Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project (11734 Views)

Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR / Amaechi Urges Youths To Vote In Buhari For Brighter Future / Osinbajo Directs Julius Berger To Hasten Work On Ijora Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by DivineDynamics: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
We pray for peace and progress in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by niyidenrele: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Penguin2:

My brother I tire o!

Shey we were here when Buhari media cows and Tinubu online urchins were trending #BuhariTrains. Even though we know GEJ paid for these projects but that’s story for another day.

One emerging danger to truth and public opinion is the advent “influencers” who can be hired for a fee to popularize even a lie.

So these idiots trended an incomplete project?

They will never die well.
Inasmuch APC is bad , imagine this one trying to hail GEJ regime, ñothing Musa Kno go see,
Do if GEJ paid for , what and who stopped him from executing it ? IPOB I guess , mtcheww
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Prodigee: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Penguin2:

My brother I tire o!

Shey we were here when Buhari media cows and Tinubu online urchins were trending #BuhariTrains. Even though we know GEJ paid for these projects but that’s story for another day.

One emerging danger to truth and public opinion is the advent “influencers” who can be hired for a fee to popularize even a lie.

So these idiots trended an incomplete projector?

This Jonathan wey una just dey hype, e neva tire una?! 16 fvcking years of PDP rule with nothing to show for it undecided
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
pquaver:

Can a train convey people from. Lagos to ibadan successfully without being completed? Did pdp loot thinking faculty of some people sef?

U haven't answered d question:

Could u kindly shed light on d "minor work" that u say is remaining?
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by KingLennon(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
aspabay:

You never begin crawl, you want to fly. Nonentity pessimist
God forbid mediocrity. In a country that is so called 'Giant of Africa'. The country has the resources to get it done but will not. People like you are our problem in Nigeria...It's a mentality problem sha
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by pquaver(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d question:

I don't need to answer the question.. If at a point a train did not exist neither did the terminals and now people take a train from lagos to ibadan and have made videos and pictures for you and your are asking me the minor work remaining no its not minor is major.. Are u happy now..
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by lexy2014: 4:38am On Apr 12, 2021
pquaver:

I don't need to answer the question.. If at a point a train did not exist neither did the terminals and now people take a train from lagos to ibadan and have made videos and pictures for you and your are asking me the minor work remaining no its not minor is major.. Are u happy now..

U still haven't answered d question:

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by plaindealer: 4:45am On Apr 12, 2021
pquaver:

Answer that question and hell come with another dumb and troll question.

Do not feed the troll, ignore that troll by any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by pquaver(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:

Answer that question and hell come with another dumb and troll question.

Do not feed the troll, ignore that troll by any means necessary.

I won't bro.. Pdp looted their thinking faculty too

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Ovamboland(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2021
Penguin2:

My brother I tire o!

Mumu Ipob liar, do you know the meaning of commissioning?

Jonathan paid the counterpart funding of 72 billion naira in 2017 from his CBN vault in Otuoke to kickstart the project?
Why do lies come naturally to you people?

Mumu squared, must a project be completed before people talk about it and have pictures of the ongoing work?
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Ovamboland(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2021
Olukat:
Minister for Railways well done.
6yrs down and there's no Transportation policy,
leaving Nigerians in hands of MC and Kabaka NURTW shocked shocked
Shouting railway up and down!

You don't have a governor in your state, or it's Amaechi that will come and organize how you will move from one bus stop to another?

If we check it well, you will have up to 3m people in your state and a number of government committees but no single better head
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Hoogee(m): 4:16am On Apr 13, 2021
Nairalanders are happy to be back on the rail project to dot the i’s . #omistation #ibadanstation #concreteworks #ogtechglobalservicesltd #DK120-Dk156 #masterofherrinboneframeanddrainage. Contractors are being called back to site now;if you have done a good job in the past. Can’t wait for the ibadan-Kano to start since We have now been assured of prompt payment.

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by louqas: 4:28am On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=Penguin2 post=100690251]

My brother I tire o!

They will never die well.[/quote]

Useless online curses
Una funny
They become idiots when they don't trend your story but become influencers when they are trending Atiku story or some Dubai conspiracy story

Abegi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles / Osinbajo Did Not Meet President Buhari On 2023 Presidency - Laolu Akande (Aide) / Nigeria Corruption Rating Is Political, Overblown – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.