Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Praying For Every Human Being Against The Evil-wind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying For Every Human Being Against The Evil-wind (104 Views)

EVERY HUMAN'S SPIRIT EAT FOOD WHAT KIND DOES YOURS EAT? / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praying For Every Human Being Against The Evil-wind by ochibuogwu5: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2021
We might think some people are comfortable with their situation if you have not struggled with the flesh(an unbelief in the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified or lack of access to the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified or a particular sinful habit ) yet you "engage all forms of therapy, self-determination-talks/teachings, healing and deliverance sessions".

It is not given to any human being to direct his/her steps(Proverbs 20:24). It is by the mercy of God in Christ Jesus Crucified that we are still standing firm in the faith and sane in our individual lives thus "Jesus declared, I have not come to collect your sacrifices (human self-efforts or strengths or intelligence or smartness or self-righteousness or ideologies) but I have come to give you my mercy" (Matthew 9:13)

AND

"For He says to Moses, I will have on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion (pity) on whom I will have compassion. So then [God's gift] is not a question of human will and human effort, but of God's mercy. [It depends not on one's own willingness nor on his strenuous exertion as in running a race, but on God's having mercy on him.]" (Romans 9:15-16 ampc)

It is either the Holy Spirit is manipulating your life or the evil spirit functioning through the flesh is manipulating your life. I have seen this struggle in a particular area in my life until God showed me mercy through the revelation of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified. Sometimes people might think, I just like saying Jesus Christ Crucified; it is not a slogan. He is the LIFE within my mortal-body (Galatians 2:19-21).

I have also met several people who sincerely desire to live holy and sane lives that pleases God yet they struggled because they are not willing to accept this gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified as the "only remedy that God has provided for the permanent restoration of mankind to the original glory which He poured into Adam at creation" before he threw it away to the dialogue with the devil because this gospel of Christ and Him Crucified alone seems too harsh and unpopular but most importantly denies mankind the right to do whatever he/she wills at each second of his/her earthly lives but it only permits total obedience to the perfect-will of God (being a slave to the manipulations/control of the Holy Spirit).

We are praying for each other such that each of us will come to experience the reality of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection in our whole being (spirit, soul and body) for a permanent deliverance from the principalities and powers, devil, demons, hell-fire, unfavorable written ordinances standing against us from Adam's disobedience, untimely-death, sicknesses, curses, fear of death, dominion over sin/the flesh fresh each second of our earthly existence and restoration to glory by the Power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Repent From Sin/unbelief/wrath And Receive Jesus Life Released From The Cross / The Law Of Faith April 22 / Supernatural Exam Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.