Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (92633 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by highchief1: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
femi4:
Your thinking is small
im a native doctor are u not afraid to die
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by femi4: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
highchief1:
im a native doctor are u not afraid to die
You are dead already. You should be afraid of not having a proper burial
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by mamawa123: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Local native doctor begging corporate native doctor
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Minjim: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
please what did ada do cos I didn't follow the story

Me self I don't even know.
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by jawalis(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
B
bolabiyi:
there is no sin in been diabolical?.wow....Seek knowledge pls....I release sense upon u...
Honestly. You need the sense more. I mean you really need it as a matter of urgency. You might need to study properly; the elements of religions. And then you can come back and reply sir. But for now, I’ll rest my pen.
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Calitoscassius(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Total rubbish, they have all these so called powers while covid is killing people in Africa.
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by WorkDesQ: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by WorkDesQ: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by highchief1: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
femi4:
You are dead already. You should be afraid of not having a proper burial
u be stubborn boy.how ur side bro.
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Kelvo145(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigeria �� movie � industry has really improved recently I swear #Ada Jesus part 1 #Odumeje and co part 2 and #Native doctor �‍⚕️ part 3 Weldon oooh ��������� all I knw is dat on the last day everyone will face his or her own face that’s all.
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Hallabee1(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Aje....

this one weak me ... more explanation needed here
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by harmony75: 4:31am On Apr 12, 2021
some one said the dibia is the real pastor while Pastor is the dibia (herbalist) � but who's this stupid lady sef why going about insulting those spiritual more than you?!
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Soso990240(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2021
femi4:
Fake native doctor
Na so ada Jesus take start, see where she is now. Learn to say only the things you are sure of
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by femi4: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2021
Soso990240:
Na so ada Jesus take start, see where she is now. Learn to say only the things you are sure of
Illiterate
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by bexcellence: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2021
what has the man to do with a native doctor?
i mean what relationship is a supposed prophet of God having with a native doctor?
if you know you know grin
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Soso990240(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
femi4:
Illiterate
you calling someone u don't know an illiterate already shows ur level of knowledge. Keep wallowing in ur stupidity and ignorance
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by femi4: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Soso990240:
you calling someone u don't know an illiterate already shows ur level of knowledge. Keep wallowing in ur stupidity and ignorance
I don't need to know you. Your reasoning is just like that of a folly. A stark illiterate.... That's what you are, you can quote me anywhere
Re: Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke by Soso990240(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
femi4:
I don't need to know you. Your reasoning is just like that of a folly. A stark illiterate.... That's what you are, you can quote me anywhere
You result to calling names when you dont have any meaning fact to present. Keep wallowing in your ignorance, stupidity and poverty. Frustrated animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.