Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot (40785 Views)

Bandits Demand N1billion Ransom For Kidnapped 286 Kaduna Schoolchildren, Workers / Terrorism: Account For Kidnapped Katsina Students - PDP Tells Buhari / Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Harunabisanti(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Where are Amotekuns
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Chummynoni(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
johnkey:
bird is not crying like bird anymore
lol. typical yoruba translationcheesy
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by PoliteActivist: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I really need to ask this questions.

Does "odeshi' still work?
Is "afro juju" no longer working?

I know it was possible to diabolically stop a gun from firing, are hunters no longer performing traditional rites?

How can hunters be shot and their bikes burnt just like that by some miscreants

The evidence is right in front of you, yet you still believe "it was possible to diabolically stop a gun from firing". What will it take to convince u? Please advice
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by rotadeco27: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
The useless northern elders won't come out and spit trash now oooo. They burnt two cars that could buy at lest 7cows each not to talk of the motorcycles, let say each for a cow .Also shot people and injured them , when the table turns around , they will all come out and started vomiting rubbish. Abi they want to claim the kidnap and the attacks were not carried out by their kinsmen?

*THE SOLUTION OF NIGERIA IS TO END NIGERIA*
ODUDUWA NATION : NOW!

4 Likes

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by onuman: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
November1857:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/11/hunters-searching-for-abducted-doctor-nurse-attacked-in-ogun-2-shot-vehicles-bikes-burnt/

Wow.

Before long, the Mureedeens of Yoruba land shall say that IPOB kidnapped the doctor and nurse.

The Mureedeens don’t understand that one Nigeria is a huge stumbling block against human and economic development in Yoruba land, because Sokoto is where their hearts are.

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Judolisco(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I know it was possible to diabolically stop a gun from firing, are hunters no longer performing traditional rites?

odeshi neva see gun.. Na wetin I dey talk 2days ago bdis dem even kidnap King.. The other day a king was killed in ondo... Blyk say all dis jazz stuff na lies
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by tit(f): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Was it army that attacked the hunters?

1 Like

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by ibechris(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
nnaetobi:
YORUBA people never learn, while will they use Dane gun to challenge ak47 wielding bandits. Na suicide mission be Dat

They think is a local war,they dont know what is confronting them.
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by nedekid: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Bros, I doubt odeshi will work against Ak 49. Neither is it wise to go against a military assault rifle with pump action of dane gun.
That said one must acknowledge the bravery of the hunters who despite the odds against them, made an attempt to rescue the victims.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Fooolishbuharri: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Viknat:
Abeg, if u must fight kidnappers, carry AK-47 . No less. Juju no dey work. I repeat, juju no dey work. Be meanwhile, when we finally get these Fulani killers, it is

But na odeshi when my guy get for body save am from these same fulanis and their AK47

Key note: do better one if you Wan do!

1 Like

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by nedekid: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Harunabisanti:
Where are Amotekuns
Amotekun carrying batons and pump action shotguns go against Ak47 brandishing fulanis?
Hmm, further bloodbath loading be that.
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by RedAlert08(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
DivineDynamics:
Almighty Father will return peace to all troubled areas of our land in Jesus name.

AMEN.

Na by like that?
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Pharaohny: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
A
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by naija4life247: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
nnaetobi:
YORUBA people never learn, while will they use Dane gun to challenge ak47 wielding bandits. Na suicide mission be Dat

Igbo goat, wetin concern you?

1 Like

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by naija4life247: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
nnaetobi:

Igbo lazy youth, wetin concern you?

1 Like

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Minjim: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
So hunters have engaged the kidnappers.

So what's the role of the NP in all this?
Police that are funded and paid sat down
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by naija4life247: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Akiara:
SEE AS THREAD WEY DEM POST SINCE MORNING HANG FOR 1ST PAGE FOR ALMOST 3HRS STRAIGHT grin grin grin grin

THE POST HAS GOTTEN 200 VIEWS grin grin grin grin grin grin

DEM SEE SAY NA (SW) DEM JAPA...PRETEND LIKE SAY NO BE FULANI MARUDAERS DEY KPAI THEIR AMOTEKUN.. angry

BUT IF NA IGBO PEOPLE BE CASUALTY ...YOU WILL SEE THIS NEWS GO REACH PAGE (cool BY NOW.

NO MATTER THE HATE YOU THROW AROUND ...IN THE SPIRITUAL IT IS NOTED THAT ..

WHO PASS YOU PASS YOU!!!...

IGBO PEOPLE I HAIL UNA JAWE!!...UNA TOO MUCH.

Still posting from the psychiatric ward of Enugu Isolation Centre
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by naija4life247: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Minjim:
So hunters have engaged the kidnappers.

So what's the role of the NP in all this?
Police that are funded and paid sat down

Police are on the roads collecting brubede
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by jrusky(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Akiara:
SEE AS THREAD WEY DEM POST SINCE MORNING HANG FOR 1ST PAGE FOR ALMOST 3HRS STRAIGHT grin grin grin grin

THE POST HAS GOTTEN 200 VIEWS grin grin grin grin grin grin

DEM SEE SAY NA (SW) DEM JAPA...PRETEND LIKE SAY NO BE FULANI MARUDAERS DEY KPAI THEIR AMOTEKUN.. angry

BUT IF NA IGBO PEOPLE BE CASUALTY ...YOU WILL SEE THIS NEWS GO REACH PAGE (cool BY NOW.

NO MATTER THE HATE YOU THROW AROUND ...IN THE SPIRITUAL IT IS NOTED THAT ..

WHO PASS YOU PASS YOU!!!...

IGBO PEOPLE I HAIL UNA JAWE!!...UNA TOO MUCH.

And you think your senses dey work so? Or you think you are funny bah?

So you are not in Nigeria to hear what has be happening in the East, in Benue, in Rivers bah? But you chose to start a stupid tribal stunt in what is affecting every region right now under the dead beat called Buhari ba?.

I keep telling people like you this is not time for joke or spite any region or feel more safe than anyone this is the time action is needed to brutally deal with those fulani herds bastards with no mercy. They are not our friends neither our fellow country men and we should treat them with zero tolerant like a stranger trying to invade our lands.

Thanks.
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by jrusky(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Harunabisanti:
Where are Amotekuns

For where Coward like Makinde and Aketi had turned them to ordinary toilet flies in SW.
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Akiara: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
YOU TALK WELL....

jrusky:

And you think your senses dey work so? Or you think you are funny bah?

So you are not in Nigeria to hear what has be happening in the East, in Benue, in Rivers bah? But you chose to start a stupid tribal stunt in what is affecting every region right now under the dead beat called Buhari ba?.

I keep telling people like you this is not time for joke or spite any region or feel more safe than anyone this is the time action is needed to brutally deal with those fulani herds bastards with no mercy. They are not our friends neither our fellow country men and we should treat them with zero tolerant like a stranger trying to invade our lands.

Thanks.
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Raskass: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Naija is messed up
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
It never worked
Charmingrascal:

Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by klasys(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yoruba, where is your ancenstor & your traditional juju, it only for ritual
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by calcal: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
It is good to kidnap those educated ones that look at us agitating for freedom from Nigeria as illiterate.
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Essence3030: 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
This is the work of ipob terrorists
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by jamiudinho(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Meanwhile Jubrin is getting his mask fixed in London while abandoning his responsibilities to his adopted country.
army are Killin innocent poor youths in the east while kanu is bangin fresh white pussy aboard
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Funkeshuga(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100701872:
We pray they come back home to their family in one piece.

as your prayer bring back all the Chibok girls

you're supporting a man that set criminals arrested free and you dare have the audacity to call God in your post

you should be worshipping Satan not God, you this heartless being
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Akudaisi: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Viknat:
Abeg, if u must fight kidnappers, carry AK-47 . No less. Juju no dey work. I repeat, juju no dey work. Be meanwhile, when we finally get these Fulani killers, it is
who tell u say juju no dey work
Re: Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot by Munzy14(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Hunters weh deh use meat sleep with other people's wives in the rural settlement....How do u expect arrican traditional charm to work for them...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies / Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.