Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code (93773 Views)

Adegboruwa: New Police Dress Code Is Illegal And Should Be Reversed / Women Dress Code: Adopted, Approved In Line With International Practice - Police / Corporate Affairs Commission Implements Dress Code For Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by fineboynl(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
why is Tukur Yusuf Buratai pictures as the army COAS still in placed till today at the division and barracks across some part of the country? is this a solidarity or some level of loyalty?
it has been over 3 months since his retirement

is this why the military is ineffective?
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by DivineDynamics: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Just as we pray for peace of Jerusalem, we pray for peace in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by anyamashima(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mad ooooo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by LibanKush: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Now Military women go echo fine nyash...
I feel sorry for nyashless ladies!! Lemme be going close to check points and barracks ���

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Karemarealty288(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Where is the number 5 dress

This is no.5

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by 2shaw: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
Abegi, na by uniform. Uniform doesn't change the fact that the NA are clueless and useless
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Antoeni(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Waste of Funds , instead use the Money to buy more Arms to Combat BH
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by VEHINTOLAR: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Oh,I see now ! So,this is what has been missing all this while ! I mean the dress code is why they have been unable to defeat boko haram and other insurgents in the land.

Senseless misplaced priority !
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by LordOfTheGame: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kestolove:
the last pics..d lady get fine yansh

Muslim Les***n grin
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Jorge91: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Chidexsco8448(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Despite acquiring new clothes which is cool, what is very important nw is too fight against terrorism n crime dats ravaging our Country
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Ekwuemechidubem: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
so how did it concern me? anyway boko boys must get there own too we know how una dey role
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Ekwuemechidubem: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
how did it concern me? anyway boko boys must surely get there own and too anyway ...see more
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by egoldman(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nigerian Army is corrupt.

Nigerian Army is overstretched.

Nigerian Army is Indisciplined.

Nigerian Army is sectional.

Nigerian Army have been politicized.

Of all the above problems and more in Nigerian Army, the most issue for Attahiru is to change their code of dressing.

Are we cursed in this nation?
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by overseasnbeyond: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nigerian Army don't need new dress code all that is required is new sense code
Liposure:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/454395-exclusive-nigerian-army-gets-new-dress-code.html
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Ekwuemechidubem: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
DivineDynamics:
Just as we pray for peace of Jerusalem, we pray for peace in Nigeria.
peace for who?
this zoo jungle
ijiro anyagi
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by lascos912(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
I only saw boobs,hips and ukwu
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Ibegtodiffer: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
even women dey echo fine nyash...
I feel sorry for nyashless ladies!!
Lol...you ehn!! Which picture is this again?...Lol
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Sunday2021: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
onuman:

You can only defend the Islamic Sharia Republic of Arewa, a republic which northern political and religious leaders raped Nigeria’s constitution to draw the boundaries of the impending Arewa Republic. Were you asleep in the sharia states when you adopted sharia criminal justice system in a multi ethnic society? A BBC female Reporter then asked the then governor of Zamfara state who brought Sharia criminal laws if he did not believe that sharia criminal laws could lead to break up of Nigeria.

Whoever indoctrinated in you that a country once created remains indivisible - that person must be a ffcuking parasite.
Iam a proud Christian.
If you think anybody that is against your terrorism is a Muslim then you are a fool.
If you doubt me, ask any questions on Christianity and I will school you.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Ashirioluwa: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
But what is the benefit of this new dress code? This will only be beneficial if it will address the security issues in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by almarthins(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

So woman wey no get yansh now no be woman again? That is why we keep getting rubbish ladies as wives.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by almarthins(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

So woman wey no get yansh now no be woman again? That is why we keep getting rubbish ladies as wives. undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
What's the need of dressing up a pig in golden linens when you know it will still go swim in the mud with it? grin

The Nigerian army has been reduced to something worse than the NURTW agberos drinking monkey tail at the motor parks. The army now unashamedly stands on the roads and collect bribes from motorists, even issuing change to those with big bills grin

All these right under the nose of Mr integrity grin

grin grin now give me your full name and address let me report you to them
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by BafanaBafana: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
What's the need of dressing up a pig in golden linens when you know it will still go swim in the mud with it? grin

The Nigerian army has been reduced to something worse than the NURTW agberos drinking monkey tail at the motor parks. The army now unashamedly stands on the roads and collect bribes from motorists, even issuing change to those with big bills grin

All these right under the nose of Mr integrity grin
You didn't indicate that you are from the north as usual
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by franugo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
crossfm:
As if it will stop them from brutalizing unarmed innocent civilians.

At a time when strategies on how to fight insecurity should be a priority, one corrupt official is out here trying to loot more in the name of changing uniform.

A contractor is sure smiling home.

There is no new contract for new dresses as far as I'm aware. The op only said that they will now wear a different uniform on Monday/friday out of the various uniforms they already have. Abi am I not reading well?
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by chachanga: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100692635:
Nice one.
Good development.
Nigeria will win this war to the shame of the evil ones.
New Dress code, New Victories against every terrorist organizations in our darling country.

But still on Still sha, nothing beats the Navy Uniform, its in a world of its own

7UP
Sisi Yewande and Madam Ngo of @[b][/b] can testify.... kiss kiss kiss

Which one of them is single, asking for a friend equally in Diaspora? cool
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by blacknoir: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Its okay I am joining the military
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by sameks08(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Boko haram go still wear am
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Princewell2012(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kestolove:
but wait! will this new dress code end boko haram? nonsense ingredients

That's one of the ways he will eat his own national cake.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by onuman: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
Iam a proud Christian.
If you think anybody that is against your terrorism is a Muslim then you are a fool.
If you doubt me, ask any questions on Christianity and I will school you.

Turkey was once a Christian country.
The president and Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria armed forces, Muhammadu Buhari, vowed before a large crowd of Moslems in 2001, that he would not stop until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is used all over the states of Nigeria.

If you are truly a Christian and a soldier fighting civilians in the south of Nigeria, they are using you for your ignorance to fight Jihad against Nigeria’s Christians, in their bid to have an Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Senator Abiola Ajimobi's Air-Conditioned Grave (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.