Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Reality TV Star, Tacha, Knocks A Troll Over Stretch Marks - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reality TV Star, Tacha, Knocks A Troll Over Stretch Marks - Pictures (1569 Views)

I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Tboss Slams A Troll Over Her Father's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality TV Star, Tacha, Knocks A Troll Over Stretch Marks - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2021
Read Chat below.

Source; https://www.instagram.com/symply_tacha/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Reality TV Star, Tacha, Knocks A Troll Over Stretch Marks - Pictures by JaneYave(f): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Did the mum talk to u?

1 Like

Re: Reality TV Star, Tacha, Knocks A Troll Over Stretch Marks - Pictures by chuksville(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2021
People should just mind their business in this world.

And Tacha perhaps got what she was looking for by posting her cleavage picture online.

She should have known better that there are some people that makes a living by trolling people, especially celebrities, on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Reality TV Star, Tacha, Knocks A Troll Over Stretch Marks - Pictures by pretydiva(f): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
A very dull response from tacha undecided. Was it the girls mom that trolled you?? This babe no get sense walai

And people should also learn to mind their business to avoid these kinda insults
Re: Reality TV Star, Tacha, Knocks A Troll Over Stretch Marks - Pictures by Peace081: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Why body shame her?
Re: Reality TV Star, Tacha, Knocks A Troll Over Stretch Marks - Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
pretydiva:
A very dull response from tacha undecided. Was it the girls mom that trolled you?? This babe no get sense walai

And people should also learn to mind their business to avoid these kinda insults
She should have blocked the troll instead of the weak reply
Re: Reality TV Star, Tacha, Knocks A Troll Over Stretch Marks - Pictures by etrange: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
In as much as the mum was mentioned, we all know the attack was for the troll as his mum would probably never see the comment. He's the one that'll feel bad, not the mum.

I don't know why people like body shaming others. You want them to hide themselves? If they settle for surgery, you'd still attack them. Nawa o.
Re: Reality TV Star, Tacha, Knocks A Troll Over Stretch Marks - Pictures by CheedyJ(m): 12:30am On Apr 12, 2021
Very lame clap back
Re: Reality TV Star, Tacha, Knocks A Troll Over Stretch Marks - Pictures by Parizz: 1:41am On Apr 12, 2021
Do me i do you man no go vex.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin / Osinachi's Death: The Medical Licenses Of Pastor Paul Eneche And His Wife, Becky / Biography Of Asake & Untold Story About Him (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.