Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together (1344 Views)

Officers Who Spoke With Terrorists After Kuje Prison Attack Arrested / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / President Buhari Applauds Appointment Of Olukemi Badenoch As British Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by MANDIPUTIN: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2021
In the tweet which he made on Saturday morning, Femi Fani-Kayode said that last night he spoke with a serving British Minister who was with him at Cambridge some years ago, and the British Minister told him that Nigeria must remain together at all costs.

The reply he said he gave to the British Minister appears a bit funny. He said his response to him was that before he lectures him on the unity of Nigeria, he should let Northern Ireland reunite with Ireland, grant freedom to the Scots, apologize to India for the centuries of abuse and oppression, apologize to Africa for enslaving their continent and destroying them, apologize to China for the Opium Wars, do away with the British Commonwealth, and also stop trying to trigger the World War 3 with Russia. He said when he told him all this, the man dropped the call.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1380800791162843136

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by Sunnycliff(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Nice reply. One of the few minutes FFKs brain was working

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by EmptyGarden(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Minister's name please. Una too lie.
Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by Olatomiwami(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Nice reply. One of the few minutes FFKs brain was working

How are u sure he is not playing to the gallery? No b bomb fuse again?

1 Like

Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by Charmingrascal(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Clout!!

1 Like

Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by PrinceOfLagos: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2021
Oduduwa republic will never see the light of the day

Sunday Igboho and his sponsors will be seriously dealt with should they go ahead with there planned useless protest .

3 Likes

Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by tobillionaire(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2021
grin
Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by afroedo: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2021
Who is he, to tell us how will live our life and our destine

1 Like

Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by Streetpresident: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2021
Oga Ade, you haven't answer the question. Who is bankrolling you?
Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by Guide777(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2021
OK. Ffk still swinging to the pendulum of sanity and insanity... Today +, next day -.
Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by donbachi(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2021
Make una ask dat minister,wetin brexit mean.
Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by Penguin2: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2021
Britain granted referendum to Scotland and are ready to do that again later this year or next year but chose to be kneeling on Nigeria’s neck.

They keep preaching stupid and impracticable “unity in diversity” that has not worked anywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Of course when the British say Nigeria must remain at all cost they mean the black nation must never control their own destinies

3 Likes

Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Sunday Igboho and his sponsors will be seriously dealt with should they go ahead with there planned useless protest .

Get serious with life!
Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by Sunnycliff(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2021
Olatomiwami:

How are u sure he is not playing to the gallery? No b bomb fuse again?

Even a dead clock is correct twice a day

1 Like

Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by blowjob: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2021
WAREEY DON DEY VOMIT TRASH AGAIN undecided
Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by techmo(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2021
Keep fooling your followers
Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by Olatomiwami(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Even a dead clock is correct twice a day

U have a point there. grin
Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2021
Who are this brits to determine what happens in another country? Their democracy reeks of hypocrisy and yet the fail to see that a functional Nigeria can supersede their small island country everything-wise. The intend to keep it down using the Fulani subserviency. This country has lots of republics that will sprout out of it sooner or later.

Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by slimfit1(m): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You are a Hausa guy don't pretend you can't be from Lagos.
Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by Mayng01(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2021
That response by fani must have been given in the morning time, not in the afternoon when his blood gets hot. Nice response though
Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by illicit(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2021
The minister was probably bored and got to sleep

No time for shenanigans

1 Like

Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by selemempe: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
slimfit1:

You are a Hausa guy don't pretend you can't be from Lagos.
that is actually the mindset of most yorubas... especially the Móslems

1 Like

Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by meobizy(f): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
The man don sniff that thing come up with jagbajantis situation.
Re: I Spoke With A British Minister And He Told Me That Nigeria Must Remain Together by gawu1: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
There is no correlation between what the British said and the replies FFK claimed he gave and which he is happily sharing here.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Dementia Worsens, President Fumbles For Words: SR / Twitter Has Started Registration With Corporate Affairs Commission. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Storms Nottingham In Protest- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.