Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Governor Ifeanyi Of Enugu Welcomes Pastor Adeboye [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ifeanyi Of Enugu Welcomes Pastor Adeboye [PHOTOS] (396 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / Femi Fani-kayode Visits Gov Ifeanyi Of Enugu, Stayed With Him For Few Days / Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Governor Ifeanyi Of Enugu Welcomes Pastor Adeboye [PHOTOS] by Callydgists(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
The redeem General overseer Pastor Adeboye was highly welcomed today by the Enugu state Governor Ifeanyi Lawrence Ugwuanyi.

Adding that they went over to the states house and from their to crusade with the children of the General overseer.

He said;

“On arriving the Akanu Ibiam Airport of the ancient coal city of Enugu, it was to my greatest surprise that the Governor, His Excellency Governor Lawrence Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi was there to welcome me. To honour his invitation, we headed to the state house and then to the Crusade with my children in the Region under the Regional Headquarters of RCCG in Enugu State.”

“Due to the kindness of His Excellency we were allowed to use the Nnamdi Azikwe stadium for our crusade at no cost and without any special appeal.”

“It is my most sincere prayer that the state would continue to experience peace, prosperity and increase in all areas in the name of JESUS (Amen).”

SEE PHOTOS...
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/04/governor-ifeanyi-of-enugu-welcomes.html?m=1
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Of Enugu Welcomes Pastor Adeboye [PHOTOS] by Solicit: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Praise
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Of Enugu Welcomes Pastor Adeboye [PHOTOS] by Mynd44: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2021

(1)

Former Abia CP, Okon Redeployed As New Police AIG Zone 9 Umuahia / Breaking: Gunmen Attack Private University In Kaduna, Kidnap Students / Nigerian Soldier Leaks Shoot-at-sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.