Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Traveling To Ghana By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Ghana By Road (450 Views)

Current Price Lagos To Ghana By Road / My Experience Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana By Road And Why I Run Back After / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Ghana By Road by Jay2bliss: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Guys, how much will it cost to get to Ghana by bus from Lagos, and how safe is the road Traveling by road?
Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Ghana By Road by dawnomike(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Jay2bliss:
Guys, how much will it cost to get to Ghana by bus from Lagos, and how safe is the road Traveling by road?
Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
There are no direct buses to Ghana by road from Nigeria for now. Ghana land border is closed to curb the spread of Covid-19. However, you can go through by breaking up your journey and paying locals to take you across borders.

From Mile 2 to Seme border - u pay someone to cross u over
From seme border to Aflao
At Aflao, you will get cabs going to Accra.
Re: Traveling To Ghana By Road by Jay2bliss: 1:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

I Want To School In Canada. / Transit Visa Via Amsterdam To UK / Please Suggest Me The Best Way To Get An International Passport Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.