Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Two Things You Can Never Engage In? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Things You Can Never Engage In? (23313 Views)

Never Engage Obasanjo In Bet, All His Predictions Come To Reality – Ali Baba / NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. / 2 Rams Engage In A Brutal Fight (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Offpoint1:

grin I love your ministration, remind me what the future is againgrin
The FUTURE is FEMALE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by VTJN(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
hollah123:
don't b stupid,u are trying to b socially correct not knowing d kinda fool u are defending.u can see people dragging that girl,she has done far worse than that n she's far from a good girl,she was just caught in her web today
you're so myopic no doubt, i can' see people dragging her, so you expect me to join?

I never said she's a good girl for living such kinda lifestyle, condemning her up to that extent is what i found morally wrong

If none of you met your wife as a virgin, then you have no right whatsoever to crucify her that much

To the single ones let them take a chill pill first, let's see those that will marry a virgin

We all have our past, there're so many men out there with Sumptuous horrible trait/behavior

We all are sinners, either small or big

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by cooljoe(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Murder and to beat a woman save self defence.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by KushLyon(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I said animals, not insects oga. And as for rats, cockroaches and snakes, I do things to avoid bringing me in contact with them.
Insects is what oga? Are insects not also animals? So if there is a rat roaming around your home, you will let them go free?
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by VTJN(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
oga Shut the hell up.
stop talking rubbish.
Grow up and get sense
you are still a toddler, let's see the virgin you will get married to first

Until then, do have a nice day!

2 Likes

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Ammishaddai: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Ok! In essence, you are saying that you can never kill them but you can eat them when someone else does... abi?

Ok, how about kill them for self defense?
Oga i don't know where you're going with this list of questions. Don't you understand that for me rejecting to kill them, means I am not killer of animals. Haba...this is simple logic oga
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Dreyton36: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
In 2pac's voice : ain't no way in hell that I can ever be a rapist , it's hard to face this

Secondly I can never raise up my hand to hit a woman , I'll rather render her useless if she deserves it

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Cutehector:
carry go .. Preeq and sense no dey ever agree grin
lol Bros you're a bad guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by sweetdragon2021: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Stealing and Adultery.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
NiRfreak:

But premarital masturbation is allowed abi.....cos u don't know how you get to know your sperm is smelly

cheesy grin
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by tunary(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Going contrary to biblical standards and engaging in the killing of animals.
So you don't commit sin at all?
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Ammishaddai: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
KushLyon:

Insects is what oga? Are insects not also animals? So if there is a rat roaming around your home, you will let them go free?
Read my post carefully. And don't tell me you didn't see the part where I said "I do things to avoid them".
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Op hmm this your question is hard to answer o. I can't really tell what I will never engage in. Anything can happen.

Situations make people change. I remember when I was young, I'd tell myself that I will never follow a man to a hotel. If he can't take me to his house he should forget. But situation changed things.

Also, I vowed never to involved myself in abortion but a guy I dated sometimes ago after getting me pregnant gave me abortion drugs to take.

So this your question is hard to answer. Anything can happen. I'm always praying for the best while being prepared for the worst.

These were the 3 things I vowed never to do when I was young but I did them due to situations I found myself at that time. And since I've done these 3 things, I can possibly do anything.
1. Sleeping with a man in a hotel.
2. Doing abortion. (Did my first abortion at the age of 16. I was naive. Did the last one at the age of 19)

3. Sleeping with a married man. (my lecturer who disturbed me a lot and frustrated me academically till I bowed to his pressure).

I'm always praying for God's help and directions.

Being a girl child is not easy. Once you're 16 you buy almost everything for yourself. And girls things are quite expensive.
For instance, you need at least 1500 to make hair while a boy would cut hair with 200. You need to buy body cream and soap while a boy can survive without cream. Not to mention buying of pads.

I can't remember when last my parents bought clothes for me.
At 16 I was left alone to fend for myself. The only thing I benefitted from them was food and shelter. Every other thing I had I provided for myself.

To be a woman is not easy.
*Suprised*
Seriously!! you went through all this?!
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by hollah123: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
VTJN:
you're so myopic no doubt, i can' see people dragging her, so you expect me to join?

I never said she's a good girl for living such kinda lifestyle, condemning her up to that extent is what i found morally wrong

If none of you met your wife as a virgin, then you have no right whatsoever to crucify her that much

To the single ones let them take a chill pill first, let's see those that will marry a virgin

We all have our past, there're so many men out there with Sumptuous horrible trait/behavior

We all are sinners, either small or big

that we all have pasts doesn't mean we should b stupid,if all of us decide to act based on our pasts,do u think there will be peace?
get d fact n understand that when shits happens u pick yourself up n move on n don't blame anyone for your predicament.

Talking down on people n hating them doesn't heal u,it damages u more.

instead of coming here to b socially correct go n tell that girl to change her ways n apply sense in whatever she does, everyone has faced a lot n still facing a lot so don't think u can transfer your aggression to anyone

3 Likes

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by chelseamann(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Smoking and Masturbating...list is long but let’s follow the Topic
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Wizpa(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Offpoint1:
1. Having sense
2. Number 1

grin grin grin

Thank you
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by tunary(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
EmekaBlue:
1. Lick a woman's vagina
2. Never lick a woman's vagina
If not for children, konji and the attraction who'll even insert his dick in there
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by KushLyon(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Read my post carefully. And don't tell me you didn't see the part where I said "I do things to avoid them".
I'm asking about the mosquitoes and every other insect, you have been avoiding them all your life and haven't killed any?
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Toks2008(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Patronizing harlots and duping another human.

Asides smoking, drinking and chasing women about..

They say a guy must do one of the three but I don't do any of them..

I'm strange I know.

1 Like

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by samonak(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Omo I no fit fvck person wife or do ritual killing.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Ammishaddai: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
KushLyon:

I'm asking about the mosquitoes and every other insect, you have been avoiding them all your life and haven't killed any?
[/s] Bros you're talking trash. So from this stupid question you just asked me, you're indirectly concluding that every person should come to this world with a set of things they don't engage in abi?

Oga, I don't have time to entertain stupidity so stay the fvck off my mentions.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by PoshLines5: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Op hmm this your question is hard to answer o. I can't really tell what I will never engage in. Anything can happen.

Situations make people change. I remember when I was young, I'd tell myself that I will never follow a man to a hotel. If he can't take me to his house he should forget. But situation changed things.

Also, I vowed never to involved myself in abortion but a guy I dated sometimes ago after getting me pregnant gave me abortion drugs to take.

So this your question is hard to answer. Anything can happen. I'm always praying for the best while being prepared for the worst.

These were the 3 things I vowed never to do when I was young but I did them due to situations I found myself at that time. And since I've done these 3 things, I can possibly do anything.
1. Sleeping with a man in a hotel.
2. Doing abortion. (Did my first abortion at the age of 16. I was naive. Did the last one at the age of 19)

3. Sleeping with a married man. (my lecturer who disturbed me a lot and frustrated me academically till I bowed to his pressure).

I'm always praying for God's help and directions.

Being a girl child is not easy. Once you're 16 you buy almost everything for yourself. And girls things are quite expensive.
For instance, you need at least 1500 to make hair while a boy would cut hair with 200. You need to buy body cream and soap while a boy can survive without cream. Not to mention buying of pads.

I can't remember when last my parents bought clothes for me.
At 16 I was left alone to fend for myself. The only thing I benefitted from them was food and shelter. Every other thing I had I provided for myself.

To be a woman is not easy.
;

you AV really gone through a lot, but don't worry, I smell better day for you, for all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by VTJN(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
hollah123:
that we all have pasts doesn't mean we should b stupid,if all of us decide to act based on our pasts,do u think there will be peace?
get d fact n understand that when shits happens u pick yourself up n move on n don't blame anyone for your predicament.

Talking down on people n hating them doesn't heal u,it damages u more.

instead of coming here to b socially correct go n tell that girl to change her ways n apply sense in whatever she does, everyone has faced a lot n still facing a lot so don't think u can transfer your aggression to anyone
Lol, yes you are absolutely right, if we all act according to our past and present situation then planet earth won't be habitable for life, expecially human

Nonetheless, glad you know we all can't get involved in shady act or cut curners just because of our ups and down.

Because i can't commit murder, steal, rape et al that doesn't mean i should condemn people who found themselves in such act completely

Some even went as far as telling her how her life will end, haba!! this is pretty much

Lastly, there are things you don't necessarily have to say, she's not blind nor dumb, she saw the bad and ugly comments from different people which indicate that what she had been doing is bad

It's more than enough sermon for her to make amend and change her ways!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by KushLyon(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Bros you're talking trash. So from this stupid question you just asked me, you're indirectly concluding that every person should come to this world with a set of things they don't engage in abi?

Oga, I don't have time to entertain stupidity so stay the fvck off my mentions.
"going contrary to biblical standards" I never knew biblical standards is to result to insults and vulgarity whenever one can't answer questions. I will remember this the next time I'm faced with defending my statements, kudos Mr biblical standard
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by adanny01(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
NiRfreak:
Arm robbery and becoming a Gaybriel are two stuffs my moral compass can't allow.

Same here

1 Like

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Pandalogan54: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
hollah123:
most of these feminists are damaged goods,they have been damaged beyond repair that's y they take their time to hate men n hide under feminism.

can u believe this girl with shattered life was even insulting Pete edochie d other time he advised people about marriage,she can't keep relationship n can't mend her life but she's insulting someone who have been dere for decades
man don't be so quick to judge others, everyone got a past every one got a past who's a saint. how many men can vow that they haven't patronized a call girl before. the Gospel is good news it's never too late to repent, we shall all get what we deserve, we shall all reap what we have sown.

1 Like

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by weslay: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
1. Drugs
2. Fraud
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by samonak(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
KosiGee:

I was humbled by your post.

I told myself I wouldn’t engage in drugs...consuming or dispensing....I’ve tasted weed...just once, sold hard drugs. I’m not sure I’d do it again.

I am very strict about cheating. I can never cheat someone of his hard earned money...meaning I can not engage in G biz or yahoo yahoo business. I detest and reject that.

I hated the idea of people who lust over people’s wives. I have shagged a married woman. It was one of the best sex I’ve had.

Things I wouldn’t do no matter what...

1. Yahoo or cheating someone of his money.
2. Sleeping with a widow... as much I have and might sleep with a married woman, I can not sleep with a widow. I’ve resisted the temptations many times successfully without stress.

No be sleeping with widow even de more understandable than sleeping with somebody's wife? Societally, it's more acceptable than wiping another man's wife.

3 Likes

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by obiekunie2: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
nextstep:
Never say never, is what I say.

We all have what we say we can never do, but condition has a way of bending crayfish grin

TOO MUCH WISDOM WILL NOT KILL YOU BRO!

They should all pray against the kind of condition that bends crayfish. period.

1 Like

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Iseoluwani: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Going contrary to biblical standards and engaging in the killing of animals.

as in you cant kill animals for food
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by aidameoryou: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
DayDreamer05:
1. Having sex with a prostitute.
2. Wooing them bi*ches on the street.

I can't stop so low...

i guess you disvirgined every girl that you are lashing, and they everyt other girl you,ve been lashing?
and if you never did that, then you have been lashing domestic ashawos and still claiming senior man here
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by hollah123: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Pandalogan54:
man don't be so quick to judge others, everyone got a past every one got a past who's a saint. how many men can vow that they haven't patronized a call girl before. the Gospel is good news it's never too late to repent, we shall all get what we deserve, we shall all reap what we have sown.
I have never patronise a call girl b4 n I will never do....so what's your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? / Shark Attacks Woman In Delta / Minimum Wage Reclassification: NLC Protests In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.