Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (92638 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by oluwaseyi0: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2021
B
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by KingZaddy(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2021
Please who is Ada Jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by BF69BF: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2021
See what they've reduced Christianity to. See cruise inside church.

Herbalist begging pastor to forgive someone grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Danny50: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2021
Native doctor teaching and educating a cleric about forgiveness.

4 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by highchief1: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2021
femi4:
Fake native doctor
i can strike u for this comment.pull it down now
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by porthouse7(f): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2021
comedy central
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by femi4: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2021
highchief1:
i can strike u for this comment.pull it down now
Fake people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by afroxyz: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2021
You think by changing your surname to that of a mythical figure, you can insult the gods of the land.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by BluDesk: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2021
immortalcrown:
There is a quote that, "To err is human and to forgive is divine". But the problem is that people forget that quote when they retaliate or cause harm. The only time they remember the quote is when they are suffering the consequences of their actions. Ada and her irrational supporters were old enough to remember this quote when she was attacking people out of anger.

It is usually easy for humans to behave anyhow, but the consequence is not always easy to bear. Where are those people who said what Ada was doing was just for fun? Are they still catching the fun? There is no special time for us to reason correctly. Let us do the right thing at all time. "He who shows himself at every place will someday look for a place to hide."

But yes, those she offended should forgive her. We say in our prayer "Forgive us as we forgive those who sin against us". Merciful God, her condition causes tears in our eyes. Merciful God, please heal her.

My dear brother. More oil. You have spoken well. People must be courteous and behave right

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by armyjassy101(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee Mr liquid metal forgiving.her
I foresee him healing her
I foresee ada after getting her healing mocks the pastor of possessing fake powers

This I have seen
only falseprophet1 has been given to see

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by highchief1: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2021
femi4:
Fake people everywhere
what u don’t know is bigger than u
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Ikpenyichi: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2021
Where is the Christ you people profes if you can be making these bold statements. Who are you people not to forgive her if Christ did it for us all. I'm not holding brief for her but I am so disappointed with both of you
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by eyescue(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2021
immortalcrown:
There is a quote that, "To err is human and to forgive is divine". But the problem is that people forget that quote when they retaliate or cause harm. The only time they remember the quote is when they are suffering the consequences of their actions. Ada and her irrational supporters were old enough to remember this quote when she was attacking people out of anger.

It is usually easy for humans to behave anyhow, but the consequence is not always easy to bear. Where are those people who said what Ada was doing was just for fun? Are they still catching the fun? There is no special time for us to reason correctly. Let us do the right thing at all time. "He who shows himself at every place will someday look for a place to hide."

But yes, those she offended should forgive her. We say in our prayer "Forgive us as we forgive those who sin against us". Merciful God, her condition causes tears in our eyes. Merciful God, please heal her.

Good piece.
Never curse the people on your way up, because you may need them on your way down...

NB: We must take responsibilities of all our words and action

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Sharingiscaring: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2021
Nuzo1:
Wonders shall never end...

A local dibia teaching Nigerian Christians the ways of Christ.

This is a sad time to be a Nigerian Christian.
As in... I'm so pained by this.
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by femi4: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2021
highchief1:
what u don’t know is bigger than u
Your thinking is small
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by BlessedNuel: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2021
There is nothing wey I never hear in dx world

Meanwhile,if you need Original Natural Honey... don't hesitate to contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by anenymasng(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2021
This pastor that has abitosheka and danduka dangusam, nbegi powers lol
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by IgboWarlord(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2021
His sign reads Chi marine TEMBLE grin grin grin...See the kind illiterate baba una dey work with..Una no fit even find woke baba...Nonsensical bullshit..
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Minjim: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2021
immortalcrown:

Please, forget everything Ada has done.

We forgive other so we also can receive forgiveness, because, to err is human
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Trustedpronet: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2021
Witchcraft churches everywhere....watch your back guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=ictjobber post=100690320]Edinogwu
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2021
ictjobber:
Edinogwu

Eddy Nawgu. Not Edinogwu
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Vinnie2000(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2021
How people attends this kinda churches beats my imagination!!
Begging Odumeje as if he is God!!
because Odumeje display powers n carries out miracles..
Is this hw Peter, Paul or Elijah operated in d Bible??
They were humble n unassuming..

But Pastors n Prophets diz days(even doz in dier late 20's) are so proud n power-drunk..
May God help us..
because Nigerian or African Christianity ehn..

3 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by noble2faith(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee Mr liquid metal forgiving.her
I foresee him healing her
I foresee ada after getting her healing mocks the pastor of possessing fake powers

This I have seen

prophet Agbabiaka Oku
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by KushLyon(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2021
martolux:
No be Heineken be that?
The gods only drink premium beer grin

4 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by zcee: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin I'm not surprised one bit, a lot of Nigerian pastors engage in diabolical practices,the only difference is that some of them are good at hiding theirs.
you are not far from the truth at all..

Every pastor has his or her own format...
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Akasammyoka: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2021
So Odumeje has has finally got hold of this stubborn girl. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink[i][/i]
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Hassanmaye(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Scammers Pastorprenuer
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Hassanmaye(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Haha

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by vikstandon(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2021
Native Doctor get fans... Don dey do digital marketing!
Woe unto people who are devoid of light...They walk in darkness.

Do exploit or be vulnerable.
Be a predator or a prey!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.