Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Lessons From Ikonso Death. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons From Ikonso Death. (1138 Views)

Ikonso Death,awo- Omamma Youths Demand Uzodinma's Head. / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Ikonso's Death: "Be Ready For The Consequence"— Igbo Terrorists Threaten Imo Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons From Ikonso Death. by chukwuaustin(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2021
The leader of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora,Comrade Chukwuma Dike,has called on the Youths to stop following kanu.

He morn the unnecessary death of Igbo Youths who truly desire BIAFRA but are following someone who does not know the road.

He prayed that the families of those who have died in Igbo land rest in peace and blessings.

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by chukwuaustin(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Likes is not defending terrorists
What one do that matters
Is not about likes
Today we are mourning him like a hero
Die let see who will mourn you
Lesson to saboteurs
Snitching on your defender /warrior
When herdsmen start striking be ready to replace the warrior or watch your head off
#ESN: What Nnamdi Kanu Needs to Do Right Now | #IgbereTV

By: Evangelist Charles Awuzie

Nigeria's South East is going to burn..
Security structures will collapse...
Armed Secessionist groups will run the region..
You will pay tax and levies at check points to Unknown Gun Men...
South East will become ungovernable and the armed secessionist groups will no longer be loyal to Nnamdi Kanu because blood would have 'entered their eyes'...

It will be disastrous...
I see a monster raising its head in my land...

One day, just one day, you will remember that I begged you to be more strategic, less emotional, more logical and careful in your pursuit of self-determination.

Self-determination should not lead to Self-destruction.

Self-determination is a good cause but it must be pursued diplomatically, tactically, constitutionally and strategically despite the failures of the government or the constitution.

Nnamdi Kanu is a passionate man and I love his passion but at this point, we need something more than passion... We need LEADERSHIP to preserve the South East from self-destruction.

Think deeply about this message...

I see with the eyes of an analytical thinker... I see with a logical mind void of sentiments.... I see South East going the way of Maiduguri.. I see IDP camps in Umuahia, Owerri, Aba, Onitsha etc.... I see massive kidnappings... Your sisters and mothers will be raped by armed groups... And there will be no police to report the case to.

To #NnamdiKanu - Nwanne m nwoke, to your passion, add logic... With the way you are going, you are only inviting war to our region and trust me, currently, you will definitely give the Nigerian Army a hard time but the Nigerian Army will turn our region to a war front. With millions of our people loitering the streets, the Graves will open its mouth wider and swallow our young men in such a war. Don't take us there Nnamdi Kanu because if you do, you would be remembered as a man who led her people into Self-destruction instead of Self-determination.

Maranatha.

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by chukwuaustin(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2021
Nnamdi kanu with Hope. Kanu can not be trusted.

Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by kettykin: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2021
chukwuaustin:

South East will become ungovernable and the armed secessionist groups will no longer be loyal to Nnamdi Kanu because blood would have 'entered their eyes'...

It will be disastrous...

One day, just one day, you will remember that I begged you to be more strategic, less emotional, more logical and careful in your pursuit of self-determination.

Self-determination is a good cause but it must be pursued diplomatically, tactically, constitutionally and strategically despite the failures of the government or the constitution.

Nnamdi Kanu is a passionate man and I love his passion but at this point, we need something more than passion... We need LEADERSHIP to preserve the South East from self-destruction.

I see with the eyes of an analytical thinker... I see with a logical mind void of sentiments.... I see South East going the way of Maiduguri.. I see IDP camps in Umuahia, Owerri, Aba, Onitsha etc.... I see massive kidnappings... Your sisters and mothers will be raped by armed groups... And there will be no police to report the case to.

To #NnamdiKanu - Nwanne m nwoke, to your passion, add logic... With the way you are going, you are only inviting war to our region and trust me, currently, you will definitely give the Nigerian Army a hard time but the Nigerian Army will turn our region to a war front. With millions of our people loitering the streets, the Graves will open its mouth wider and swallow our young men in such a war. Don't take us there Nnamdi Kanu because if you do, you would be remembered as a man who led her people into Self-destruction instead of Self-determination.

Maranatha.

South east is too advanced to go the way of maidu, I have lived in borno and the east, it is easier for lagos to turn to borno than igbo land

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by Mokason288(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2021
chukwuaustin:

It will be disastrous...

Maranatha.
Nigeria is already at war

Wake up from your slumber

And stop acting like a pusssss***
Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by chukwuaustin(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2021
Mokason288:

Your not fighting a war against anyone but your own people. You guys are sabotaging the collective effort of our people because of your selfishness. Continue at the end you will end in shame
Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by chukwuaustin(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2021
Kanu and ESN are saboteurs

Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by Rugaria: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Your not fighting a war against anyone but your own people. You guys are sabotaging the collective effort of our people because of your selfishness. Continue at the end you will end in shame
This burning chimney won't allow us to hear word..
Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by Streetpresident: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2021
ok
Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by cybersoldiers: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Nnamdi kanu with Hope. Kanu can not be trusted.

Who is your paymaster?

If you think you can do better than KANU, why not form your structure?

Recruit people and let them be loyal to you like the loyalists of KANU.

Post your contact and I will enlist in your structure and perhaps you might just do better.

But if you fail to do the above, that means you're a cowardly bufoon only good at keypad typing thrash like your mentor and paymaster.
Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by chukwuaustin(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Christians don’t take advice from terrorists

You want us to collapse ESN
The way you sabotage bss
Is the way you are sabotaging ESN
And you want us to collapse it
So terrorists can turn imo to plateau
No way
monkey dey work baboon dey chop... Una no get Sense. Continue gossiping on social media
Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by cybersoldiers: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Kanu and ESN are saboteurs

Yes they sabotage you, but your u know what?

We don't care about that OK.
Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by chukwuaustin(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Likes is not defending terrorists
What one do that matters
Is not about likes
Today we are mourning him like a hero
Die let see who will mourn you
Lesson to saboteurs
Snitching on your defender /warrior
When herdsmen start striking be ready to replace the warrior or watch your head off
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop.that is Ipob for you. Celebrate me when I am alive not when I am dead. U claim relationship... Banza
Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by chukwuaustin(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Who is your paymaster?

If you think you can do better than KANU, why not form your structure?

Recruit people and let them be loyal to you like the loyalists of KANU.

Post your contact and I will enlist in your structure and perhaps you might just do better.

But if you fail to do the above, that means you're a cowardly bufoon only good at keypad typing thrash like your mentor and paymaster.
Were is the referedum documents that was signed sealed and delivered,who paid you and kanu to cancel the election boycott? Answer me if you have balls
Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by chukwuaustin(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Yes they sabotage you, but your u know what?

We don't care about that OK.
kanu slaves....serve kanu and return in disgrace
Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop.that is Ipob for you. Celebrate me when I am alive not when I am dead. U claim relationship... Banza
Monkey dey work
Saboteurs dey scatters
Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by sage(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Christians don’t take advice from terrorists

You want us to collapse ESN
The way you sabotage bss
Is the way you are sabotaging ESN
And you want us to collapse it
So terrorists can turn imo to plateau
No way

These killers called unknown gunmen are turning the southeast to Plateau already. They are destroying the southeast
Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by sage(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mokason288:

stupid bravado. There was no war in the southeast till some killers started attacking security outposts
Re: Lessons From Ikonso Death. by 2elliot: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
sage:
stupid bravado. There was no war in the southeast till some killers started attacking security outposts
There killings by security men against Igbos for holding biafra flag. There were killer fulani bandits killing and raping innocent biafrans, until someone had to stop them.

(1) (Reply)

I / Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? / The Church Will Soon Be Empty If It Fails In Its Duty – Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.