Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos (50114 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina / MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by folake4u(f): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrSamsung:

Why do you think I am a fan? Just knowing your profile?
Issorait.

So you be bini girl yet you seem calm smiley

Cos you're a fan tongue tongue.

Yeah I be Bini girl.
I went through your profile and discovered your hatred for Igbo girls, it's a shame.
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by naijanaso: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Caption should read...'dedicates it to his pikin'
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by MrSamsung(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
folake4u:

Cos you're a fan tongue tongue.

Yeah I be Bini and Igbo girl.
I went through your profile and discovered your hatred for Igbo girls, it's a shame.

No no I don't hate Igbo girls far from it.

I only hates those who sell themselves out, sellouts, probably because of money, power, material gains, etc.

In fact in this country, me and where I come from we hardly marry outside two tribes Efik/Ibibio and Igbo. Besides how can I love thier men and hates their women unlike 'conquerors'.
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by folake4u(f): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrSamsung:

No no I don't hate Igbo girls far from it.

I only hates those who sell themselves out, sellouts, probably because of money, power, material gains, etc.

In fact in this country, me and where I come from we hardly married outside two tribes Efik/Ibibio and Igbo. Besides how can I love thier men and hates their women unlike 'conquerors'.

Issorite.
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by MrSamsung(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
folake4u:

Issorite.

I am serious o. This is not an issorait. Or were you pulling my legs
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by folake4u(f): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrSamsung:

I am serious o. This is not an issorait. Or were you pulling my legs

I've heard you na.
Haba.

Oya bye!
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
F
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by 22brains(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Comedian MC Edo Pikin has taken to Instagram to show off his new house.

The comedian dedicated his new house to his son Jayden, who will be dedicated in church today April 11.

MC Edo Pikin wrote;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNg_EXGAzHi/

I sense partanity fraud here. The pickin no resemble the man oo. He should go for DNA test
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by tunize(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
FrankBass281:
God abeg when my own go come....make person wey don make am teach me na abeg
Sha I get four years Facebook account for sale
Note you have to send money before I give you the details
How much?
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Burgerlomo: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Congratulations my brother for these double blessing, it's a merry time. cool

Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Zelda16: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
I have Facebook account I want to sell (3years and 3months) dm if you’re interested 08167938124
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by FrankBass281(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
tunize:

How much?
It is 3k
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Gsentme(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Congrats bro. E go reach everybody...
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by slystyle203(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Celebrities end up marrying ugly women and producing ugly babies
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Cousin9999: 12:27am On Apr 12, 2021
notoriousbabe:
The house no even fine, see as e be like boys quarters. Mtcheeeew

Tough crowd.
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Myself2(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2021
The young man is serious with his trade so it's to be expected
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by tunize(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2021
FrankBass281:

It is 3k
How I fit take reach you I go pay 2500
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by FrankBass281(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2021
tunize:

How I fit take reach you I go pay 2500
Chat up 07088382333
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by tunize(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
FrankBass281:

Chat up 07088382333
I don hall you for WhatsApp.
Re: MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos by Ogalanyaidi(m): 12:56am On Apr 15, 2021
2shaw:
He for buold modern penthouse na. This design is outdated and doesn't fit the plot of land which is 50 by 100. E for do penthouse

Show us ur own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k / Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.