, urhobo, ishekiri, ogoni, efik, ibibio ,anang, bini, esan etc, what is your on the agitations going on in Nigeria? Some say the want niger delta, who are the people agitating for your dream country? If Igbo succeeds in getting referendum for Biafra and you vote against Biafra, then Igboland in 13 states will inherit Biafra Republic. What will be your lot? Will join Nigeria? or you begin then to agitate? The way Yoruba is going now, I believe they have Oduduwa Republic in no distance time. I advise the tribes in the Eastern Nigeria to join Igbo in getting Biafra then split into isoko,ijaw ,ikwerre, ishekiri, ogoni, efik, ibibio , anang Republics as some of you said they will not form a confederation with Igbo in Biafra where each tribe will be self governing and control the resources in each tribe land.As for me as an ibibio man, I will vote to be in Biafra with Igbo. This is the time for you guys to take a decision in order not to be caught napping,Nigeria had not worked, is not working and will never work. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by SweetJoystick(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fat lie. This Twitter account is being operated by a leech up north.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by Fooolishbuharri: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fool! Na your father need one Nigeria not sane Niger deltans! What have we gained from one Nigeria despite being the fat cash cow of this country?

Our sons Ken Sarowiwa were killed for demanding fairness. They drummed war on our door steps just to keep oil flowing in collaboration with especially shell and some in-house bastards! Despite having greedy leaders over here, if Nigeria from the onset was sincere with the Niger delta and meant well for her and her children, the fools called leaders down here would have been irrelevant!
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by orisa37: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
One NIGERIA is very good. The EXCLUSIVE LIST must be expunged and The F.G. AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MUST BE LIMITED TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY.
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by gidgiddy: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Vond:

B - Bayelsa
R - Rivers
A - Akwa Ibom
C - Cross Rivers
E - Edo
D - Delta

I think we should all remember that to this day, nobody knows what area Isaac Boro declared "Niger Delta Republic". Another thing people forget is that the Niger Delta Republic that Adaka Boro declared was purely an Ijaw thing, it had nothing to do with any other tribe.

What makes me laugh whenever I hear 'Niger Delta' is how a Bini man on the West flank of the River, think he is brothers with an Efik man on the Easf flank, even though the Bini man lnows nothing about Efik

What does an Uhrobo man know about Ibibio? What does an Ijaw man know about Ogoja? But every day, some people will be talking about Niger Delta as if anything brings these tribes together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by gidgiddy: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
allcomage:

Oduduwa and Biafra are agitating for referendum that will lead them to having their countries. Some elements who have access to social media from the ss always criticised Igbo for championing Biafra course. Prominent visible agitator is Asari Dokubo from ijaw and incidentally he campaigns for Biafra too.I want ask ikwerre, isoko, urhobo, ishekiri, ogoni, efik, ibibio ,anang, bini, esan etc, what is your on the agitations going on in Nigeria? Some say the want niger delta, who are the people agitating for your dream country? If Igbo succeeds in getting referendum for Biafra and you vote against Biafra, then Igboland in 13 states will inherit Biafra Republic. What will be your lot? Will join Nigeria? or you begin then to agitate? The way Yoruba is going now, I believe they have Oduduwa Republic in no distance time. I advise the tribes in the Eastern Nigeria to join Igbo in getting Biafra then split into isoko,ijaw ,ikwerre, ishekiri, ogoni, efik, ibibio , anang Republics as some of you said they will not form a confederation with Igbo in Biafra where each tribe will be self governing and control the resources in each tribe land.As for me as an ibibio man, I will vote to be in Biafra with Igbo. This is the time for you guys to take a decision in order not to be caught napping,Nigeria had not worked, is not working and will never work. Thank you.

Oduduwa is rising, Biafra is rising. Any ethnic nationality in the South of Nigeria that does not join either of the two, will be left in Nigeria to do "one Nigeria" with the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by Norwichsailor(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

I think we should all remember that to this day, nobody knows what area Isaac Boro declared "Niger Delta Republic". Another thing people forget is that the Niger Delta Republic that Adaka Boro declared was purely an Ijaw thing, it had nothing to do with any other tribe.

What makes me laugh whenever I hear 'Niger Delta' is how a Bini man on the West flank of the River, think he is brothers with an Efik man on the Easf flank, even though the Bini man lnows nothing about Efik

What does an Uhrobo man know about Ibibio? What does an Ijaw man know about Ogoja? But every day, some people will be talking about Niger Delta as if anything brings these tribes together
That's for the bini,ibibio,ijaw,etc to decide and it's none of your business. Go back to your people, we don't give a flying fok about your opinion. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by Essence3030: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
November1857:
Typical Yoruba Muslim with fulani blood, always begged for Unity, knowing to too well that when eminent Disintegrate take place his region 'll go into Oblivion.
but you are dieing to come to that Yoruba land.
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by Essence3030: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

Oduduwa is rising, Biafra is rising. Any ethnic nationality in the South of Nigeria that does not join either of the two, will be left in Nigeria to do "one Nigeria" with the North
the niger deltan has already spoken.
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by November1857(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Essence3030:
but you are dieing to come to that Yoruba land.
Shut up! I am comfortable with my beautiful state..
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by gidgiddy: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
Norwichsailor:

That's for the bini,ibibio,ijaw,etc to decide and it's none of your business. Go back to your people, we don't give a flying fok about your opinion. Thanks

Of course it is for them to decide. But they can only decide through a referendum, which is what both Oduduwa and Biafra want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by gidgiddy: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Essence3030:

No tribe in Nigeria called Nigeria called Niger Delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by Norwichsailor(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

Of course it is for them to decide. But they can only decide through a referendum, which is what both Oduduwa and Biafra want
Save your yarns abeg. We'll get what we want with any method we decide to follow, odudwa and Biafra can use their own method, it's none of our business, now run along.
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Vond:
we ijaw does not believe in that useless forsaken nigeria.. stupid thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by Akudaisi: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

no dey shake this table ooo
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by Akudaisi: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Essence3030:
go to Asaba and say that odeh
Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
you actually talking rubbish.. asari is a lone man in his biafra game.. we ijaw will never for once be part of that useless biafra.. niger delta republic will stand.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Still Believes In One Nigeria - Vond by Essence3030: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Akudaisi:
go to Asaba and say that odeh
do you think everyone is afraid like that coward that ran to London?
Gerout!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins / FLASHBACK: How Ex-us Envoy Predicted Buhari Would Be A Disaster, Promote Shari'a / Statues Of Corpers Mounted At Shoprite Junction, Ikeja Mall Almost Falling Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.