Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot (40779 Views)

Bandits Demand N1billion Ransom For Kidnapped 286 Kaduna Schoolchildren, Workers / Terrorism: Account For Kidnapped Katsina Students - PDP Tells Buhari / Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Mrsoft3(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Akiara:
SEE AS THREAD WEY DEM POST SINCE MORNING HANG FOR 1ST PAGE FOR ALMOST 3HRS STRAIGHT grin grin grin grin

THE POST HAS GOTTEN 200 VIEWS grin grin grin grin grin grin

DEM SEE SAY NA (SW) DEM JAPA...PRETEND LIKE SAY NO BE FULANI MARUDAERS DEY KPAI THEIR AMOTEKUN.. angry

BUT IF NA IGBO PEOPLE BE CASUALTY ...YOU WILL SEE THIS NEWS GO REACH PAGE (cool BY NOW.

NO MATTER THE HATE YOU THROW AROUND ...IN THE SPIRITUAL IT IS NOTED THAT ..

WHO PASS YOU PASS YOU!!!...

IGBO PEOPLE I HAIL UNA JAWE!!...UNA TOO MUCH.

See honestly when it comes to things that has to do with life and property let's not be fast to think ethnicity first,lets be human and sympathize.

The government is seriously using this weapon of tribal war between it's citizen and gullible youths are the target. If we truly know what's happening underground I gets we would bound more,and unite against this government.

8 Likes

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Drsnives(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
I for see them arresting the Fulani kidnappers
I for see Nigeria police arresting the hunters for arresting ist class citizens

This I have seen

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by big7: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Get a militia group down south.. That the only solution to defending your region. They will come for them but that just a normal force, that first stage of threat and approach by the fulani military is to test the militia resolve and if they don't shiver or back out out of fear then you've won the war even before it start cos the Nigeria military is nothing but a weak entity. Protect your region and don't leave your people to the mercy of this janjanw.eed.

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Perfecttouchade: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Na wa o..e dey red for Southwest now
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Mutemenot(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
They are brothers
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Postanalyser: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
The hunters became the hunted grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....it's finish

1 Like

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I really need to ask this questions.

Does "odeshi' still work?
Is "afro juju" no longer working?

I know it was possible to diabolically stop a gun from firing, are hunters no longer performing traditional rites?

How can hunters be shot and their bikes burnt just like that by some miscreants

If it works, Nnnamdi Kanu wouldn't have need to run away like a chicken my brother
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by stonemasonn: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nobody is asking the right questions, why is the police not involved?

3 Likes

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by stonemasonn: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
big7:
Get a militia group down south.. That the only solution to defending your region
The president knows that also, that is why he put an executive ban on any form of fire arm.
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Skillsnigeria: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
It is well

1 Like

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Totilopussylick(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hunters

What happened to police

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Sonoyom(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hunters are searching for kidnappers in the forest whilst our police officers are on the highway collecting Osusu and soldiers are inside the city intimidating unarmed citizens.

This is Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by AmazingELixir: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
cry

And the security agents are nowhere to be found.....the police are completely useless

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by EmekaBlue(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Everyday

naija na waa
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by TrueNigerian300: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I know it was possible to diabolically stop a gun from firing, are hunters no longer performing traditional rites?

There is or was never such thing it is all about illusion, if not fulani criminals will not be killing them while they run from their farm. My people need to wise up from this hearsay stories here and there, this is 2021 people!
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by big7: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
stonemasonn:
The president knows that also, that is why he put an executive ban on any form of fire arm.

Nigeria has no law.. Get the fire Arms illegal and arm your militia group.. No matter the madness in the southeast reason why I love them it only the military that can confront them and they are still at loggerhead with the fulani military force.. Any fulani man currently in the south east is living on a borrowed life until those rampaging ESN lays hands on them.. UGM is currently taking care of the fulani military till

1 Like

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nawaooh so pathetic....

Do you mean Amoketun or Hunters??
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by KnightsTemplar(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Shameless leaders, just messing up this country. How can only Hunters go for a rescue mission, what tf is really wrong with these people, why can't the Army or Police go for the rescue mission, while the Hunters are used for support and direction.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Duplexxx: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hunters going to hunt gunmen with a.k 47 how much did they paid them to carry that blind job

Are they soldiers

Nigeria don really finish
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by big7: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
stonemasonn:

Nigeria has no law.. Get the fire Arms illegal and arm your militia group.. No matter the madness in the southeast reason why I love them it only the military that can confront them and they are still at loggerhead with the fulani military force.. Any fulani man currently in the south east is living on a borrowed life until those rampaging ESN lays hands on them.. UGM is currently taking care of the fulani military till further notice
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by pickatyou1: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
God save us from Nigeria and her insecurity.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Vadese1: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
My Broda . Everything about this country have changed. No more odeshi or afro juju.

Charmingrascal

post=100689058:

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by houseontherock: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Odeshi only works when they want to do evil or in movies. They can't use it in self defense
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by VictorUSA(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
I`m searching for that bandit called lalasticlala(A.K.A Mongrel), seriously that guy is a stupid fellow. All the nairaland mods are stupid, useless, fools, crazy, mad, worse than fulani bandits and buhari corrupt for banning me unjustly four times on this unuseful forum.I dnt give a flying fvck about ur stupidity, idiotic and devilish act. Now u can do ur worst!

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by cardoctor(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
God will help us in this Nigeria
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Reference(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Reorganise the security architecture in Nigeria.... no way. The owners of Nigeria love it this way and unfortunately the peons are far sold down the river and completely hapless.

In sane societies these recurring incidents will stir universal outrage and desperate solutions will be sought. But here society stews while those in charge seek further wedges of division.
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Jorge91: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
I pity the hunters embarking on something like this with their 1923 guns against ak-47.
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by tishbite41(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
JayJohnson:

If it works, Nnnamdi Kanu wouldn't have need to run away like a chicken my brother
yorulani, make una come discuss for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Harunabisanti(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
adadike:
May God help the hunters to succeed in rescuing the medical personnels
The hunters are now on thier own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Dike Chidiebere Who Is On FBI Wanted-List In Enugu / A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures / Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.