Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... (2472 Views)

You Look Like Bobrisky! Fans Reacted As Laura Ikeji Gets Another Face Surgery / Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram / #bbnaija: Bambam Opens How Her Parents Reacted Over 'sex In Toilet' With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by joshuaudom(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2021
"This time, I want to look different because I am out to give the world something different",

Joshua Udom, a social worker and a public speaker in digital marketing explained why he want to appear different (Youthful) before his next digital business traning.

"My programmes is geard to empower the future youth. Since we all know that the youths are really the future of any country, and to create any life changing impact in them, you really have to try and convince them that you are part of them, you understand them, and will like to work with them"

Joshua Udom

Re: Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by Pious101: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2021
D digital marketing programs are they free
Re: Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by Kestolove(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2021
who is this madman again?

5 Likes

Re: Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by joshuaudom(m): 5:03am On Apr 12, 2021
Kestolove:
who is this madman again?

If u can't say something good about somebody or something, close your mouth and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by joshuaudom(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Pious101:
D digital marketing programs are they free

Yes, it's going to be free.
Re: Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by Pious101: 10:17am On Apr 13, 2021
joshuaudom:

Yes, it's going to be free.
and when will the program coming up?
Re: Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by joshuaudom(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2021
Pious101:
and when will the program coming up?

Update coming soon...
Re: Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by englishmart(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Reacting invisible fans

#bantilosha

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by joshuaudom(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
englishmart:
Reacting invisible fans

#bantilosha

Why not use that energy to improve on yourself and become a celebrity like me.

#AdmireAndMoveOn
Re: Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by englishmart(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
joshuaudom:

[s] Why not use that energy to improve on yourself and become a celebrity like me.

#AdmireAndMoveOn [/s]
grin grin grin grin grin

#bantilosha

1 Like

Re: Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by joshuaudom(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
mtom78632:
I always visit new blog everyday and i found your blog.’”‘*; 안전놀이터

Which blog
Re: Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by SimplyShit: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Celebrity dey hungry this one. He now created his own by force

Oya fans come o
Re: Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by tutudesz: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
joshuaudom:

Why not use that energy to improve on yourself and become a celebrity like me.

#AdmireAndMoveOn
Celebrity like me grin Abeg nairaland get kind of people grin
Good luck with your seminar O!

Re: Joshua Udom Fans Reacted Over His New Look... by CPU25(f): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2021
when you say new look, what do you mean? facial enhancements to look younger or simple giving your hair a shinning skodo and having a new beard look undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ada Ndi Igbo ’09-my Man Must Be Handsome / TWITTER FILES: 'shina Rambo, Go & Read Your Book'. / She Is Back With A New Style: Singer, Maheeda Has A New Dose Of Photos For You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.