Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State (37236 Views)

Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by billyG(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
etrange:

Women are not objects to be used as rewards, compensation, etc. Develop your mindsets.
Wo told U?
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by billyG(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
paschalj4:
author=FalseProphet1 post=100705166]I see the community rewarding him with a beautiful wife, chieftaincy title and naming a road and school after him. This I have seen. cheesy Wrong moses is already married and blessed with two beautiful and adorable kids, so there will be no need for a second wife. grin grin so fvck off dude. With your fake prophesies.
His people are polygamous in nature.
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by Horbar1: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Good gesture. We need more of this.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

We deliver nationwide.

Check my signature.
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by billyG(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
And we have a local government chairman,HOR member ,a senator & governor...our politicians need to b guillotined!
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
We lost to Algeria in the last afcon because Rohr didn't know how to utilize this dude.

We move. ..

Benue is the home of talents in naija, no doubt...
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by SmartPolician: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the community rewarding him with a beautiful wife, chieftaincy title and naming a road and school after him. This I have seen.

FalseProphet1, please show me your Nairaland prophecy that ever come true grin
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by cooooooks(m): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
He is married.

FalseProphet1:
I see the community rewarding him with a beautiful wife, chieftaincy title and naming a road and school after him. This I have seen.
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by KangaIye: 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
flemsy15:
Nice of him.
The senator, house of rep member and Governor wey dey collect FG money for such a project are reading the news as we're reading. Na individuals dey construct roads and boreholes in some areas now for dis country.

Especially That man called David Mark.
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by Imsoblessed: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Agatu people are wonderful. .i remember when I visited one of the villages some years back. I just love their accomodative nature. Good one for them, they deserve more
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by runningriot: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yes this is what we call development and a true son of the soil. Think about if many Nigeria celebrities have been doing so what would have be the answer? development and growth. But many love to spend their monies otherwise and make empty noise. No one is doubting the fact that the government are responsible for the welfare of the poor man on street. But our celebrities have a lot to offer and if the refuse the are like the government so wake up to give back to your society. May God bless Simon and give him a better club like Top teams in Europe like Barcelona, Madrid, Chelsea PSG, Bayern My Munich etc.
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by Cousin9999: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2021
If only more athletes did this instead of buying ugly Italian cars.
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by samendo87(m): 12:48am On Apr 12, 2021
DSC7:

Who are you? Do you know me in person

You can never near me if u see one on one..

But you can abuse Tinubu as if is your mate....

You saw my post and resorted to insults......

Dis life sha...........

You dare not come closer not to even think of saying a word if given the opportunity to meete in person.....

Mind how you throw insults anyhow on pple you know nothing about....
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by KunleyY19(m): 1:13am On Apr 12, 2021
Nothing like Big town anymore, We now live in the Era of Big people.
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by lexy2014: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2021
runningriot:
Yes this is what we call development and a true son of the soil. Think about if many Nigeria celebrities have been doing so what would have be the answer? development and growth. But many love to spend their monies otherwise and make empty noise. No one is doubting the fact that the government are responsible for the welfare of the poor man on street. But our celebrities have a lot to offer and if the refuse the are like the government so wake up to give back to your society. May God bless Simon and give him a better club like Top teams in Europe like Barcelona, Madrid, Chelsea PSG, Bayern My Munich etc.

Kindly explain how this is development? Do footballers in d clubs u mentioned go about building roads in Germany, Spain , England & France?
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by lexy2014: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2021
Cousin9999:
If only more athletes did this instead of buying ugly Italian cars.

Y should athletes be doing more of this? Is it their responsibility?
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by Cousin9999: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2021
lexy2014:

It's called being a real man.
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by DSC7: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=samendo87 post=100711817][/quote]

Lolsss,,,
A new week a new life.....
GM and have a Blessed day....
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by lexy2014: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Cousin9999:

It's called being a real man.

I didn't ask u what it is called. This is what I asked u:
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by Cousin9999: 7:33am On Apr 12, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u what it is called. This is what I asked u:

I answered your question. I won't repeat myself.
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by lexy2014: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2021
Cousin9999:

I answered your question. I won't repeat myself.

U didn't answer my question. Of course I don't expect u to repeat this: "it's called being a real man". This is what u should provide answers to:

Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by mechanics(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by fubsy: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2021
Commendable. If it were a certain state that you know, the local government or the LCDC will demand money from him for making the road, then the area boys will ensure that he "settles" them for the construction to kick off. The area boys will still ensure that before any tractor to be used for the work passes certain areas, the driver must settle them, otherwise, no work.
Re: Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State by Champele(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2021
No big deal. He is constructing a road to his house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center / World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final / Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.