Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Two Things You Can Never Engage In? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Things You Can Never Engage In? (23307 Views)

Never Engage Obasanjo In Bet, All His Predictions Come To Reality – Ali Baba / NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. / 2 Rams Engage In A Brutal Fight (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
EmekaBlue:
1. Lick a woman's vagina
2. Never lick a woman's vagina

You are missing. There are some pussies you will see, with their clits as red as lollipop. Nobody will tell you to start liking it.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by heartbraker(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
oyinda1599:
I'm not gonna ever love any man that marries me.
I will never do drugs.
ur love is a billion dollars, a cheque or d best thing after agege bread and ewa agoyin? park 4 one side make person see road.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by EbenezerTriumph: 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
heartbraker:
Birds of same feather flocks together, tell us how many abortion u self don do
na VTJN na simp.
kindly ignore am
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by bizhop01: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Premarital sex
Take human life
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by okunwaye(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
I CAN NEVER BE A ZOMBIE

NEVER!!!
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by oyinda1599(f): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
heartbraker:
ur love is a billion dollars, a cheque or d best thing after agege bread and ewa agoyin? park 4 one side make person see road.
why u so pained Boda ode. Must you quote me when u know you already dropped your brain at home. You can't see road nah, your two eyes are inside your scrotum.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by emmyN(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Op hmm this your question is hard to answer o. I can't really tell what I will never engage in. Anything can happen...

I hope you thought about this carefully before deciding to share, because knowing people on this forum, this info may be used to troll you for a long time.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
Beckysexy:

Wetin do you ?
nothing do me.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by ojotobiloba1: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
arsenal fan shut up
Rest, Ama Chelsea
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by omotola90(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
KanuSE:

Marry sapphire na. grin

Omo àsè
thanks baba mi.... You call me whatever you like but that's just the Gospel truth... For a lady to pour out her feelings(mind you heart felt feelings) really shows a long way... Just take a tumbler and drop it on the floor suddenly and try picking up the pieces... Relate this to a shattered or broken heart... You sef know say to rise up go take serious grace..... Don't pray to have a battered heart man... No be by I'm a man oooo cheesy winkas for the marry sapphire, she's is a beautiful soul, a rare gem.. Trust me, her husband will locate her.... Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
emmyN:

I hope you thought about this carefully before deciding to share, because knowing people on this forum, this info may be used to troll you for a long time.
They don't pay my bills that's what matters.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by heartbraker(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
oyinda1599:
why u so pained Boda ode. Must you quote me when u know you already dropped your brain at home. You can't see road nah, your two eyes are inside your scrotum.
dont put d blame on me, i didnt make ur life miserable aving a little dignity would have safe u from being an evening newspaper but dont give up cus a brave guy once said "even an evening newspaper dey still fit use ham wrap suya" lobatan!
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by emmyN(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:

Your mental health is what's more important. You shouldn't dilly-dally with negative energies. I guess you have your way around, but remember, even the toughest people get burnt.

Last I gave you a mention, you said you were leaving when school resumes. Glad to see you sticking around.

1 Like

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by heartbraker(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
dey dere dey console ur self, but dont give up sha cus a brave guy on dis forum once said "even if u be evening newspaper dey fit still use u wrap" lobatan!
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
omotola90:
thanks baba mi.... You call me whatever you like but that's just the Gospel truth... For a lady to pour out her feelings(mind you heart felt feelings) really shows a long way... Just take a tumbler and drop it on the floor suddenly and try picking up the pieces... Relate this to a shattered or broken heart... You sef know say to rise up go take serious grace..... Don't pray to have a battered heart man... No be by I'm a man oooo cheesy winkas for the marry sapphire, she's is a beautiful soul, a rare gem.. Trust me, her husband will locate her.... Peace

Bros, was touched by d story too..Let's just hope it is not a lie..
When Sapphire, Zzor n co says wats incorrect, I bash Dem but when dey say sumtin Nice, I give Dem Kudos..
Dats hw it should be..
But as I told her,, poverty is not an excuse for a Young Girls to pursue Dickkss..
If as a Girl, you re Content with ur low-prize Phone, Dresses, Hairstyle, Perfumes, etc..U will be okay n still look beautiful..
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by GeneralPula: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Op hmm this your question is hard to answer o. I can't really tell what I will never engage in. Anything can happen.

Situations make people change. I remember when I was young, I'd tell myself that I will never follow a man to a hotel. If he can't take me to his house he should forget. But situation changed things.

Also, I vowed never to involved myself in abortion but a guy I dated sometimes ago after getting me pregnant gave me abortion drugs to take.

So this your question is hard to answer. Anything can happen. I'm always praying for the best while being prepared for the worst.

These were the 3 things I vowed never to do when I was young but I did them due to situations I found myself at that time. And since I've done these 3 things, I can possibly do anything.
1. Sleeping with a man in a hotel.
2. Doing abortion. (Did my first abortion at the age of 16. I was naive. Did the last one at the age of 19)

3. Sleeping with a married man. (my lecturer who disturbed me a lot and frustrated me academically till I bowed to his pressure).

I'm always praying for God's help and directions.

Being a girl child is not easy. Once you're 16 you buy almost everything for yourself. And girls things are quite expensive.
For instance, you need at least 1500 to make hair while a boy would cut hair with 200. You need to buy body cream and soap while a boy can survive without cream. Not to mention buying of pads.

I can't remember when last my parents bought clothes for me.
At 16 I was left alone to fend for myself. The only thing I benefitted from them was food and shelter. Every other thing I had I provided for myself.

To be a woman is not easy.

The question is 2 things you can’t do and you’re here telling us situation and condition..

90% of hoes are always having this same story line. Condition, situation, how they’ve been left alone for so long..

All this to justify why you became a hoe..

Yeye..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by brownskilo(m): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Internet fraud a.ka yahoo
Smoking weed
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by KanuSE: 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
omotola90:

Lol cheesy you certainly have no idea of their theatrics - I mean women like sapphire can be manipulative with their own stories. She's a crafty person and her supposed story is only a means to an end - tryna draw sympathy & give us the reason for her bitterness towards men. She's yet to accept/admit responsibility for her actions & understand that she's the architect of her own problems.

You should be able to smell it from afar - she's crafty! cool

1 Like

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
omotola90:

When Sapphire, Pocohantas, Zzor n co says wats incorrect, I bash Dem but when dey say sumtin Nice, I give Dem Kudos..

Dats hw it should be..

But as I told her,, poverty is not an excuse for our Young Girls to pursue Dickkss..

If as a Girl, you re Content with ur low-prize Phone, Dresses, Hairstyle, Perfumes, etc..U will still be okay n still look beautiful..

So Let her teach Girls, instead of Future is female chants all over d place..
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by oyinda1599(f): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
heartbraker:
dont put d blame on me, i didnt make ur life miserable aving a little dignity would have safe u from being an evening newspaper but dont give up cus a brave guy once said "even an evening newspaper dey still fit use ham wrap suya" lobatan!
Evening newspaper stalk already Mr Man, use another word. Is your elder sis of 45 yrs old not beside you there crying for ordinary street begger to marry her. Was ur mum not used to wrap suya when she almost enter menopause. Oponuu will come on here calling every female gender names.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by heartbraker(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
oyinda1599:
Evening newspaper stalk already Mr Man, use another word. Is your elder sis of 45 yrs old not beside you there crying for ordinary street begger to marry her. Was ur mum not used to wrap suya when she almost enter menopause. Oponuu will come on here calling every female gender names.
OH NO! Maybe u are mistaking my sister and mother for ur own, cus all of dem marry at d right age and time plus day aint hoe jumping 4rm one dick to another, they have a father figure in there life and dey are properly trained wit suplus love and not from broken homes like u hoes
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by KanuSE: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

When Sapphire, Pocohantas, Zzor n co says wats incorrect, I bash Dem but when dey say sumtin Nice, I give Dem Kudos..

Dats hw it should be..

But as I told her,, poverty is not an excuse for our Young Girls to pursue Dickkss..

If as a Girl, you re Content with ur low-prize Phone, Dresses, Hairstyle, Perfumes, etc..U will still be okay n still look beautiful..

So Let her teach Girls, instead of Future is female chants all over d place..

Oil dey ya head

1 Like

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by oyinda1599(f): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
heartbraker:
OH NO! Maybe u are mistaking my sister and mother for ur own, cus all of dem marry at d right age and time plus day aint hoe jumping 4rm one dict to another cus dey are have a father figure in there life and dey properly trained suplus love and not from broken homes like u hoes
lolssss... At the end, the idiot stoop so low to be telling the story of his life. Won Jebi, they for no get father figure in there life. ..see his Pennis like hookworm.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by oyinda1599(f): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
heartbraker:
OH NO! Maybe u are mistaking my sister and mother for ur own, cus all of dem marry at d right age and time plus day aint hoe jumping 4rm one dick to another, they have a father figure in there life and dey are properly trained wit suplus love and not from broken homes like u hoes
Went through some of your post, one will realize you are still sucking your mother's breast. When you enter puberty, pls indulge me again.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Paskilo4u(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Smoking
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Samson1104(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Smoking and "simpsing"
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Op hmm this your question is hard to answer o. I can't really tell what I will never engage in. Anything can happen.

Situations make people change. I remember when I was young, I'd tell myself that I will never follow a man to a hotel. If he can't take me to his house he should forget. But situation changed things.

Also, I vowed never to involved myself in abortion but a guy I dated sometimes ago after getting me pregnant gave me abortion drugs to take.

So this your question is hard to answer. Anything can happen. I'm always praying for the best while being prepared for the worst.

These were the 3 things I vowed never to do when I was young but I did them due to situations I found myself at that time. And since I've done these 3 things, I can possibly do anything.
1. Sleeping with a man in a hotel.
2. Doing abortion. (Did my first abortion at the age of 16. I was naive. Did the last one at the age of 19)

3. Sleeping with a married man. (my lecturer who disturbed me a lot and frustrated me academically till I bowed to his pressure).

I'm always praying for God's help and directions.

Being a girl child is not easy. Once you're 16 you buy almost everything for yourself. And girls things are quite expensive.
For instance, you need at least 1500 to make hair while a boy would cut hair with 200. You need to buy body cream and soap while a boy can survive without cream. Not to mention buying of pads.

I can't remember when last my parents bought clothes for me.
At 16 I was left alone to fend for myself. The only thing I benefitted from them was food and shelter. Every other thing I had I provided for myself.

To be a woman is not easy.

You don't sound like a woman/female!
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Oshokalo: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
pansophist:
Why only two?..

I won't smoke, I won't drink irresponsibly, I won't gamble, and I won't do prostitution. I run from these things like a plague.
and one yeye guy say I no soji for not doing this
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by pansophist(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
Oshokalo:
and one yeye guy say I no soji for not doing this

No mind am. He no get sense cool
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by calcal: 12:18am On Apr 12, 2021
meditator:
1. Voting for PDP in a Presidential election
2. Blaming Buhari for for trying his best to clean up the mess of PDP's years of misrule

But you can steal
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by kalu61(m): 12:49am On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't think this episode was necessary. This is something you reveal to your partner and personal your secrete. You don't need validations from people to say your mind. I hope what you said doesn't hurt you the more than heal your past.

Regards. I sympathize with your cause.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by olmoRoc: 4:23am On Apr 12, 2021
Homosexuality and sleeping with someone's wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? / Shark Attacks Woman In Delta / Minimum Wage Reclassification: NLC Protests In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.