Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You (26090 Views)

China Reluctant To Lend More Money To Nigeria, Believes Country Over-exposed / Fuel Price Hike: Nigerian System Believes In Suffering The Masses – Ben Bruce / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by References1: 1:01pm On May 14, 2023
We see you, Chef Hilda, standing at the crossroads of history, ready to carve your name in the annals of world records. This is no easy feat, but we believe wholeheartedly in your grit and your passion. You are inspiring millions by showcasing the strength of the human spirit. May your energy remain unbroken, for you are on the brink of making history. We believe in you. Nigeria believes in you. -AA

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1657716860144549891?t=3e7OHaoz6Bpge0yspkxLDA&s=19

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Blackdeewhy(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2023
Atiku will soon delete this post just has he deleted Deborah's.

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by successmatters(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2023
Blackdeewhy:

grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by inoki247: 1:11pm On May 14, 2023
Lol election don finish una wan turn this one 2 campaign also shocked shocked

He remain 1 person that one too go add him voice soon...

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by madridguy(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2023
Nice one from Alhaji Atiku.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Jostoman: 1:17pm On May 14, 2023
Have said it several times that Atiku is a great leader but BAT and supporters dont want to agree.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Jostoman: 1:19pm On May 14, 2023
Blackdeewhy:

Atiku is a great leader and he doesnt pretend.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Caramia2020(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2023
She will break the record, God will surely strengthen her

8 Likes

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Jostoman: 1:20pm On May 14, 2023
Good one from mr Unifier

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by dollyjoy(f): 1:28pm On May 14, 2023
Go Hilda smiley
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Jestin: 1:28pm On May 14, 2023
Was he typing from Dubai?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Flick490(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2023
No sane Nigerian can ever believe you politicians anymore. You guys have failed us already. All these are just political statements
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by rebirthkennedy: 1:28pm On May 14, 2023
I want to Bleep that Hilda of a girl
Damn her ass is so nice to smash
Just a doggy with her will calm my nerves 😔

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Joey4321: 1:28pm On May 14, 2023
B
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by AlexPeterz: 1:28pm On May 14, 2023
Chef hilda...

After you cook finish , come meet me for the other room.

Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Sultty(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2023
what's it with the publicity. It's a cooking marathon (cook-a-thon) and not the election petitions tribunal nor is it a olosho's with big booty. make this ugly politicians go rest small anything asides money and weird worldly pleasures should not concern them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by BOYS2MEN: 1:29pm On May 14, 2023
Me I am telling you GETAT
Jostoman:
Have said it several times that Atiku is a great leader but BAT and supporters dont want to agree.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by dipopooo(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2023
angry
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by randymirrors(f): 1:30pm On May 14, 2023
grin

Awon copycats ti de. Won ti bere.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Draslo(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2023
Jostoman:
Atiku is a great leader and he doesnt pretend.
I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but guyyyyyy..wtf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by meum: 1:32pm On May 14, 2023
Na wa for this man.

E remain kererenke. As BAT account handler make mistake use BAT account, other people Dey follow. BAT wey dem never show us pix with investors carry phone dey type IDAN😂 Make una Dey play. Kwankwa… no get dat kind time abeg 😁

Make I go find sponsors. I go cook for 7days! Guinness Book wait I Dey come

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by olisefom: 1:32pm On May 14, 2023
Our politicians are trying to stay relevant everywhere. They aren't that nice sha.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by LibertyRep: 1:33pm On May 14, 2023
It has the ~AA signature at the end.
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Trueigbo: 1:34pm On May 14, 2023
I don’t know why am so emotional about this task.

I pray she succeeds

74 Likes

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by Agugbadin: 1:35pm On May 14, 2023
What is she trying to achieve, how does this add value or contribute to knowledge. The whole stuff does not make sense to me. No one here has told us what she wants to achieve and how this will help humanity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by folake4u(f): 1:35pm On May 14, 2023
rebirthkennedy:
I want to Bleep that Hilda of a girl
Damn her ass is so nice to smash
Just a doggy with her will calm my nerves 😔

Sense has chased you all your life but you're faster. undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by tolumizzy(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2023
Blackdeewhy:

Wahala no dey taya u?
Re: Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You by CodeTemplar: 1:36pm On May 14, 2023
This mandate bandit suddenly speaks the.mind of Nigerians....lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member / Igbo APC Lagos Rally. PICTURES... / Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.