Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code (93725 Views)

Adegboruwa: New Police Dress Code Is Illegal And Should Be Reversed / Women Dress Code: Adopted, Approved In Line With International Practice - Police / Corporate Affairs Commission Implements Dress Code For Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Funkeshuga(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Especially those from the SW grin

no ladies in Nigeria get yansh reach Yoruba ladies, they're the south Africa of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by garfield1: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
onuman:

It’s because of religion and ethnicity that made northern military leaders divide one northern region into 19 states and Abuja, but divided the eastern and western regions in an average of 8.5 states each. Thus they consigned near absolute political and economic advantages to Fulani that leads Arewa north.
It’s foul play to use land mass or population as criterion to proliferate too many states in the north, in a Nigeria formed in 1960 by east, west and north regions.
There ought to be equal number of states in the three regions.

So south should have more states than north? Are you ok
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by yusluvad(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
Not bad anyway. At least Buhari government will be remembered for this...
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Sunday2021: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
onuman:

Turkey was once a Christian country.
The president and Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria armed forces, Muhammadu Buhari, vowed before a large crowd of Moslems in 2001, that he would not stop until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is used all over the states of Nigeria.

If you are truly a Christian and a soldier fighting civilians in the south of Nigeria, they are using you for your ignorance to fight Jihad against Nigeria’s Christians, in their bid to have an Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

have you ever seen where a Christian is judge according to Islamic Sharia criminal justice system? Nobody can make Nigeria a one religion country.
I don't see people on the basis of ethnicity or religion. I do my work with a patriotic mind.
I am against terrorists either Boko Haram, bandits, ipob,etc.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Galadimabawa: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Same old shite dog just a different day
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by sylve11: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
What's the need of dressing up a pig in golden linens when you know it will still go swim in the mud with it? grin

The Nigerian army has been reduced to something worse than the NURTW agberos drinking monkey tail at the motor parks. The army now unashamedly stands on the roads and collect bribes from motorists, even issuing change to those with big bills grin

All these right under the nose of Mr integrity grin

hahhaha grin cool
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Kestolove(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Princewell2012:

That's one of the ways he will eat his own national cake.
can you imagine the nonsense
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Kestolove(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

Muslim Les***n grin
excuse me
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Kaduna1stson: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:

You didn't indicate that you are from the north as usual

I think you should stop insulting the north, attributing all the intelligent and witty posts here to southerners is an insult to the north.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by BTCog: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Another embezzlement scheme for the new Ogas in military to cash out.

It may interest you to know that military men have to actually buy their own uniform and boots, same for police men, even after this has been provided for in their various budgets.

Nigeria is a cesspool of corruption.

The country needs a total overhaul!
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by BafanaBafana: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

I think you should stop insulting the north, attributing all the intelligent and witty posts here to southerners is an insult to the north.
I never said your post or anything about you is intelligent bros.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by afube: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Liposure:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/454395-exclusive-nigerian-army-gets-new-dress-code.html

good if it breeds professionalism and purges the army of its in built tribalism and igbo phobia. By the way what happened to the regimental cross belt or sam browne's belt and waist belt that Gowon and ojukwu dem use to wear with the offices uniform in the 60's and 70's , they looked way smarter and fit,this french army idea of flying your safari is annoying.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by onuman: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
have you ever seen where a Christian is judge according to Islamic Sharia criminal justice system? Nobody can make Nigeria a one religion country.
I don't see people on the basis of ethnicity or religion. I do my work with a patriotic mind.

You don’t seem to understand a thing regarding what you fight Nigerian civilians in the south for as a Nigerian soldier.

Former military dictators who were Moslems from northern Nigeria supervised Nigeria’s constitution and carefully avoided inserting use of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in the constitution, because they understood the disaster the use of obsolete Islamic Sharia criminal justice system can bring to the multi religious societies in every region or state in Nigeria.

But right from 1999 when northern politicians and religious leaders adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in the 12 northern sharia states, Nigeria has known no peace and has been at war with Boko Haram which emerged after and says that it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Because of all these, some southern groups want to opt out of Nigeria so that the 12 sharia states can have the Arewa Islamic Sharia Republic.

As a soldier, they ask you to go to the south to fight the secessionist groups but they use Boko Haram to advance their religious beliefs from the north for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

At the Supreme Court, a sharia judge was installed the CJN. The first request he made was install sharia criminal justice system in Nigeria’s constitution.

Have you not heard about many non Moslems in the north killed by mobs with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in mind?

If you are truly a Christian and Nigeria soldier fighting the southern separatist groups, you are fighting for Nigeria to become a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by onuman: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:

In bold:
If you classify as terrorist organization a separatist organization which declared no war as its motto, and has never killed anyone or destroyed property, and whose leader walks free on the streets of all the free and developed countries of the world,

you must understand that you are the true terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Mayeldah(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
The Nigerian army has been turned to Fulani army.

They supply terrorists with guns and protect fulani bandits.

They only remember their calling when Southerners tries to defend themselves against the fulani bandits.

The weakest and most polarized army in the world courtesy of Buhari and the fulanis
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by UnabashedIPOB: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Changing dress code or not they are still a bunch of ANIMALS. It goes without saying, "Wash a pig, put lipstick on a pig, a pig is STILL a pig."
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Clowns and comedians.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by salam8528: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
So much bitter and lost souls on Nairaland. Anyway u guys should continue deceiving your ancestors.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by DedeNkem: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
A pig is a pig, no matter how you dress it.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Funkeshuga:

no ladies in Nigeria get yansh reach Yoruba ladies, they're the south Africa of Nigeria
Now u are talking brother mi
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Hallabee1(m): 12:08am On Apr 12, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
What's the need of dressing up a pig in golden linens when you know it will still go swim in the mud with it? grin

The Nigerian army has been reduced to something worse than the NURTW agberos drinking monkey tail at the motor parks. The army now unashamedly stands on the roads and collect bribes from motorists, even issuing change to those with big bills grin

All these right under the nose of Mr integrity grin

Aje...

you with your mouth hen..

mind you Agbero will soon have their university ...
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Cousin9999: 12:38am On Apr 12, 2021
The hat plume is a nice touch.

[img]https://i./4UA.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Blesyn22(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good one. Las las d above dressing picture na only for officers only i.e 4rm d rank of Lieutenant 2 Field Marshall. D picture no show Non-commissioned officers dressing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) / Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.