Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures (37747 Views)

Woli Arole And His Mother At His Matriculation In OAU In 2008 (Throwback Photo) / Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures / Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Recreate Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by 2shaw: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Must he always fake his smile . Disgusting looking bleached afonja. Go dey fake smile,dey shine teeth like say he jam 50kilos of gold dust.

4 Likes

Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by eMJPossibility(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
i use their wedding has a point of contact soon
hmm Nigerians girls and drama are like 5 n 6
may God see me through and elevate me in their hands
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by DSC7: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
The guy dey look other girls yanshhh dey shout Arrrrhhhhhhhh!!!.....
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by DivineDynamics: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Congrats.

I hope 'Woli' (which means 'Prophet') will allow Christ to rule his marital life.

Nothing beats the life in Christ.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by KanuSE: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Flackoo:
The lady is the biggest winner in all of these!! She was ushered out the league of sprinters spinsters into a home of laughter at no cost!!

Fixed
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by RedAlert08(m): 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
The white wedding of Comedian, Arole, and his wife, Yemi, took place in Lagos on Saturday, April 10. The wedding was attended by his family and friends.

See more photos below

Also: Sweet Moment Comedian Arole and Wife Were Suprised with Brand New Car Gift at Their White Wedding Ceremony

Unknown to the two, a brand new car gift was waiting for them. In the video, a representative of a company was spotted addressing the couple as he announced that the car has been given to them as a wedding gift.

An excited Arole and his wife made their way into the new ride to do a quick test run.

Gbenga Adeyinka who captured the lovely moment on his phone was also heard throwing jabs at ladies who have mocked men in the comedy industry especially when it comes to getting married to them.

All Photos Below;

Source; https://www.instagram.com/officialarole/

A very useless comedian.
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by eMJPossibility(m): 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
May God bless your home.

Can't wait to post mine too and shame the devil
to shame the devil because the future is female right?
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by KanuSE: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
2shaw:
Must he always fake his smile . Disgusting looking bleached afonja. Go dey fake smile,dey shine teeth like say he jam 50kilos of gold dust.

Rejoice with him at least.
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by teflondoppez(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Bar1941:
Happy married life

Though your comedy is as dry as desert.
Stop hating and let's hear your own comedies ,if you think it's easy

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by teflondoppez(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
RedAlert08:

A very useless comedian.
useless but still recognized ..can't you just comment and move on..you won't die na
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by RedAlert08(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
teflondoppez:
Stop hating and let's hear your own comedies ,if you think it's easy

He's right.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by 2shaw: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Why won't I,he too dey fake smile,na today.
KanuSE:

Rejoice with him at least.

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by RedAlert08(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
teflondoppez:
useless but still recognized ..can't you just comment and move on..you won't die na

Recognised by who?
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by VTJN(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah Eh! No qualms This is so sophisticated
Congratulations Make sure you bang her well this night No jokes
bang her with what?
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by Lionelbhass(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Every time him mouth go just open waaah. Nigga is not tired of kabashing.

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by Kmartt(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Taught as much. I saw him on Thursday inside Omole Phase 1 heading straight into a salon.
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by Raskass: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by Bluffly: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Flackoo:
The lady is the biggest winner in all of these!! She was ushered out the league of sprinters into a home of laughter at no cost!!
Home of Laughter indeed. You will know that source of income is different from living. Where you told that the success of a marriage is all about laughter? Please check well.

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by Opak001(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Teaser4:
Fresh meme
pesin dey eye him wife na. e shock!

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by slimjosh231(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Flackoo:
The lady is the biggest winner in all of these!! She was ushered out the league of sprinters into a home of laughter at no cost!!
You say this cos he is a comedian? On what basis have you placed this your statement? Prolly your assumption I guess.
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by officialenny(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah Eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Congratulations
Make sure you bang her well this night
No jokes
As in
If na me the banging go be non stop @ least a week on the run
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by illicit(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Close up Ambassador
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by jidemojola(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mogolinft:
100% sure bet 9ja game available today

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

If u are so sure of your game why do u want to share with other people?why not stake like a million naira.Get busy bro.

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by Funkeshuga(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
the babe fine sha

Yoruba ladies and beauty

HML bro

4 Likes

Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dis guy too d show teeth grin
Beautiful couple tho
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by DAramis: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
The guy just the show him teeth always. Abeg make him close am small before him go infect this thread angry grin
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by LINTUNE(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
May God bless your home.

Can't wait to post mine too and shame the devil
the way u make hateful post about men,I taught u would have preferred marrying your gender na , rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by bluefilm: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
egoldman:

Already calling your wife to be bitch?

Look at this bîtchass nigga bikonu.

Will calling or not calling my wife a bîtch prevent her in any way from being a true bîtch that she already is?

Bia nwoke m, mind kwa onwe gi dia.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by Royaldave200(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
egoldman:

Already calling your wife to be bitch?

Don't mind him... He is a horseband material grin
Re: Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures by Royaldave200(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Teaser4:
Fresh meme

Eyin Ogun orun.... Eyin na wa partyyy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) / Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.