Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Comedian MC Edo Pikin Shows Off His New House, Dedicates It To His Son (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian MC Edo Pikin Shows Off His New House, Dedicates It To His Son (video) (321 Views)

MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos / Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) / MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian MC Edo Pikin Shows Off His New House, Dedicates It To His Son (video) by saraeden29: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Watch "Secret messages decoded from mars" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8OGtAZnIS0
#ElClasico #elonmuskday @elonmusk #space #SpaceXFleet #NASAPerseverance

Comedian MC Edo Pikin has taken to Instagram to show off his new house. The comedian dedicated his new house to his son Jayden, who will be dedicated in church today April 11. MC Edo Pikin wrote; As I DEDICATE you to God today , I DEDICATE this HOUSE to you my son, congratulations my king JAYDEN OJIE GBADAMASI @kingojie2021 @lilytom_ you the best wife in the world my precious pearl The king is going to church today , you all should join me celebrate my son @kingojie2021

Watch "Secret messages decoded from mars" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8OGtAZnIS0
#ElClasico #elonmuskday @elonmusk #space #SpaceXFleet #NASAPerseverance

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Sleeping Giant, Angry Nigerians Speak On Current Situation / Watch Davido EX Girlfriend CHIOMA 26TH Birthday Party In Lagos Nigeria / Happy Birthday To Dj Kotech As He Celebrates His Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.