Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti (1139 Views)

IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / Gunmen Kidnap Another Monarch In Imo, Kill One / Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by Ezeama400: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2021

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by EzeNri(m): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
Youbas are still busy in Igbo threads

8 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by andyblinks05: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
fish out their sponsors
Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by Bluntguy: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
EzeNri:
Don't mind them.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by SoBright101: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
Stop making enemies for Igbo

EzeNri:

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
They haven't finished with Benin republic IDP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by Karlovych: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin grin Sai Benin Republic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by Jackson105: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
EzeNri:

Your parents will think they have a child like this o, I pity them. Yoruba is flogging you in your dream obviously.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by HallaDaTruth: 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
And those in the south are busy fighting each other

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Why dem no kuku kill you?
Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by Sunday2021: 5:56am On Apr 11, 2021
Which bandits? I have told the sensible Yorubas that what the igbos are planning for Yoruba land is a disaster. Most of the attacks in Yoruba land is carried out by ipob terrorists just to bring bad blood between Yoruba and hausa.
Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by Toosure70: 6:07am On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
Which bandits? I have told the sensible Yorubas that what the igbos are planning for Yoruba land is a disaster. Most of the attacks in Yoruba land is carried out by ipob terrorists just to bring bad blood between Yoruba and hausa.
e gbe gbogbo enu yin soun sir. Yoruba and hausa are not friends.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by Sunday2021: 6:31am On Apr 11, 2021
Toosure70:
e gbe gbogbo enu yin soun sir. Yoruba and hausa are not friends.
deceive yourself.
Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by notym2chektym: 7:03am On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
You are a big fool,a terrorist and an asshole

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by EzeNri(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
.A typical Yoruba man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by Ochuko24endy: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
You are a fool to believe that it was the igbo that attacked the monarch.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by Sunday2021: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2021
EzeNri:
.A typical Yoruba man
only foolish Yoruba will believe you people, The greatest mistake Yoruba ever made was to allow these children of hate to come to our land. I have a very good Intel that ipob are in the bushes of the south west planning to cause havock in Yoruba land.
The almighty God will not allow you guys to succeed.
Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by ThEGodFaThEr102: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2021
Alhamdulilahi.......Yorubas are busy dragging Lagos ( No Man's Land) with Igbos while Fulanis from Futa Jalon have taken over their ancestral lands in Ekiti Oyo Ondo Ogun and Osun states.

In the voice of Tinubu; Fulanis and Yorubas are one and the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by hatakekakashi: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2021
EzeNri:
While igbos are busy in yoruba's thread. It's vice versa
Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by Akiara: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
IGBO MONARCH KIDNAPPED CAME BACK HOME...SHARP SHARP!

LET US SEE IF THE MONARCH FROM THE WESTSIDE WILL COMEBACK HOME....I PRAY HE DOES SHA!!

AND TO IMAGINE THAT THE USELESS GOVERNOR TOLD HERDER TO COME AND HAVE LAND FOR FREE...

ANYWAY GOD DEY...

Re: Bandits Attack A Monarch In Ekiti by EzeNri(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
only foolish Yoruba will believe you people, The greatest mistake Yoruba ever made was to allow these children of hate to come to our land. I have a very good Intel that ipob are in the bushes of the south west planning to cause havock in Yoruba land.
The almighty God will not allow you guys to succeed.
Lol

You can't even spell havoc.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Ikonso Death. / Imagine (photo) / JUST IN: Buhari Most Go June 12 Mass Protest Trend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.