Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Dr Joe Abah Breaks Silence After His Twitter Handle Was Used To obtain $4000 by - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Joe Abah Breaks Silence After His Twitter Handle Was Used To obtain $4000 by (395 Views)

My Thoughts On President Tinubu’s Speech On The Economy - Dr Joe Abah / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / Onnoghen Vs FG: Dr. Joe Abah Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Joe Abah Breaks Silence After His Twitter Handle Was Used To obtain $4000 by by umahi88(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Dr Joe Abaj has taken to his social media account and reacted after an individual used his Twitter handle to obtain money by pretence. The barrister dropped his statement on his recent tweet via his Twitter account.

Sharing the post, Dr Joe stated that he saw a list trending online which contain his Twitter handle about one Alex Saab. He claimed that he is not in contact with the person or anybody related to him.

Dr Joe also revealed that he is not an influencer, and to his best of his knowledge, he has not tweeted anything relating to Alex Saab.

He wrote.

"Good morning. I have seen a “Social Media Strategy” listing some handles including mine in relation to one Alex Saab. I can confirm that I don’t know Alex Saab, was never contacted by anybody in relation to Alex Saab or anybody else, never tweeted anything & am not an influencer."

See photos of the individual who collected $4000 to trend Alex Saab: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=5ffe987c96c71267e35fdda07514c74b&news_entry_id=s512956b9210411en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_646c4af6-1d83-4792-9e53-86134d0c334a&from=news

The above tweet gained the attention of social media users. Those who explained what happened told Dr Joe that the unknown person collected $4000 with his name and other social media figures.

However, others stated that Dr Jeo is not a media bandit, adding that it would be an act of madness to link him with the Alex Saab controversy. See more reactions below.

Recall that a few days ago, it was alleged that some Nigerian influencers were paid to tweet about Alex Saab. According to the report, They were to trend a particular hashtag (#FreeAlexSaab) and tag prominent Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese handles from government, business, celebrities activities.

Trending the hashtag made Twitter suspend the accounts of three Nigerian journalists. It might interest you to know that Alex Saab is a businessperson whom a Florida court charged with money laundering in 2019.

What do you have to say concerning the tweet dropped by Dr Joe Abah? Kindly use the comment box and air your views.
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=5ffe987c96c71267e35fdda07514c74b&news_entry_id=s512956b9210411en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_646c4af6-1d83-4792-9e53-86134d0c334a&from=news

Re: Dr Joe Abah Breaks Silence After His Twitter Handle Was Used To obtain $4000 by by Ammishaddai: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Social media giants have been compromised. Very soon me self go close my account
Re: Dr Joe Abah Breaks Silence After His Twitter Handle Was Used To obtain $4000 by by mountmoriah(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Dr Joe Abah Breaks Silence After His Twitter Handle Was Used To obtain $4000 by by Kestolove(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2021
Joe abah is an Igbo man....so am not surprise
Re: Dr Joe Abah Breaks Silence After His Twitter Handle Was Used To obtain $4000 by by Saao(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Social media giants have been compromised. Very soon me self go close my account
I already did. Told some people they don't believe it. I'm not on Facebook, twitter or Instagram. I can only be found on LinkedIn for now,
Re: Dr Joe Abah Breaks Silence After His Twitter Handle Was Used To obtain $4000 by by Ammishaddai: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2021
Saao:
I already did. Told some people they don't believe it. I'm not on Facebook, twitter or Instagram. I can only be found on LinkedIn for now,
Even Linkedin has been compromised. Just this morning I stumbled on an article where more than 500 million users who use the platforms of social Media giants (including Linkedin), have had their data compromised
Re: Dr Joe Abah Breaks Silence After His Twitter Handle Was Used To obtain $4000 by by Saao(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Even Linkedin has been compromised. Just this morning I stumbled on an article where more than 500 million users who use the platforms of social Media giants (including Linkedin), have had their data compromised
seriously? Then I will soon close down my account. Enjoyed more peace since I closed down Facebook, Instagram and twitter
Re: Dr Joe Abah Breaks Silence After His Twitter Handle Was Used To obtain $4000 by by Ammishaddai: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Saao:
seriously? Then I will soon close down my account. Enjoyed more peace since I closed down Facebook, Instagram and twitter
I'm telling you. These social media giants have lost my respect for user-privacy rules.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Breaks Silence After His Twitter Handle Was Used To obtain $4000 by by Bluntguy: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2021
Social media ends in tears for some people, but I won't close my account like some people above me want to do.

Afterall not all of us have run away from Nigeria for Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Isa pandemic will stay because he is a northerner.. / Can Nigeria Print Money To Solve Its Problems? / Governor Ifeanyi Of Enugu Welcomes Pastor Adeboye [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.