Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

NBA Gwagwalada Branch Vice-chairman Survives Kidnap Attempt [VIDEO] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NBA Gwagwalada Branch Vice-chairman Survives Kidnap Attempt [VIDEO] (284 Views)

Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt / Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBA Gwagwalada Branch Vice-chairman Survives Kidnap Attempt [VIDEO] by mrkels(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2021
The Vice-chairman of the Nigerian Bar Association, Gwagwalada Branch, David Aigbefor, has survived a kidnap attempt.

TheNigeriaLawyer learnt that the kidnappers came to his house at the early hours of April 7, 2021

The Vice-chairman, in a video made available to TheNigeriaLawyer said the kidnappers came with sophisticated weapons and broke through his first and second gates. They also fired at his security door and gained access to the sitting room.

He said he battled with them for more than 30 minutes. He used cutlass and injured one of the kidnappers

“I had a runny battle with them for more than 30 minutes. I fought with them by God’s grace. I injured some of them. You can see the bloodstain on the ground” he said while showing the bloodstains on the floor and walls.

He added while showing more stains on the floor that “I am not sure that this person is going to survive it. I used a machete to machete them”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Rv8McsB1w
Re: NBA Gwagwalada Branch Vice-chairman Survives Kidnap Attempt [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2021
I will blame senile Buhary for this
Re: NBA Gwagwalada Branch Vice-chairman Survives Kidnap Attempt [VIDEO] by ebukaokeke234: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
He should reinforce his house with security because if those stupid idiots attack him again, it ain't gonna be easy.

He should go for a Thanksgiving
Re: NBA Gwagwalada Branch Vice-chairman Survives Kidnap Attempt [VIDEO] by mrkels(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
ebukaokeke234:
He should reinforce his house with security because if those stupid idiots attack him again, it ain't gonna be easy.

He should go for a Thanksgiving

But how can he fight off men with just cutlass without him getting injured .

It’s most likely he fortified himself with some juju or something

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Nab Eight Notorious Land Grabbers In Ogun / Nigerian Police Seeing Demanding Bribe From A Spanish Man On Tour / Nigerian Police Corporal Caught Stealing A Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.