Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos (50113 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina / MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
folake4u:

I would kiss life out of those cheeks if I come in contact with them cheesy cheesy
I just hope you won't r*** that kid, because I don't trust you at all.
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Famousdex1: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
How
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by folake4u(f): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrSamsung:

Instead of saying amen you are saying go away
I will beat you o sad grin

If you try beating me, I go kill you tongue
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Primebuilders(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
chuksville:
Interviewer: What is the difference between a pikin and a baby?

Edo Pikin: A pikin is born in a ghetto or face me I face you house.
While a baby is born in a mansion.
A pikin is born in Umukoro maternity clinic or health centre
While a baby is born in Pearl House Hospital in Atlanta Georgia or Golden gloves Hospital Lekki.

A pikin drinks pap, dawadawa or pepper soup spices.
While a baby drinks SMA, NANs or Cerelac.

A pikin uses rewashable napkins for wrapping up and wiping themselves.
While a baby uses disposable diapers, wipes, Pampers etc.

A pikin shares his parents mattress with them.
While a baby has his separate Cot in his own room.

To be continued...

You forget the Oga kpatakpata of the all

Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Polynek(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Congratulations my man
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by MrSamsung(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
folake4u:

If you try beating me, I go kill you tongue

It has not come to this level na
My beating you is a sign of love tongue
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by KushLyon(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Offspring! cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Kingsnova: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrSamsung:
His house aside, I like seeing young guys who have married early, have child(ren) early, and achieve other great things early in life. It's pleasant to the eyes. Peace, happiness and real satisfaction in life always envelopes them.

Unlike those that are jumping from one skirt to another in the name of 'that is how men are' and in the name of enjoyment.

MC Edo pikin I don't know you neither have I watched any of your comics, but I wish you great achievements and good things along with your wife and pikin.

This is true o
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by RedAlert08(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Suddenly every newborn male child is named Jayden.
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by folake4u(f): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrSamsung:

It has not come to this level na
My beating you is a sign of love tongue

We don't do that here smiley
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by notoriousbabe: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
West2019:
sorrow is your name , go and ask a price of cement # 4500 per bag
The house no even fine, see as e be like boys quarters. Mtcheeeew
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Adext4sure(m): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=Theoptimisticgu post=100697444][/quote] ....but the aoz make sense sha
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Coronavirus1: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
chuksville:
Interviewer: What is the difference between a pikin and a baby?

Edo Pikin: A pikin is born in a ghetto or face me I face you house.
While a baby is born in a mansion.
A pikin is born in Umukoro maternity clinic or health centre
While a baby is born in Pearl House Hospital in Atlanta Georgia or Golden gloves Hospital Lekki.

A pikin drinks pap, dawadawa or pepper soup spices.
While a baby drinks SMA, NANs or Cerelac.

A pikin uses rewashable napkins for wrapping up and wiping themselves.
While a baby uses disposable diapers, wipes, Pampers etc.

A pikin shares his parents mattress with them.
While a baby has his separate Cot in his own room.

To be continued...

Edo pikin most sign you to continue with him nice joke
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by MrSamsung(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
folake4u:

We don't do that here smiley
Where?
Besides I won't lay my hand on you, I rather ghost you or discard you
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by folake4u(f): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrSamsung:

Where?
Besides I won't lay my hand on you, I rather ghost you or discard you

I don hear you
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fraud ni gbogbo won nse! Fraud!
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by MrSamsung(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
folake4u:

I don hear you
True.
Anyways how was today and it's activities like church, cooking and lazying tongue
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Godbless86: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
saasala:
Who the fuq is comedian MC Edo whatever you call him. This upcoming comedian wey build this kind house when there has not been comedy shows since the start if Corona, no visible endorsement.

We know as e dey go

We know where una dey see the money
My guy Edo pikin is good ...wanna know more youtube search....is ur answer
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by sanmtiago(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
notoriousbabe:
The house no even fine, see as e be like boys quarters. Mtcheeeew
I want to believe you didn’t mean what you said undecided
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by notoriousbabe: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
sanmtiago:
I want to believe you didn’t mean what you said undecided
person no fit joke with you again?

1 Like

Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by folake4u(f): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrSamsung:

True.
Anyways how was today and it's activities like church, cooking and lazying tongue

Going well.
Yours?
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Mamijoh(f): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Comedian MC Edo Pikin has taken to Instagram to show off his new house.

The comedian dedicated his new house to his son Jayden, who will be dedicated in church today April 11.

MC Edo Pikin wrote;
Congrats

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNg_EXGAzHi/

Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Tinababy93(f): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
No data? We got you covered!

Buy your cheap monthly data for all networks at prices cheaper than what data providers generally offer.

1)MTN(30days validity)
500MB@300, 1Gig@500, 2Gig@1000, 3Gig@1200, 5Gig@1800, 10Gig@3000, 15Gig@4600, 20Gig@5700, 40Gig@9850.

2) 9mobile(Etisalat)(30days)
250MB@450, 1.5Gig@900, 2Gig@1050, 3Gig@1350, 4.5Gig@1750,15Gig@4750, 40@9500, 75Gig@14500.

4)GLO(30days validity)
7.7Gig@2400, 10Gig@2850, 13.25Gig@3850, 18.25Gig@4850, 29.5Gig@7750, 50Gig@9750.

We also recharge prepaid Electricity Meter, Dstv, Gotv and Startimes at exact amount WITHOUT extra 100naira charge. That is if you recharge prepaid metre of 2k, we charge you exactly the same 2k, no Xtra fees...

Pls Call, SMS or Whatsapp 08168068314. Thank you as you patronize us.
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by MrSamsung(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
folake4u:

Going well.
Yours?
It was fine.
Have a nice day pretty(seen your picture before)
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by folake4u(f): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrSamsung:

It was fine.
Have a nice day pretty(seen your picture before)

Good to hear.

Lol where did you see my picture? Osanobua! cheesy
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by naijadrivablog: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Gbadamasi and Gbadamosi, all na Yoruba origin.
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by MrSamsung(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
folake4u:

Good to hear.

Lol where did you see my picture? Osanobua! cheesy

Ah you used to post your picture in your profile na

Description: a lady with a caramel skin, hands in a sweater, poosing grin also I think you said you are a law student.

By the way, what does the bolded mean?
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by folake4u(f): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrSamsung:

Ah you used to post your picture in your profile na

Description: a lady with a caramel skin, hands in a sweater, poosing grin also I think you said you are a law student.

By the way, what does the bolded mean?

Oh wow.
This one that you've seen my picture before, you must be a fan then. cheesy smiley.

It means "My God".
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by MrSamsung(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
folake4u:

Oh wow.
This one that you've seen my picture before, you must be a fan then. cheesy smiley.

It means "My God".

Fan or aspiring suitor angry
Be kiaful

Osonobua is it Bini or Esan?
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Adext4sure(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=Theoptimisticgu post=100697444][/quote] ....but the aoz make sense sha
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by folake4u(f): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrSamsung:

Fan or aspiring suitor angry
Be kiaful

Osonobua is it Bini or Esan?

Lol you're a fan abeg.

Bini.
Besides it's spelt Osanobua not Osonobua
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by MrSamsung(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
folake4u:

Lol you're a fan abeg.

Bini.
Besides it's spelt Osanobua not Osonobua

Why do you think I am a fan? Just knowing your profile?
Issorait.

So you be bini girl yet you seem calm smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k / Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.